PDA

View Full Version : humans?

dmcadidas15
Dec 20, 2007, 01:09 AM
I know beasts get beast mode and androids get SUV guns, but do humans get anything? If not, why would anyone be a human? What advantages do humans have? Thanks

Norcris
Dec 20, 2007, 01:12 AM
Humans suck equally at everything.

Chuck_Norris
Dec 20, 2007, 01:13 AM
On 2007-12-19 22:12, Norcris wrote:

unicorn
Dec 20, 2007, 01:15 AM
Their advantage is that they have no weakness....but their weakness is that they have no advantage.

gryphonvii
Dec 20, 2007, 01:16 AM
yes, but I love my human more than any other of my characters, no reason to it. I mean it not as strong as my beast or cast, and techs are not as powerful as my newman, but I love my human most. Call me crazy.

HFlowen
Dec 20, 2007, 01:17 AM
Aesthetics (not looking like a fridge, elf, or mutt) and only managing one character to play whatever class you want.

Desecration
Dec 20, 2007, 01:18 AM
humans are good for 1 thing only and that using them for hybrid classes, whereas beasts are best for fortefighter, newmans are best for fortetecher, and cast are best for fortegunner.

Zorafim
Dec 20, 2007, 01:20 AM
On 2007-12-19 22:13, Chuck_Norris wrote:

On 2007-12-19 22:12, Norcris wrote:

Chuck_Norris
Dec 20, 2007, 01:21 AM
Also, inb4tanks.

SonKevin
Dec 20, 2007, 01:23 AM
I picked Human because I support the Illuminus.

ChaosAngel92
Dec 20, 2007, 02:24 AM
On 2007-12-19 22:23, SonKevin wrote:
I picked Human because I support the Illuminus.

Same here, in fact, all my characters are humans.

Also, they are the race that looks better on all the clothes. The face design is the more realistic, and best expressions. In terms of stats and etc, i dont know, and i dont care. IMHO of course.

If you are looking for stats or something like that, pick a beast or a cast. Aparently this "cast supremacy" is because the suv and the stats.

I just say, since PSO till PSU dies. Illuminus Supremacy always.

GuardianElite
Dec 20, 2007, 02:37 AM
On 2007-12-19 22:17, HFlowen wrote:
Aesthetics (not looking like a fridge, elf, or mutt) and only managing one character to play whatever class you want.

I lmao at that heh

Ffuzzy-Logik
Dec 20, 2007, 02:41 AM
On 2007-12-19 22:17, HFlowen wrote:
only managing one character to play whatever class you want.

As long as the list of classes you intend to play doesn't include fT, Beast (or even Cast) is better. >_>

Kiata
Dec 20, 2007, 02:46 AM
Humans are better than any other class at hybrid there also better protranser than cast, they get large stat boosts in almost every class in my opinon there better than both cast and beasts but thats my opinion.

beatrixkiddo
Dec 20, 2007, 02:47 AM
Humans are better techers than Newmans due to the rest of their stats not sucking, which is what keeps them from being useless.

Kiata
Dec 20, 2007, 03:04 AM
On 2007-12-19 23:57, Chuck_Norris wrote:

On 2007-12-19 23:46, Kiata wrote:
Humans are better than any other class at hybrid there also better protranser than cast, they get large stat boosts in almost every class in my opinon there better than both cast and beasts but thats my opinion.

Umm...no? The stat boosts from the class is not enough to make it more powerful than beast or CAST. And "it's your opinon"? It's not a matter of opinon. It's a matter of cold hard stats. No matter the class. Beast will ALWAYS have more ATP than a human if they're the same level. CAST will ALWAYS have more ATA than human too. Same goes for newman and TP.

Ok ill give Beast the atp but they cant hit shit because there ata is so low and sure casts have more ata but i can out damage a cast a a newman in the same class (and i hit everything). Also both the beasts and the class take alot more tech dmg, for an all aroun awsome option that can do anything better than cast or beast look at the facts options clear. unless you wanna be a foertegunner or a Fortefighter Humans are a great choice(newmans also)

SonKevin
Dec 20, 2007, 03:17 AM
Human Supremacy for the win!

SonKevin
Dec 20, 2007, 03:20 AM
Forum lag. Yahoo!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SonKevin on 2007-12-20 00:26 ]</font>

AnamanaAU
Dec 20, 2007, 03:28 AM
Humans are the white bread of the game. Ain't no seeds or herbs in dat shit.

