PDA

View Full Version : I need this stuff sOoOoO bad!!!

Smash
Jan 10, 2003, 03:32 PM
section id cards (except whitill and viridia)
book of hitoga
yamigarusu
demonic fork
force field
force wall
secure feet
Broom
evil curst
Madam's Umbrella
chameleon sythe
toy hammer
rocket punch
prophets of motav
technical crozier
Safety Heart
Love Heart
all yasminkov models
Guld Milla
Twinkle Star
Gi-Gue Bazooka
Berdysh
Huge Battle Fan
Twin Chakram
amp of yellow
Flame Visit
Spirit Garment
Invisible Guard
yasha
morning glory
stink frame

thats about it. so post what you have here and then just please tell me what you want.
plz also post any % it may have

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Smash on 2003-01-11 16:12 ]</font>

Hero
Jan 10, 2003, 06:36 PM
I have a Morning Glory.
All I really need is FO stuff.Like weps.,item supports,like god/mind.

Smash
Jan 10, 2003, 06:53 PM
i'll give you a god mind for the morning glory. do you still have that yasha you said you had before?

Celestial
Jan 10, 2003, 08:18 PM
all i got on that list is the Morning glory...

im still looking for a chain sawd or a Demo comet...

Smash
Jan 10, 2003, 08:20 PM
are you the one who i told i would give the demo to for that morning glory? i'm sorry i forgot all about that. i've been really busy with pso trades and a bunch of other stuff lately. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif since i made that trade with you a really long time ago you are still in first. so demo for the morning glory

Neifan
Jan 10, 2003, 10:26 PM
I have an Amp. of Yellow. I'm looking for Dragon's Claw or better, or some rare armors and sheilds.

Smash
Jan 10, 2003, 10:38 PM
amp of yellow isn't really worth dragon's claw or better :

Sim2002
Jan 10, 2003, 10:41 PM
I have the Stink Frame and would throw the 4 Addslots with it for the right deal. What do you have for good HU weapons or armour or FO weapons?

Neifan
Jan 10, 2003, 11:02 PM
Make me an offer, then. I'm flexible.

Dark_Moon
Jan 10, 2003, 11:40 PM
I can skip the yellow barrier and trade you the yellow merge, just tell me what kind of hunter weapons you have, specifically any double saber types? I'm also interested in rare shields better than secret gear. Thanks. I'll see if I can throw in some other stuff if you have something I really want.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dark_Moon on 2003-01-10 20:41 ]</font>

Pynix
Jan 11, 2003, 02:23 AM
You should be able to find a spirit garment without problem. I hunted Gibbles and killed him over 50 times before he dropped one... but he eventually did. So just thought you'd like to know that so you dont have to trade for it.

As for Invisible Guard i'm also having trouble on that one. good luck on your hunt. i also have a yellow merge if you're interested.

Smash
Jan 11, 2003, 10:03 AM
dark moon>is a del sheild better than secret gear? if so i'll give it to you for the yellow merge

Fonara
Jan 11, 2003, 03:27 PM
I have ....

Secure Feet
Madam's Umbrella
Safety Heart
Love Heart
Twinkle Star
Berdysh
Twin Chakram
Spirit Garment
Stink Frame