PDA

View Full Version : 4th week of 1up cup rewards!!!!

Bliven
Dec 18, 2007, 07:56 PM
PSU FORM: Abusive Behavior - ROLLBACK PRS [Incident:071214-000032]‏

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 7 days.

Thanks for contacting SEGA and happy gaming!

To update this question by email, please reply to this message. Because your reply will be automatically processed, you MUST enter your reply in the space below. Text entered into any other part of this message will be discarded.

Discussion Thread
Response (Jake) 12/18/2007 02:47 PM
Heh thanks for the report, we did the rollback. We should be continuing the 1up cup rewards for one more week to make up for this as well.

pikachief
Dec 18, 2007, 08:02 PM
cool http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Anduril
Dec 18, 2007, 08:05 PM
Ummmm, yay?

KyEmo
Dec 18, 2007, 08:08 PM
Stupid imo but better than nothing I guess..

Noblewine
Dec 18, 2007, 08:17 PM
Cool so what are we getting for the result of 1up this week?

Schubalts
Dec 18, 2007, 08:18 PM
The same things we've been getting...

Turbobrain
Dec 18, 2007, 08:19 PM
So this rollback compensation is in ADDIDITION to the other one week of rollback compensation? 4 weeks? If so, looks like this is gonna be semi-cool... cool because I'm off, not so cool because I want to get together with friends and family at Christmas and I just need to do that sleep thing sometimes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2007-12-18 17:20 ]</font>

Miyuki-chan
Dec 18, 2007, 08:23 PM
This is great news, considering that I missed an entire week of the rewards for being out to sea.... Go Navy! ><;;

Which, when I think about it, is still better than when I missed the entirety of Firebreak due to being out to sea for 4 months.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Miyuki-chan on 2007-12-18 17:25 ]</font>

Oh, also forgot that I missed roughly half of 1up for the same reason. Oh well, I managed to be lucky enough to recently find in a shop (for a decent price) the one thing I even wanted from 1up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Miyuki-chan on 2007-12-18 17:30 ]</font>

beatrixkiddo
Dec 18, 2007, 08:26 PM
I figured as much when I logged on and saw that out-of-place mission http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kietrinia
Dec 18, 2007, 09:17 PM
I feel sorry for that poor maiden at the top of Ohtuku Mountain. She's hardly gotten any customers since she opened. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

jayster
Dec 18, 2007, 09:22 PM
where can I find these 1up cup rewards that everyone keeps talking about. Apparently everyone gets one but I can't find it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jayster on 2007-12-18 18:24 ]</font>

GuardianElite
Dec 18, 2007, 09:23 PM
On 2007-12-18 17:08, KyEmo wrote:

emos are never happy...besides the point I think this is great

Aviva
Dec 18, 2007, 09:25 PM
the ONLY reason i am ok with this is because i my xbox got the red ring and hopefully i will get to take advantage of some of the rewards we got

KyEmo
Dec 18, 2007, 09:30 PM
On 2007-12-18 18:23, GuardianElite wrote:

On 2007-12-18 17:08, KyEmo wrote:

emos are never happy...besides the point I think this is great

( //_-) </3

Kietrinia
Dec 18, 2007, 09:34 PM
On 2007-12-18 18:22, jayster wrote:
where can I find these 1up cup rewards that everyone keeps talking about. Apparently everyone gets one but I can't find it.The 1Up Rewards are everywhere. Here's what they are:
- Free makeovers
- 10% increase to all synth success rates
- 3star luck for all races
- Clothing is half-off

No hunting involved. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Xaeris
Dec 18, 2007, 09:36 PM
Another week? They really just need to admit they don't know how to turn the rewards off. I won't hold it against them.

GuardianElite
Dec 18, 2007, 09:44 PM
On 2007-12-18 18:36, Xaeris wrote:
Another week? They really just need to admit they don't know how to turn the rewards off. I won't hold it against them.

man i dont understand you people you complain about in extra week of rewards... like they say you can never make every body happy. Dam if you do or dam if you dont...

Randomness
Dec 18, 2007, 09:47 PM
I'd have rather had the reward be the ability to change the body proportions of characters being added to the makeover shop, lol.

Being able to make a character go from tiny and thin to Kitty-sized and back on a whim would be nice.

Helly
Dec 18, 2007, 10:54 PM
I dunno how much longer I can take the max luck stuff! Everything else is great but it feels like luck has more then run its course. @_@

More like they didn't feel like doing any real work on a normal maintenance week!

pikachief
Dec 18, 2007, 10:57 PM
On 2007-12-18 18:47, Randomness wrote:
I'd have rather had the reward be the ability to change the body proportions of characters being added to the makeover shop, lol.