SolRiver
Dec 20, 2007, 03:33 AM
Human race specialty is that they got 3.5% more stat than normally on every hybrid class except Acrofighter and Acrotecher which recieve 5% more instead.

The stat bonus aren't enough to make human beat other races at what they are already better than human at. Though, it does make human far more balanced than other races.

They are also able to use crea weapons that are only restricted to human and newman. (A rank melee weapons that hit 1 extra target every normal attack. Exception is crea double which is fair game to all race.) Excellent PA leveling tools, and very decent overall DPS if in a crowd.

...I still can't find any good point to have "joy" (blowing stuff up kind of joy) as a human.

You play as a human for look, like you play PSU for fun. End of story.

Vendemiare
Dec 20, 2007, 04:36 AM
How much of a difference is the damage between a human and a beast of the same class at max level?

Zorafim
Dec 20, 2007, 05:40 AM
That, my friend, is an excellent question.

F-Gattaca
Dec 20, 2007, 05:54 AM
It's funny because PSU seems built, in some cases, to use MMORPG cliches we take for granted elsewhere.

Think about it. For example, the cliche that we never actually see our characters wearing the backpacks/items needed to carry equipment around. It just magically vanishes into our inventory or appears when we drop it. PSU goes out of its way to not only explain it through nano-transformers, but makes that technology a crucial part of the story and shows it in quite a few of Ep 1's cutscenes.

Humans are privy to the cliche that humans are and always will be the average joes of the races in an MMORPG, well rounded characters with no specialty. Yet in PSU, there's a good reason for that--instead of being average or no reason, they're average because they're the creators of the other three races. The only other MMORPG that I've seen use the cliche to a logical end is Anarchy Online.

Niloklives
Dec 20, 2007, 06:29 AM
Katia, you really haven't played the other races much it seems. I'd get a bit more experience wiith all the races becore making assertions like the ones you're making

Wash
Dec 20, 2007, 06:30 AM
On 2007-12-19 22:15, super_luu wrote:
Their advantage is that they have no weakness....but their weakness is that they have no advantage.

I like how this sounds; seems to sum it up pretty well.

Raine_Loire
Dec 20, 2007, 06:34 AM
Don't humans skills level more quickly? I heard that a while ago...

MetalIdol876
Dec 20, 2007, 06:45 AM
On 2007-12-19 22:09, dmcadidas15 wrote:
I know beasts get beast mode and androids get SUV guns, but do humans get anything? If not, why would anyone be a human? What advantages do humans have? Thanks

You obviously haven't played a Beast or CAST. I only use the Invincible Badge when i'm on a hard boss or enemy. If i'm not hit, I can do more damage.

I do ridiculous amounts of damage with Dus Majarra, Anga Jabroga, Chikki, Bogga Zubba, etc. No Blast Badge, SUV, TP Racial modifier with Rod Boosts will ever, ever match the raw damage I spew out.

The only thing that comes close on bosses is that Ult Grenade PA. Good heavens that thing is awesome. I'm getting it when I put my beast over to Protranser later on in her life. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

ChaosAngel92
Dec 20, 2007, 06:47 AM

Congratz! You just started the Flame war of the year.

darthplagis
Dec 20, 2007, 10:45 AM
humans have the advantage of not being a filthy mongrel of science (beasts created as slaves, should still be in the mines IMHO, newmans created by motherbrain to be superior to humans but we all know what happened there right???? and casts made by humans to carry cool beers while shooting things).

but in reality as said before humans have the bonus of no weakness due to no bonus.

Starrz
Dec 20, 2007, 10:53 AM
If you consider being second worst in all classes except Fortetecher "no weakness"

and second best at Fortetecher, lol.

Pillan
Dec 20, 2007, 11:03 AM
As has been said before, humans lack a special ability for the ability to make use of damage techniques. In addition, they are also the highest ATP class to get access to A rank Crea weapons and they get a 2% bonus to all basic classes, a 3% bonus to all partial classes and Protranser, and a 5% bonus to the Acro- classes.

