PDA

View Full Version : Where is the best place to look for a muzzlefeaver?

gum_on_shoe
Dec 19, 2007, 05:13 PM
I've been running Endrum Remnants for a while and I was wondering if Desert Goliath would be a better place for me to look.

F-Gattaca
Dec 19, 2007, 05:49 PM
I found mine at Desert Goliath S2.

There's plenty of Seekers there if you get the right map, but they're stingy with dropping the damned board in general. It took me months before I found the board to make mine. Just keep running Block 1 over and over again.

Coincidentally, DG S2 is the biggest reason to level Killer Shot.

gum_on_shoe
Dec 19, 2007, 06:27 PM
So block one has a good amount of them? I got my killer shot to 21 so I think Im good.

Also what do I need to look for in knowing that I have a good first block?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gum_on_shoe on 2007-12-19 15:29 ]</font>

Meyfei
Dec 19, 2007, 06:33 PM
speaking thro offline experience... i found one on a electronic brain run, in block 3 i dunno what dropped it but i believe it may have been a SEED-* (for got its name)

gum_on_shoe
Dec 19, 2007, 07:56 PM
On 2007-12-19 15:27, gum_on_shoe wrote:
So block one has a good amount of them? I got my killer shot to 21 so I think Im good.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gum_on_shoe on 2007-12-19 15:29 ]</font>

F-Gattaca
Dec 19, 2007, 08:02 PM
On 2007-12-19 16:56, gum_on_shoe wrote:
[quote]On 2007-12-19 15:27, gum_on_shoe wrote:

Seekers are an uncommon but not rare enemy. You really should only remake if you encounter the GSM-05M Tirentos (they're identical to Seekers except that they have glowing yellow parts), because that means no Seekers will appear in that particular run AT ALL.

Some approaches have far more Seekers/Trientos than others. I think the most Seekers I found out of a variation is with the approach that starts you off in an open part of the cavern that veers off to the left and down a tunnel; the first wave spawns automatically and if they're Seekers, you should encounter a lot of them during that run.

Katy
Dec 19, 2007, 08:09 PM
I'd say Endrum Remenants S2. There's Seekers on almost every map and some maps have like 30 seekers if not more. I seen it drop there twice but neither went to me. Desert Goliath only has a handful but they appear in B1 only so which you choose is up to you.

gum_on_shoe
Dec 19, 2007, 08:45 PM
Thanks so much.