PDA

View Full Version : So, where's the best place to farm 100+ Rappies

oooWaveooo
Dec 19, 2007, 12:37 AM
I was doing lightning beasts for awhile, but i'm fed up with all the hidden traps and buffed jarbas. also my bots seem to fail me as meat shields and that's never fun.

pikachief
Dec 19, 2007, 12:38 AM
idk of another "easy" place to find them :/

Broodstar1337
Dec 19, 2007, 12:56 AM
The Debug Test run that isn't available anymore.

Other than that, there's no telling. I found it pretty impossible to find Rappies as of late.

oooWaveooo
Dec 19, 2007, 12:59 AM
I ran lightning beasts for 5 hours, but the only rappy spawn i got screwed me with 2 trees and 2 rappy feathers

you'd think at lvl 100+ they'd drop exclusively serafi feathers

YUKI_N
Dec 19, 2007, 01:11 AM
You know that you can run past the buffed jarbas right? Just unlock the gate!

oooWaveooo
Dec 19, 2007, 01:20 AM
yes i know

Aka
Dec 19, 2007, 02:18 AM
Scarred Planet is an alternative. You only get 2 per spawn though but the mission is shorter. Also, to me, the Rappy spawn rate is a little higher than that on Lightning Beast.

Aviva
Dec 19, 2007, 02:40 AM
I did the Lightning Beasts and got the right spawn on the second run....they spawn really well there...if you only want them then start the mission...if it isnt the right spawn abandon and start over...or find a group to spam it

there should be more than enough doing just that right now

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aviva on 2007-12-18 23:41 ]</font>

Zorafim
Dec 19, 2007, 02:47 AM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b77/Zorafin/PSU%20junk/psu20071218_010128_007.jpg

Take it from me, stick to Lightning Beasts.

Spacepest
Dec 19, 2007, 02:56 AM
On 2007-12-18 23:18, Aka wrote:
Scarred Planet is an alternative. You only get 2 per spawn though but the mission is shorter. Also, to me, the Rappy spawn rate is a little higher than that on Lightning Beast.

Agreed. I'm going to spill the beans on this one...I find the most rappies on Scarred Planet, any rank.

Today I only did 3 missions runs; two of Scarred Planet and one Dancing Birds. I found four rappies on Scarred Planet. Yesterday I only did one run with my Beast lady of Scarred Planet, and she found two rappies. And the day before that, Nougami knocked the feathers out of some rappies on Scarred Planet as well. If these keeps up, I'm going to be overloaded with Xmas trees!

And I'm a casual player, I'm lucky if I get to play for an hour each day, for the days that I CAN log on. So its not like I get to spam Scarred Planet all day long.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spacepest on 2007-12-18 23:58 ]</font>

Krisan
Dec 19, 2007, 03:04 AM
On 2007-12-18 22:11, YUKI_N wrote:
You know that you can run past the buffed jarbas right? Just unlock the gate!

Eh? Most (if not all) of the Jarba spawns I can think of on Lightning Beasts require you to kill them for a key, you can't run past any of them I don't think.

And it is an annoying mission to solo.. The paralyze especially annoys the hells out of me, since pretty much everything on the map can apply it to my character, and although it is easy enough to remove.. it interrupts me constantly. ~_~

I agree with a few of the prior posts in this thread though, Scarred Planet is a better place for Rappies. The problem is you'll only get two each time, of course.. but I've succeeded in getting most of what I've wanted out of them in spite of that so far. Now I just need a few of those darn Serafi Feathers and I'll be set..

AnamanaAU
Dec 19, 2007, 03:16 AM
Hurr, do Habirao. XD XD!!!!!

SamuraiMikey
Dec 19, 2007, 03:25 AM
Dancing Birds...

Block 1, Path winding off to the left, Rappy Polecs, Kakwanes, and Ollakas

Block 2, Path up the middle with stone stairs, Rappy Polecs, Kakwanes, and Go Boomas

Then on Block 3 you should get the Rappy Gugg accompanied by the [female?] Rappy Igg and four Rappys (Noels at present).

Raine_Loire
Dec 19, 2007, 09:13 AM
There's a mission that more than 100 rappies spawn in?? (It was supposed to be a joke, but it looks like it judging by Levia's room, lol)

Krisan
Dec 19, 2007, 09:24 AM
Sad thing is, I have just as many of those damned trees.. =P
I've had to sell half of em off, and give the other half away to friends. They're a tad too common a drop off those little buggers..

KyEmo
Dec 19, 2007, 09:27 AM
I got my [B] in the first run of Lightning Beasts. It's the best mission imo.

SonKevin
Dec 19, 2007, 09:27 AM
It took me hours to find a tree when I went looking. I suck. =(

biggabertha
Dec 19, 2007, 01:02 PM
Awww.... No fair! All of you are on the expansion so you all get easy, easy Rappies. Curses to be living in EU and stuck on a PS2!!!

Broodstar1337
Dec 19, 2007, 01:10 PM
On 2007-12-19 10:02, biggabertha wrote:
Awww.... No fair! All of you are on the expansion so you all get easy, easy Rappies. Curses to be living in EU and stuck on a PS2!!!

lol no.

It's harder to find rappies in AOI. For starters, you can get a possible rare map until like the very fucking end of the run when you realize that the run you just ran was a dud. Story of my life. I've found one fucking Rappy spawn ever since they took away the GM Test run, and that was on Plains Overlord while trying to hunt for a Solid / Power S.

They're not easy. They're as much of a pain in the ass as they've ever been. If not more so.