PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen Rappies in LL after the rollback?

Nanoframe
Dec 19, 2007, 01:39 AM
Was that glitch thing they did the rollback for at Linear Line? If it was im starting to think they fixed it bad and took the rappy out of LL.

My non aoi friend was there for 17 hours with not one rappy spawn.

beatrixkiddo
Dec 19, 2007, 01:41 AM
They're rare for a reason ;o

Chuck_Norris
Dec 19, 2007, 01:42 AM
No. The rollback was for a mission with nothing but rare enemies. It only took place in the LL. The place just has crappy rates for rappies. Why do you think there's so few Halps?

Nanoframe
Dec 19, 2007, 01:46 AM
When i hunted them last year the problem mainly was them not dropping it, the spawns were not that rare. usually 1 spawn evry 2 hours. but 17 hours without one spawn is strange

Bliven
Dec 19, 2007, 01:47 AM
I got rappies last night. took maybe an hour.

Chuck_Norris
Dec 19, 2007, 02:13 AM
On 2007-12-18 22:46, Nanoframe wrote:
When i hunted them last year the problem mainly was them not dropping it, the spawns were not that rare. usually 1 spawn evry 2 hours. but 17 hours without one spawn is strange

That whole month with those damn rappies....I got 1 freaking spawn. And that was in a random game. I mostly soloed.

biggabertha
Dec 19, 2007, 01:07 PM
I had two Noel Rappies last night after about twenty minutes of piping restarting but I had done four or five hours last Friday before servers went down (lucky I didn't get any then...) so we've still got them on the Unsafe Passage mission. We're just not so lucky as the players who have the expansion who get them at a much easier rate.

Broodstar1337
Dec 19, 2007, 01:12 PM
On 2007-12-19 10:07, biggabertha wrote:
I had two Noel Rappies last night after about twenty minutes of piping restarting but I had done four or five hours last Friday before servers went down (lucky I didn't get any then...) so we've still got them on the Unsafe Passage mission. We're just not so lucky as the players who have the expansion who get them at a much easier rate.

When you start to play the expansion, you'll see just how "easy" it is to find Rappies. -_-