But, no, the bonuses do not make human any stronger than Cast or Beast, unless you're comparing a human male Acro's ATP to a Cast female (which is obviously a flawed comparison). Even then, that tiny advantage goes away when accuracy is taken into account. It does, however, balance the lack of a special ability and make the melee and ranged damage differences between Cast and human very small (on the order of a 3% output difference as partials and probably around 1% on the Acros).

panzer_unit
Dec 20, 2007, 11:15 AM
In a hybrid job, humans have very competitive stats. They get boosts to their natural advantages in other useful stats like EVP, MST, and TP (shadoogs and/or attack techs) advantages, with ATP close enough that there's no real difference vs Cast and a decent ATA lead over Beasts.

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 20, 2007, 11:17 AM
On 2007-12-20 07:53, Starrz wrote:
If you consider being second worst in all classes except Fortetecher "no weakness"

and second best at Fortetecher, lol.

I dunno, I think Humans are better Acrofighters than CASTs, there's hardly a difference in ATP [as in, Male Human surpassing Female CAST, so Male Human vs. Male CAST would be REALLY close as well], ATA doesn't matter, and Humans have better TP and EVP, which Acrofighter excels at, which kind of makes CAST Acrofighter redundant. I don't know about Beasts though, they might be better than Human since they have more ATP.

chu-chu-chu
Dec 20, 2007, 11:19 AM
The enemies are so difficult, how can a human possibly make up for the difference in damage between themselves and beasts/casts?

Esufer
Dec 20, 2007, 11:32 AM
On 2007-12-19 22:16, gryphonvii wrote:
yes, but I love my human more than any other of my characters, no reason to it. I mean it not as strong as my beast or cast, and techs are not as powerful as my newman, but I love my human most. Call me crazy.

Hi, Crazy!

Pillan
Dec 20, 2007, 11:34 AM
On 2007-12-20 08:17, Shiroryuu wrote:
I dunno, I think Humans are better Acrofighters than CASTs, there's hardly a difference in ATP [as in, Male Human surpassing Female CAST, so Male Human vs. Male CAST would be REALLY close as well], ATA doesn't matter, and Humans have better TP and EVP, which Acrofighter excels at, which kind of makes CAST Acrofighter redundant. I don't know about Beasts though, they might be better than Human since they have more ATP.

A couple notes: first, even though ATA doesn’t make much of a difference, it does make a difference and slightly higher ATP plus slightly higher ATA guarantees higher output. Second, as mentioned earlier, the BS ATP difference between Caseal and human male Acro’s is actually smaller than the BS ATA difference unless you’re dealing with ridiculously low enemy levels. Next, the main flaws of Shadoogs giving humans an advantage over Casts is that they don’t have PAs and they aren’t controlled by the player, which increase the tiny ATP difference to a lot more than the TP difference. The final advantage that humans have is their EVP, but you can break that by getting 40+% armors as a Cast. Make it YC armor and you’re actually increasing the small damage advantage Casts have even more just from not blocking. (We won’t go into MST because AF’s mod is too low to even consider that.)

And then, of course, Beasts can do a little more than that unless the enemy EVP is ridiculous.

So, depending on how good of a player you are and how highly you rate survivability and accuracy, you can throw human, Cast, and Beast anywhere between rank 1 and 3 for the class. The only thing that seems undisputed at this point is Newman.

Pretty much the same story with AT. Just the TP and MST advantages actually come up more.

JAFO22000
Dec 20, 2007, 11:34 AM
On 2007-12-20 08:19, chu-chu-chu wrote:
The enemies are so difficult, how can a human possibly make up for the difference in damage between themselves and beasts/casts AND EXPESHALLY NEWMANS!!!!!

Fixed! MIRITE!!!! *(9:9)*

Ruffnexx
Dec 20, 2007, 11:42 AM
If it has 'man' at the end of its race then it is a better class. Beast only good a fortefighter casts only good at fortegunner and fighgunner. Human are bests at all hybrid classes, certainly the best at fighgunner and wartecher, because their tp, eva and ata allows them to use all of the weapons at their disposal to the best possible extent. Newmans make the best fortetechers acrotecher/fighter. Yes newmans make the best acrofighter they have the highest tp which allows the use of shadoogs which is like five to six hundred a shot for free doesnt cost u anything plus the excel in every other stat except defense and atp which the modifiers make up for. So to some up if it has 'man' at the end of its race description its the best .

