PDA

View Full Version : Electronic Brain Drops?

STRANG
Dec 19, 2007, 11:26 AM
Just wondering if anybody has that info. I've been trying to search for anything on it but all i get are boss drops.Mostly i want to know if the agito repca and edges are going to be an area drop there and if it is an aoi mission only. And if anyone has a link to japanese site hook me up please.

Micro
Dec 19, 2007, 11:27 AM
http://www.amesani.org/psu/enbeta/mission/data.php?mission=1045&rank=4

STRANG
Dec 19, 2007, 11:31 AM
Ty. Dont see any area drop info there though. Is it at the hive?

amtalx
Dec 19, 2007, 11:34 AM
Castest Line looks muy sexy. Still no fG rares though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif.

EspioKaos
Dec 19, 2007, 11:38 AM
On 2007-12-19 08:31, STRANG wrote:
Ty. Dont see any area drop info there though. Is it at the hive?

This mission takes place inside AMF Central Command. Give me a moment, and I'll see if I can track down area drop info for you.

EspioKaos
Dec 19, 2007, 11:48 AM
S-rank area drops are [B] Crimsoc and [B] 2-headed Ragnuc. C-A drops include [B] Jitseec, [B] Sabac, [B] Twin Sabac and [B] Death Dancec. Also, it looks like the material Lithnia drops here.

Golto
Dec 19, 2007, 11:48 AM
Not sure the exact name of board (2-headed snakic?)but when you synth it the area drop is Two-Headed Ragnuc.

pikachief
Dec 19, 2007, 11:58 AM
boss drops

black heart twin blackhearts(dont knoww the name XD)

twin tornados! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif (goes to sell his hyper vipers D:)

and more

Nanoframe
Dec 19, 2007, 12:05 PM
what element is most of the enemy there and the boss?

KyEmo
Dec 19, 2007, 12:09 PM
Dark.

Ronin1of47
Dec 19, 2007, 12:11 PM
boss is lightning

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 19, 2007, 12:28 PM
Interesting, Frauduke, Blackheart, and Grand Cross? Looks like another cool place for me. I may not have any Earth weapons, but I'll still kick his butt for those rares.

pikachief
Dec 19, 2007, 12:29 PM
On 2007-12-19 09:28, Shiroryuu wrote:
Interesting, Frauduke, Blackheart, and Grand Cross? Looks like another cool place for me. I may not have any Earth weapons, but I'll still kick his butt for those rares.

its a she

Aimless_Gamer
Dec 19, 2007, 01:42 PM
Good god,are fortegunners EVER gona get new drops?

Aimless_Gamer
Dec 19, 2007, 01:44 PM
oops sry double post

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aimless_Gamer on 2007-12-19 10:45 ]</font>

Fresh
Dec 19, 2007, 01:50 PM
On 2007-12-19 10:42, Aimless_Gamer wrote:

im guess killer elite or something new is coming soon.. till then be happy with what they are giving us go search for the rare fighter stuff and sell it to get the good stuff you don't have. Im sure your not running around with a pallet of 11 and 12* gunner weapons and 50% armor of every element

Kylie
Dec 19, 2007, 01:52 PM
Eh, nothing interesting on my end. Maybe a grand cross fro my alt, though, which is not much of a priority.

Aimless_Gamer
Dec 19, 2007, 01:55 PM
Fortegunners are underpowered and on top of that get no good drops. I really feel for them and wish I knew when some rifles would drop.

physic
Dec 19, 2007, 01:56 PM
nope forte gunnner still has to hunt in the psu v1 land. keep in mind though most of those drops are 11 stars that didnt exist anywhere else. so its not like theres higher level stuff than you get.
annnd i'm pretty sure the mission the Jp just got also has nothing for rangers, sorry people.
just got to hope moat gets a new mission

Aimless_Gamer
Dec 19, 2007, 02:08 PM
I have a funny feeling my frinds gona end up quiting soon due to fighters being waaaaaay overpowered and no fortegonner drops.

amtalx
Dec 19, 2007, 02:11 PM
...I'm starting to build enough steam for my next "Official 'Fuck you ST' Rant". Coming soon to a Rants thread near you.