Being able to make a character go from tiny and thin to Kitty-sized and back on a whim would be nice.

yay im an adjective ^.^ lol i actually want the proportion option because the 360 ver. of kitty isnt as big as she could be =^.^= but she looks cuter when her face isnt completely stretched out http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Eria
Dec 18, 2007, 11:11 PM
I soooooooo did not see this coming. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Schubalts
Dec 18, 2007, 11:15 PM
On 2007-12-18 19:54, Helly wrote:

More like they didn't feel like doing any real work on a normal maintenance week!

More like they're trying to keep the people who lost items that weren't found in the glitch mission in the rollback.

But hey, it's cool to hate on ST at every opportunity! Go for it! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Garnet_Moon
Dec 18, 2007, 11:20 PM
All of you people BAWWing at ST for the extended week need to be quiet.

I still break my 8* weapons on the 3rd grind with a +10 Grinder;
I still can't find any Rappies except one spawn after hours of restarting;
I somehow failed a near 100% synth.

Really, the ones whining are the ones with the horrible luck. Except me! I'm actually thankful for this. Maybe I can get a weapon to 10/10. Even if it's just a flourescent bulb. :

Broodstar1337
Dec 19, 2007, 12:49 AM
On 2007-12-18 20:20, Garnet_Moon wrote:

Really, the ones whining are the ones with the horrible luck. Except me! I'm actually thankful for this. Maybe I can get a weapon to 10/10. Even if it's just a flourescent bulb. :

That's precisely why we're pissed in the first place. These rewards really don't fucking matter. Everyone that plays this game can afford the new clothes and makeovers with or without a sale. 99% chance for success or 1%, synthesis either succeeds or fails. Fluorescent Bulbs are shitty weapons. Luck doesn't do shit.

You're meaning to tell me that giving us nothing for two more weeks is supposed to make up for Sonic Team fucking up royally two times now?

Jife_Jifremok
Dec 19, 2007, 01:01 AM
Huh? Why is there yet another reward week? What happened this time? Oh, I like having another week to have higher synth %s (umm..there ARE weapons other than Svaltus Sword that have a 100% synth rate because of the reward, right?) and another week of grinding WEHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT! instead of when photon fortune dictates. I'm just a bit confused on why we're getting this one.

Helly
Dec 19, 2007, 01:20 AM
On 2007-12-18 20:15, Schubalts wrote:
More like they're trying to keep the people who lost items that weren't found in the glitch mission in the rollback.

But hey, it's cool to hate on ST at every opportunity! Go for it! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Ack! Don't make me out as being one of THOSE people! >_< I just temporarily forgot internet jokes/sarcasm need accompanying smilies! ;_;

Jakosifer
Dec 19, 2007, 01:29 AM
People always find something to complain about, not as if its hurting you. Damn, the BAWfest I see in this topic is truly ridiculous.

Broodstar1337
Dec 19, 2007, 01:30 AM
You're right. We should just never complain about anything ever again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Broodstar1337 on 2007-12-18 22:30 ]</font>

Turbobrain
Dec 19, 2007, 01:42 AM
On 2007-12-18 21:49, Broodstar1337 wrote:

On 2007-12-18 20:20, Garnet_Moon wrote:

That's precisely why we're pissed in the first place. These rewards really don't fucking matter. Everyone that plays this game can afford the new clothes and makeovers with or without a sale. 99% chance for success or 1%, synthesis either succeeds or fails. Fluorescent Bulbs are shitty weapons. Luck doesn't do shit.

You're meaning to tell me that giving us nothing for two more weeks is supposed to make up for Sonic Team fucking up royally two times now?

Online games. Happens... actually compared to what ST where like on PSO they are absolutley fecking brilliant, the fact they even send personalised replys, hang in public, listen, respond(albiet not in perhaps the way we may want them to).

I'm quite happy with what there doing... saying dont screw up in the 1st place is not a tennable demand. It aint gonna happen on ANY online game.

I am usually saying ST get with the .program but of late I geniully believe that they are really trying to do a good job. it might not be enough to some but its a good start.

What would people want anyhow? 100% synth rate on everything? 1000% drops? free rattlesankes? beer tokens? I'm not being atogonistict but what is it that ST could/can do to make this better? maybe if they just did what they did on PSO ie nothing then ppl would not be complaining as they DID do something!

Raine_Loire
Dec 19, 2007, 01:51 AM
Am I the only one that doesn't like the word BAWWW in any form? Not bawfest or BAAAAW or BAAAAWWWW or... well you get the picture. It's such an ugly word...

Anyway, I'm excited. I like to change my hair every day, and I prefer to do it for free.