Esufer
Dec 20, 2007, 11:44 AM
On 2007-12-20 08:42, Ruffnexx wrote:
If it has 'man' at the end of its race then it is a better class. Beast only good a fortefighter casts only good at fortegunner and fighgunner. Human are bests at all hybrid classes, certainly the best at fighgunner and wartecher, because their tp, eva and ata allows them to use all of the weapons at their disposal to the best possible extent. Newmans make the best fortetechers acrotecher/fighter. Yes newmans make the best acrofighter they have the highest tp which allows the use of shadoogs which is like five to six hundred a shot for free doesnt cost u anything plus the excel in every other stat except defense and atp which the modifiers make up for. So to some up if it has 'man' at the end of its race description its the best .

Fantastic reasoning!

chaostroop3
Dec 20, 2007, 12:36 PM
trust me no one will be saying humans are bad when the "master" classes come out . master classes need balance sence thay al have alot of diffrant classes put together

Esufer
Dec 20, 2007, 12:37 PM
On 2007-12-20 09:36, chaostroop3 wrote:
trust me no one will be saying humans are bad when the "master" classes come out . master classes need balance sence thay al have alot of diffrant classes put together

Proof please!

Fried
Dec 20, 2007, 12:52 PM
On 2007-12-20 00:04, Kiata wrote:
Ok ill give Beast the atp but they cant hit shit because there ata is so low and sure casts have more ata but i can out damage a cast a a newman in the same class (and i hit everything). Also both the beasts and the class take alot more tech dmg, for an all aroun awsome option that can do anything better than cast or beast look at the facts options clear. unless you wanna be a foertegunner or a Fortefighter Humans are a great choice(newmans also)

Ok, somehow I managed to read this after much effort and assistance from my 5 yr old cousin. I think you need to look at the stats to realize your deductions are rather terrible. Your newman outdamages cast? As what, a fortetecher? You must mean techniques, because theres no way you can make that claim involving melee or ranged weaponry. Cast have higher atp and ata. Only thing newmans have on cast is evp and mst. Evp is rather terrible depending on what class you choose so that is a rather questionable advantage. MST, true, that is good to have but I dont think it mitigates the other disadvantages.

Theres other posts here about things like "humans increase skills faster" which make me wonder where you guys get this information. Word of advice, 90% of what you hear about this game from people in groups are lies.

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 20, 2007, 01:11 PM
Well, even if some of the statements are false, people defending Newmans and Humans like this is better than people who cry about how they need to be buffed while CASTs and Beasts need to be nerfed. *cough*Mikaga*cough*

But yeah, Pillan and Panzerunit are right. Humans are great at hybrids, and Newmans are like the 2nd most balanced class since their ATP is at least mediocre, can't say the same about CAST or Beast TP. Beast ATA is at the same level of Newman ATA IMO, I have a Beast FF who uses Axes and I hardly see that much 0's, so I don't cry over it too much.

ErtaiClou
Dec 20, 2007, 01:18 PM
Humans!? In MY PSU?!

DraginHikari
Dec 20, 2007, 01:27 PM
Honsety the long term damage between humans and the other races don't seem extragant enough to go from my human character to cast or beasts.

SeleneD
Dec 20, 2007, 01:36 PM
Go human for combinations.
Go Cast for gunning.
Go Beast for hittin.
Go Newman(elf) for magic.

I like being able to do multiple things rather than set in one way.

chibiLegolas
Dec 20, 2007, 01:48 PM
Humans make excellent AF and AT. Plus, we get to play with sexy crea weapons (just for looks).

SolomonGrundy
Dec 20, 2007, 01:55 PM
if you belive EVP to be a worthwhile stat, and are interested in a hybrid job (WT/AT/GT/AF/PT/FI) then a Human is a good choice for race.

thier MST advantage is not significant enough to make a real difference, but in Jobs like WT/AT where you find newmans hanging out, the HP advantage is significant.

VS casts you have to select a job where the SUV in not that big an advantage - either due to lower ATP (AT/GT/PT), or jobs where the status SUVs inflict are already being inflicted (GT/AT/AF).

and remember, the grass is always greener on the other side. Those playing CASTS may dislike thier low EVP, or TP.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SolomonGrundy on 2007-12-20 10:55 ]</font>

doubleEXP
Dec 20, 2007, 02:19 PM
I just play newearl 'cause I like them. Always have. I know I'll always do less damage (as FF) than any other race that is my exact level with exact same gear.

It doesn't bother me.

On the flip-side, newman (newearl) has better innate technic resistance, and above average evasion and accuracy, so its not all doom and gloom.

If I was a min/max player I would never play a newearl FF. No way.