Aimless_Gamer
Dec 19, 2007, 02:15 PM
Im in

pionear
Dec 19, 2007, 05:10 PM
Stun / Resist FTW...

Chuck_Norris
Dec 19, 2007, 05:14 PM
On 2007-12-19 09:29, pikachief wrote:

On 2007-12-19 09:28, Shiroryuu wrote:

its a she

Wouldn't it be an "It"? Robots don't have a sex, right?

pikachief
Dec 19, 2007, 05:17 PM
no its a she, it has bewbs and a female voice http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

and is also called MOTHER brain http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

On 2007-12-19 10:42, Aimless_Gamer wrote:

nope. next AOI boss gives more FF, FT and GT rares >.>

yes sega hates us FG now, especially how our only new AOI thing was a shadoog that we suck the most using >.>

dont forgot how we arent getting new PAs yet and how our PAs dont look any different at lvl 31+ like FT http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Zorafim
Dec 19, 2007, 05:34 PM
I'm guessing this is a pain to solo? Just because of Mother Brain, I want to solo S. The music alone should make the boss fight great.

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 19, 2007, 05:59 PM
Quit whining about Fortegunner and change your class to something else. It's not that hard to have more than one job. :S

Syl
Dec 19, 2007, 06:14 PM
Funny how fG's are complaining... GT's have been screwed out of S ranks for the longest time ever. Not only because they barely became obtainable until somewhat recently but also they're much harder to obtain. You can't exactly buy them either. I'm glad we're finally going to be getting our share of S ranks come MAG.

Oh and imho: Hyper Viper > Twin Tornado, I really dislike the way TT looks/shoots lol (Dun kill me Chelsea D: )

Syl
Dec 19, 2007, 06:17 PM
ugh double post

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SylviaEspada on 2007-12-19 15:18 ]</font>

Aka
Dec 19, 2007, 06:26 PM
Twin Tornados look like something designed by Black and Decker >.>

MetalIdol876
Dec 19, 2007, 06:27 PM
What are the level cut-offs for this mission? The mobs are level 120, so i'm assuming something like 75+ to enter S-Rank.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MetalIdol876 on 2007-12-19 15:27 ]</font>

Shiryuu
Dec 19, 2007, 06:28 PM
On 2007-12-19 14:34, Zorafim wrote:
I'm guessing this is a pain to solo? Just because of Mother Brain, I want to solo S. The music alone should make the boss fight great.

Not really, unless you get the glitch where she gains infinite HP.

Syl
Dec 19, 2007, 06:36 PM
On 2007-12-19 15:27, MetalIdol876 wrote:
What are the level cut-offs for this mission? The mobs are level 120, so i'm assuming something like 75+ to enter S-Rank.

S rank: Lvl 70
A Rank: Lvl 60
B Rank: Lvl 35

StrongFiend
Dec 19, 2007, 06:44 PM
your getting 11* Dual handguns for gods sakes...

Bman40
Dec 19, 2007, 07:29 PM
On 2007-12-19 08:34, amtalx wrote:
Castest Line looks muy sexy. Still no fG rares though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif.

i know really WTF sega

they put all our guns in the boss boxes of missions nobody does nor wants to do(desert goliath, desert terror, and Grove of fanatics). why cant they put them out on missions people actually do.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bman40 on 2007-12-19 16:37 ]</font>

Bliven
Dec 19, 2007, 10:41 PM
On 2007-12-19 15:44, StrongFiend wrote:
your getting 11* Dual handguns for gods sakes...

Fortegunners can't use S rank twin handguns btw

-Tidus_415-
Dec 19, 2007, 10:51 PM
Are you gunners not happy with your Mizurakihohs? lol

Zekester
Dec 19, 2007, 11:18 PM
On 2007-12-19 16:29, Bman40 wrote:

On 2007-12-19 08:34, amtalx wrote:

i know really WTF sega

they put all our guns in the boss boxes of missions nobody does nor wants to do(desert goliath, desert terror, and Grove of fanatics). why cant they put them out on missions people actually do.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bman40 on 2007-12-19 16:37 ]</font>

How about this....GET YOUR FAT LAZY ASS OUT THERE AND oh Im not sure what the word is...Oh I know! HUNT!

