PDA

View Full Version : Offline: Ethan - Level 100

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 19, 2007, 04:16 AM
Finally! I've been playing four days straight in offline Story Mode in Episode 1 and just hit Ethan's 100th level during the "Two Headed Serpent" mission on Parum. I got a Shigga Desta, S rank GRM armor, Svaltus Sword 30% Fire 10/10 (no breaks grinding!), and I'm currently saving up for an Orpad / Power Charge and then I'll probably go do the last mission. Just need to get Ethan's Hunter to 10 (I played Ranger all up until now with several lv30 bullet skills). Also got Pete to level 100, Giresta to 11, and Shifta to 22. Rentis and Gizas freakin' take forever and I can't see me ever getting them past their current lv3s... But, good times. I've really enjoyed the solitude at my own pace.

I know, I'm probably late to the party and it's nothing huge in news, but I felt the need to tell somebody. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

joluh
Dec 19, 2007, 04:22 AM
Wow, Congratulations, I don't think many people has done this, in a legit way. As soon as I had finished Story Mode, I never ever played again, I currently have about 33 hours on an extra mode character, got a bunch of things as well, I've even found 2 Serafi Daggers rofl.

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 19, 2007, 04:24 AM
On 2007-12-19 01:22, joluh wrote:
Wow, Congratulations, I don't think many people has done this, in a legit way. As soon as I had finished Story Mode, I never ever played again, I currently have about 33 hours on an extra mode character, got a bunch of things as well, I've even found 2 Serafi Daggers rofl.

Yeah when I saved tonight, my timer said like 57 hours.

joluh
Dec 19, 2007, 04:29 AM
Rofl, daaamn, and I thought I had too many hours (well nothing compared to PSO anyway). I'm trying to level up my techs, so far, my bests are Gibarta 30, Gifoie 26 and Megistar 19, got a few others but still working on them, like Dambarta, Foie and Ramegid. I might switch to hunter if I get those to high level before the 25, I'll be going to AotI on that day, hopefully >_<

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 19, 2007, 04:49 AM
Yeah, I had a Hard / Power Charge online, but sold it for like 4 mil profit when they hiked up in price. But I'm playing on Xbox 360, so I knew it wouldn't transfer to anything anyway. The cool thing is that the whole time I was playing it, I was able to utilize the new Just and grinding systems as well as benefit from increased meseta drops. JAing Tornado Break with my fire Svaltus Sword really tears up Absolute Zero. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 19, 2007, 05:05 AM
Wow, maybe I should've kept loading the game until my Svaltus Sword came out 80%. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I could make another one, but those m-effin' Kubara Wood don't like to drop!!! I spent two hours yesterday until I found three. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

joluh
Dec 19, 2007, 05:37 AM
I have a 80% Light Svaltus (10) as well, and I'd rather take a Neutral Gizaha-zashi (10) over the Svaltus, they're just about the same anyway, I haven't tested my Serafi Dagger on the Hive, but judging by the stats, I'm guessing they'd be even better than the Svaltus.

Krisan
Dec 19, 2007, 05:43 AM
I replayed Episode 1 in October-November.. I did every free mission, S-Ranked everything (which meant, some mission repeats), and pretty much killed every optional enemy on every map, even when there wasn't a trial.. Yet, even after all that, the highest I was by the end, was somewhere in the mid-high 70's..

100 seems kind of overkill to me, since even in the 70's, I felt like I was killing things too fasteasily. >_> But all the same, good work I guess.

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 19, 2007, 03:20 PM
The Serafi looks pretty weak, you sure it's stronger than the Svaltus Sword? How does one even get the daggers? I can't find out where to go.

joluh
Dec 19, 2007, 03:22 PM
They're sold at Neudaiz, S-rank dagger, claw, twin dagger, twin claw, wand and bow. Go buy the twin dagger, and level the PA up to 21 (which, if you use a low level Dagger, should take you one or three runs through Absolute Zero) and then compare that to the Svaltus's PA, Dagger @ win.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2007-12-19 12:24 ]</font>

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 19, 2007, 03:42 PM
The only S rank daggers I see are "Gizaha-zashi."

joluh
Dec 19, 2007, 03:48 PM
Yes, I'm talking about those, the Dagger of Serafi or however is called, it's the rarest of all items in PSU V1 I think, I've found two tho, it's dropped by "Bel Panon" (spelling please) on Dark Satellite; but like I said, Gizaha-zashi is pretty good itself, the Serafi with 40% fire should be even better, specially on Absolute Zero, not only 40% fire but it also has higher PP and ATP.

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 19, 2007, 04:05 PM
Ohh, so I have to do the last mission...?

HaydenX
Dec 19, 2007, 04:09 PM
My Ethan is At level 76.

My extra mode cast ROB 1337 is @ 100 though. He is a hunter/ranger (change them often).

joluh
Dec 19, 2007, 04:27 PM
Yusaku_Kudou.- Yes, over and over, until you find one, but there's a little path I follow, let me.

Start the mission, kill the four Deljabans and the Jusnagun, then go to the open path to the right, get in the room and kill three more Deljabans and five Bel Pannons, go back, kill two more Deljabans, follow the other opened path and kill three final Bel Pannons, and there you go, 9 chances of getting Withill Wing and 8 of Dagger of Serafi, be aware this might take a while or not, with my Caseal I spent my last 30 levels in that mission, along with afew more runs, and I found only one Withill Wing, but with my Newman with hom I've gone only through about 10 or so complete runs, and maybe 20-40 quick item hunt runs that I posted above, I've found three Withill Wings and two Dagger of Serafi. Good luck.

HaydenX.- I think my Ethan is maybe a little less or more than 60, 58-62, as soon as I finished story mode, I was done for good with him.

I have a Caseal, just Hunter, with a two Svaltus Swords. And my Newman, with whom I have Megistar and Gibarta at lvl 30, gonna work on some more Gitechs maybe, I already have Gifoie at 25.