Then again, if I was a min/max'er I prolly wouldn't stop to help out new players, nor go on runs just for the fun of it, nor would I spend time just talking with my friends in game. I'd just grind out levels in the best MP: Time Spent Mission as a [fill in appropriate race here] set to [fill in best type for previously listed race, here] and I would someday max all my types and all my PA's and then find myself quoting the Talking Heads:

"My gawd! What have I done?!"

Haha.

I just play to have fun. I think its cool that people debate who/what is better for this or that, I got no prob with that. Just remember its a game and some people do just fine even if they're not 'perfect.'

panzer_unit
Dec 20, 2007, 02:35 PM
On 2007-12-20 11:19, doubleEXP wrote:
I would someday max all my types and all my PA's and then find myself quoting the Talking Heads:

"My gawd! What have I done?!"

Haha.

Good god you're old.

VanHalen
Dec 20, 2007, 02:36 PM
As it is now, everything dies fast enough anyway so even if your Human your not missing out on anything. Humans are great for their balance and looking good. Better than being a furry with cleft lip http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif.

Miakyo
Dec 20, 2007, 02:40 PM
On 2007-12-20 11:36, VanHalen wrote:
As it is now, everything dies fast enough anyway so even if your Human your not missing out on anything. Humans are great for their balance and looking good. Better than being a furry with cleft lip http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif.

This was going to be my post to an extent also. Everything finishes within an average space of 10-15 minutes. So the need for comparison of the races at this point seems completely void of concept.

HaydenX
Dec 20, 2007, 02:49 PM
Humans make great AF and AT. I think that is why those classes were created. AF especially...The high TP is good for Shadoogs, the high Ment. is good for defending agains spells, the Moderately high (at least for males) ATP is good for slicers, the ATA just sucks (mostly), and the moderate DFP is good enough. As a human, you won't suck at any class (I suppose Fortegunner is the closest to sucking).

Sexy_Raine
Dec 20, 2007, 08:06 PM
My fortegunner is human, and can kill most missions by herself. So much for Cast supremacy eh?

Jife_Jifremok
Dec 20, 2007, 08:17 PM
Elf for magic
Human for magic, melee, guns
Cast for storing/vending food
Beast for uhh.....hmm....I'll get back to you on that one.

Syl
Dec 20, 2007, 08:19 PM
On 2007-12-20 17:17, Jife_Jifremok wrote:
Elf for magic
Beast for uhh.....hmm....Making donuts

Fix'd

On 2007-12-20 17:06, Sexy_Raine wrote:
My fortegunner is human, and can kill most missions by herself. So much for Cast supremacy eh?

Any class/race combo can clean house now (cept for maybe cast FT, and even then it's possible), and a cast will outdo a human at fortegunner.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SylviaEspada on 2007-12-20 17:23 ]</font>

pikachief
Dec 20, 2007, 08:21 PM
On 2007-12-19 23:47, beatrixkiddo wrote:
Humans are better techers than Newmans due to the rest of their stats not sucking, which is what keeps them from being useless.

yea i've never ever seen a point to newmans in this game, and then AT are just as good as FT and humans are better at that too >.>

btw Kitty wishes a horrible bloody death to all newmans http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif MERRY CHRISTMAS http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Anduril
Dec 20, 2007, 08:23 PM
Kitty is getting a stocking full of burnt fur this Christmas for that comment.

Jife_Jifremok
Dec 20, 2007, 08:23 PM
On 2007-12-20 17:19, SylviaEspada wrote:

Elf for magic

Fix'd

EWWW! I don't want beast fur in my pastries!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jife_Jifremok on 2007-12-20 17:24 ]</font>

Kiata
Dec 20, 2007, 08:51 PM
On 2007-12-20 17:21, pikachief wrote:

yea i've never ever seen a point to newmans in this game, and then AT are just as good as FT and humans are better at that too >.>

btw Kitty wishes a horrible bloody death to all newmans http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif MERRY CHRISTMAS http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Its sad that the good races (humans& Newmans) hafta put up with the retarded furys and the walking trash cans thinking there good at anything. My newman will own any beast or cast in a single atack, oh and female newman make the best FT cause of the higher tp and evp.

Proof is there you cant deny it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kiata on 2007-12-20 17:53 ]</font>

pikachief
Dec 20, 2007, 08:54 PM
On 2007-12-20 17:51, Kiata wrote:

On 2007-12-20 17:21, pikachief wrote:

Its sad that the good races (humans& Newmans) hafta put up with the retarded furys and the walking trash cans thinking there good at anything. My newman will own any beast or cast in a single atack, oh and female newman make the best FT cause of the higher tp and evp.