Im a FF and Im Hunting a Gudda Hon non-stop at Dessert Terror. Maybe you could do the same on Dessert Goliath. They have atleast a Rattlesnack and Shigga Baret oh and Blackbull. Thats 3 in 1 mission, oh and yes its a pain in the ass to solo unless you have KillerShot, but hey atleast its challening.

Eh..

beatrixkiddo
Dec 19, 2007, 11:21 PM
Zeke gimme Orpad / Legs if you find it ;o

Zekester
Dec 19, 2007, 11:27 PM
On 2007-12-19 20:21, beatrixkiddo wrote:
Zeke gimme Orpad / Legs if you find it ;o

Thats IF I find it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Telina
Dec 20, 2007, 01:09 AM
huh, all dark monsters.... well i know two friends are gonna be upset they made their shinowalines light ele http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

pRoJeCtFaMe
Dec 20, 2007, 02:01 AM
any one have a pic of this boss?

Maridia
Dec 20, 2007, 08:14 AM
On 2007-12-19 20:18, Zekester wrote:

How about this....GET YOUR FAT LAZY ASS OUT THERE AND oh Im not sure what the word is...Oh I know! HUNT!

Im a FF and Im Hunting a Gudda Hon non-stop at Dessert Terror. Maybe you could do the same on Dessert Goliath. They have atleast a Rattlesnack and Shigga Baret oh and Blackbull. Thats 3 in 1 mission, oh and yes its a pain in the ass to solo unless you have KillerShot, but hey atleast its challening.

Eh..

Have you ever tried to solo Desert Goliath? That thing has amazing one shot potential even in a full group of fully leveled people. It is death. It is, well, probably one of the still hard missions around nowadays. So don't tell that nice fortegunner to go hunt in Desert Goliath. When you can consistantly solo it without going through a stack or two of scapes or just plain failing, get back to us.

I'm not a fortegunner and I still agree, they're being shafted at the moment. That, and even when you do do missions with gunner drops, they just never seem to come. It's unbelievable. *shrugs*

Fresh
Dec 20, 2007, 08:38 AM
On 2007-12-20 05:14, Maridia wrote:

Eh..

Have you ever tried to solo Desert Goliath? That thing has amazing one shot potential even in a full group of fully leveled people. It is death. It is, well, probably one of the still hard missions around nowadays. So don't tell that nice fortegunner to go hunt in Desert Goliath. When you can consistantly solo it without going through a stack or two of scapes or just plain failing, get back to us.

I'm not a fortegunner and I still agree, they're being shafted at the moment. That, and even when you do do missions with gunner drops, they just never seem to come. It's unbelievable. *shrugs*

LMAO you must not be fully leveled then because me and my friend who is a fortegunner and he is a lvl 110 can get through that mission in 20min or less and the most scapes i have ever lost is 3 and that happened one very unlucky time.... *shrugs* walks away lol

l_Will_l
Dec 20, 2007, 09:20 AM
I do all jobs and fortegunners are not getting shafted. And I also find it funny, all these fG complaining its hard to get S rank equipment, but if it was easy to get they would all complain that the fG equipment wasnt rare and they want new stuff, so all you ppl are doing is putting urselves in a rut and giving ST a lose/lose situation, sorry im not in a good mood my cat is really sick and have to goto the vets. STOP complaining about everything and be patient, and if that dosent work or help you, then Quit. Ppl are starving in third world countrys and its christmas time, and ur worried about fG s ranks lol

Zekester
Dec 20, 2007, 09:29 AM

Eh..

