PDA

View Full Version : Question about payment with Gift Cards

Laranas
Dec 20, 2007, 12:10 AM
I'm thinking about giving my friend a Visa (or Mastercard) gift card for christmas, and I know they're going to use it to pay for their PSU account. But I know for a fact that SEGA asks for a Billing Address when you pay, but says you can use a gift card.

So.. can you use a gift card? And what billing address would clear with them? I don't want to send someone money they can't use.

Lavie
Dec 20, 2007, 12:18 AM
if its these: http://gift2go.net/ they do work. tho, there is ONE catch. unless ya register it first, the card gets "locked" to the address details that is first requested of it. (i.e. if ya use it on PSU, and billing asks if the cards address is 123 first street second city third state, and you -have not- registered the card, the card will say yes, and then register itself to that address)

Syl
Dec 20, 2007, 12:20 AM
I just buy Visa prepaid credit cards from my local 7/11 (Vanilla Visa)

It works for as it's what I've been doing for the past 4 months or so. Under the billing address I just put my real address.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SylviaEspada on 2007-12-19 21:21 ]</font>

Laranas
Dec 20, 2007, 12:39 AM
Thanks for the responses, I'll try and see if I can pick up one of those prepaids tomorrow.