My post praised humans though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif i love humans http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

On 2007-12-20 17:23, Jife_Jifremok wrote:

Elf for magic

Fix'd

EWWW! I don't want beast fur in my pastries!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jife_Jifremok on 2007-12-20 17:24 ]</font>

DOUGHNUTS FTW!!!

On 2007-12-20 17:23, Anduril wrote:

nooooooo http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif burnt fur makes kitty cry http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

ThEoRy
Dec 20, 2007, 08:57 PM
Humans are not better techers than Newmans by any means due to their stats that really matter as a fT sucking big time, which is what keeps them from being useful.

Oh hey I fixed that post for ya. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 20, 2007, 09:02 PM

No, it would be MUCH better if a newman would just do this to Kitty:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b77/Zorafin/0427.jpg

Newmans are the #2 most awesome race, but Humans are still the ultimate in awesomeness. Don't forget that Newmans also have the Relic gun.

bahk
Dec 20, 2007, 09:06 PM
I think everyone here is missing out on just one important thing...
CASTs are superior to all other races for every class.

...Except maybe fT but that's just a novelty class for novelty races anyway.
Any attempt to deny this fact will be met with a stern "no u".

KidoKresh
Dec 20, 2007, 09:10 PM
Newmans http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 20, 2007, 09:11 PM
IMO CASTs are outperformed by at least two of the other races at Acrofighter, Acrotecher, and Wartecher.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiroryuu on 2007-12-20 18:14 ]</font>

bahk
Dec 20, 2007, 09:14 PM
On 2007-12-20 18:11, Shiroryuu wrote:
CASTs are outperformed by both Humans and Beasts at Acrofighters and Acrotechers, and maybe by Newmans at the latter too, or a tie.

no u

pikachief
Dec 20, 2007, 09:17 PM
On 2007-12-20 18:02, Shiroryuu wrote:

No, it would be MUCH better if a newman would just do this to Kitty:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b77/Zorafin/0427.jpg

I think Kitty just lost her appetite.... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

*pets kitty to comfort her*

EDIT: anyways a newman wouldn't be able to cut through Kitty even with a chainsawd on steroids >.>

they'd just smack her with it and it'll bounce off and she'd say "ouchies a bruise! RESTA NOA!" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pikachief on 2007-12-20 18:21 ]</font>

Esufer
Dec 20, 2007, 09:59 PM

Elf for magic

Fix'd

You're implying beasts have enough accuracy to get the jam in the donut?

o, lo, lo, lo, lo, ll, ol.

Kiata
Dec 20, 2007, 10:15 PM
On 2007-12-20 18:06, bahk wrote:

LMAO ive never laughed at an idiotic coment so hard its just another cast tryin to be big when there the worst race ever there the novelty class from pso but on psu there usless.( even the suvs suck if the enemies move youre screwed) so much for the acuracy. LMAO

Sexy_Raine
Dec 20, 2007, 10:17 PM

Casts are dead last in AT and FT, and aren't #1 in AF.

bahk
Dec 20, 2007, 10:22 PM
On 2007-12-20 19:15, Kiata wrote:

LMAO ive never laughed at an idiotic coment so hard its just another cast tryin to be big when there the worst race ever there the novelty class from pso but on psu there usless.( even the suvs suck if the enemies move youre screwed) so much for the acuracy. LMAO

Internet really is serious business. I guess you're one of those people who just doesn't get it without the /sarcasm on the end of the post, huh?

Jife_Jifremok
Dec 20, 2007, 10:23 PM
Casts are living puppets that want to become real people. Pinnochio Complex, I call it. They move, talk, and rebel against their masters just like real people. And those casts that actually TRY to be more like robots...well, they fail at it because they cannot escape from their human-like movements and organic components. It's sad, really. Humans fucked up when making them.

vfloresjr24
Dec 20, 2007, 10:51 PM
I am a illuminus spy so that is why Im human.

Gunslinger-08
Dec 20, 2007, 10:51 PM
why would anyone be a human?

I had a RAmar in PSO. nuff said.

Ajeter23
Dec 21, 2007, 03:23 AM
i think humans should just get potential as thier nano/suv.... boosting all our stats for limited time or something >_>