Also, I figure with my luck as bad as it is now when I have super ungodly holy messiah luck, I won't find even a meseta when they take the rewards away!!! I admit it, I'm addicted to 3 star luck... Someone screw up again so they never take it away!!! :cries:

Tita
Dec 19, 2007, 01:55 AM
well i'm happy!

more time to collect polymers for those tricky and brutal armor synths.
(411 has broken my heard so many times, but i keep coming back... must be the chamga? /cheese)

i hope it's true! thank you thank you thank you ST!

Turbobrain
Dec 19, 2007, 02:11 AM
Should'nt they have this up on the official site? I mean if its not true this would suck after thinking of more excuses to not have a RL life for a week and I owe so much cover at work due to this 1up stuff. Serves me right for doubting we'd get it(I bawwwed to big time... but I felt it was justified nonetheless unlike the contempt....nvm

Turbobrain
Dec 19, 2007, 03:37 AM
'We should be continuing the 1up cup rewards for one more week to make up for this as well'

I just noticed... they SHOULD be increasing increasing the period for ONE more week, and also the date.... we were really never due our extra week on PC/PS2 as it was the XBox rollback, this was said on the 12th. Maybe he's refering to the week we are already getting.

The date, the fact it's already been increased by one week and 'should be'....

Also the fact that this ends is due to end in 24 hours and I dont see a thing on the official site. Not a thing. In fact it still indicates it will end tommorow. I would'nt hold my breath until it's official, I'm sorry to say.....

Then we can BAWWWHHHH, cut and emo.... I will, personaly and invinvivitvley turn to beer for the answers; its all good.

F-Gattaca
Dec 19, 2007, 03:42 AM
Wait, are the rewards really getting extended for one week? HEL YEH!

I am quite personally glad of this, because it means I have much more time to find mats and synth all the stuff I STILL have left over from the cup. Not to mention all these kubara boards I bought for the express purpose of mass grindcore ...

AnamanaAU
Dec 19, 2007, 04:00 AM
Wow, SEGA support replied? When my account got forced into AoI when I didn't even own it, I had no reply at all. It's good to see them reply to non-important shit like this and GachaGacha victim morons.

AnamanaAU
Dec 19, 2007, 04:04 AM
Time for Forum maintenance I think.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JubeiSaotome on 2007-12-19 01:07 ]</font>

Xaeris
Dec 19, 2007, 04:18 AM
On 2007-12-18 18:44, GuardianElite wrote:

man i dont understand you people you complain about in extra week of rewards... like they say you can never make every body happy. Dam if you do or dam if you dont...

Here in this country, you people seem to have this term of SERIOUS BUSINESS. But back in the mother country, we called it a joke.

Tita
Dec 19, 2007, 04:23 AM
oh leave the poor kid alone. he can't help living by an airport http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Weeaboolits
Dec 19, 2007, 04:43 AM
I'm digging this free lumilass atually, 100k is a huge chunk for me at this point, haven't gptten to where I can get hueg meseta yet, as for the luck, I've never not had it, so I dunno what to think of not haiving it, luck didn't even exist offline.

Turbobrain
Dec 19, 2007, 07:33 AM
This is not mentioned int the coming updates.... this weeek??? on the Japanese XBox site.

Turbobrain
Dec 19, 2007, 07:47 AM
On 2007-12-19 04:39, Thanubis wrote:

On 2007-12-19 04:33, Turbobrain wrote:
This is not mentioned int the coming updates.... this weeek??? on the Japanese XBox site.I don't believe that they were included in the roll back.

My point at the top of the page is we have already had our extra week on the PC/PS2 becuase the the 360 rollback.... we were'nt really entitled to that.

I guess I'll believe it when I see it.

I'd love it if it does happen though.

Rashiid
Dec 19, 2007, 08:28 AM
Jesus o.o

Raine_Loire
Dec 19, 2007, 08:46 AM
On 2007-12-19 04:47, Turbobrain wrote:

On 2007-12-19 04:39, Thanubis wrote:

On 2007-12-19 04:33, Turbobrain wrote:
This is not mentioned int the coming updates.... this weeek??? on the Japanese XBox site.I don't believe that they were included in the roll back.

My point at the top of the page is we have already had our extra week on the PC/PS2 becuase the the 360 rollback.... we were'nt really entitled to that.

I guess I'll believe it when I see it.

I'd love it if it does happen though.

No, pc/ps2 only got the extra week to make it fair to them when 360 got them... but this time what happened to 360 happened to pc/ps2 as well, so if they are saying they'll give an extra week, it would be assumed it's for all consoles.

But it should have been mentioned on the JP page... I mean that is the page that tells them what their 360 updates are right? And since all 360 players have the same server, they would be getting the same bonus that we got if we were getting one? That's a logical assumption right? But maybe they just didn't mention it... Or maybe the OP is a hoax. Who knows?? I'll be buying the 240 pairs f kouze shoes I need to finish my armor mag tonight I believe. ^_^