The mission is 2 blocks and if you have Killer Shot, which god so help you you should, it'll take you less than 20min to finish. The only problem you would have is the boss. Yes He's tough even as a FF, but harder for a FG since they can't do fast damage as Majarra spamming. Grinna Beta C/S might also be a problem, but I've seen them go down with 1 SUV followed by Buma Duranga. Its cake if you have the right PAs/Equipment.

l_Will_l
Dec 20, 2007, 10:36 AM
[/quote]

The mission is 2 blocks and if you have Killer Shot, which god so help you you should, it'll take you less than 20min to finish. The only problem you would have is the boss. Yes He's tough even as a FF, but harder for a FG since they can't do fast damage as Majarra spamming. Grinna Beta C/S might also be a problem, but I've seen them go down with 1 SUV followed by Buma Duranga. Its cake if you have the right Strategy.

[/quote]

Fixed. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif I also forgot to note in my previous post that when im a fG i can solo this run np with my KS lv30, takes out the bots in like 3-4 shots and that was PRE AOI updates. So im sure that run is even easier now for a skilled fG considering that KS costs less, and everyone got job increases. and best way for fG's to do damage to Maggas is to shoot his shoulder, well if u look his arms arent connected. you need to shoot the shoulder on his arm not his torso.

Maridia
Dec 21, 2007, 01:40 PM
Yes, I was referring to the boss http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Not the mission itself.

No matter how you look at it, you're gonna be using a handful of scapes at that damn thing. I've just found him to be the worst boss to fight in the game at the moment, in terms of having to chase him around, and his massively superior one shotting abilities.

Anyway, how about those Electric Brain drops? Can't wait for a stun resist! And my delicious black heart. ;o

darkante
Dec 21, 2007, 01:48 PM
Gah, i wish the new mission would drop something Fortegunner releated..like maybe 11 * shotgun or something.
Only reason i got now for doing EB S is either exp or Stun/resist.
Neither i really need now. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Canīt stand doing DG S2 & DT S2 anymore. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

chibiLegolas
Dec 21, 2007, 01:59 PM

Are you sure you're not thinking of the mission BEFORE the nerf 1/2 the Matoob missions took awhile back? The mission used to be hell to grind. But they modified it a bit to make it easier, no? I think they took a lot of enemies out, and on other missions, made the maps smaller. But in the end, they're reducing the chances for a rare to drop as well by recuding the # of enemies.

*shrug*

amtalx
Dec 21, 2007, 02:13 PM
I used to like Moatoob more when you would get smoked running it without a full party. Hard missions, but big rewards too. Soloing Desert Goliath is a test of patience, but it's not all that difficult.

jobber
Dec 22, 2007, 03:06 AM
I thought this was weird, but I got a Ganna Line from a Boss Box. It was netural element -_-

Alamar
Dec 22, 2007, 05:47 AM
I here ya wish at least they put my rifles in another run

Urtri
Dec 22, 2007, 08:59 AM
Um Tidus 4:15 the Yohmie Rifle is Rubbish Compared to a Black bull (i have 1 of each so i know what iam talking about)

Also IS THERE A SECERT TO GETTING HER TO GIVE A S RANK AS A BOSS BOX DROP. just asking as ive soloed her now 25 times (i now know what to do against everything in the mission including those damned Orcdillians) and i have yet to see even an S rank Material drop from her let alone a Weap or Armour Board

Sekani
Dec 22, 2007, 09:22 AM
On 2007-12-20 06:20, l_Will_l wrote:
I do all jobs and fortegunners are not getting shafted. And I also find it funny, all these fG complaining its hard to get S rank equipment, but if it was easy to get they would all complain that the fG equipment wasnt rare and they want new stuff, so all you ppl are doing is putting urselves in a rut and giving ST a lose/lose situation, sorry im not in a good mood my cat is really sick and have to goto the vets. STOP complaining about everything and be patient, and if that dosent work or help you, then Quit. Ppl are starving in third world countrys and its christmas time, and ur worried about fG s ranks lol

I doubt that, since I don't see any hunters or forces complaining about all the S-ranks they find.

l_Will_l
Dec 22, 2007, 02:35 PM
Well Sekani, I believe it wasnt too long ago ppl were complaining how every mission and what not is made for fortegunners. Ive said it before and ill say it again. Its all about patience.