PDA

View Full Version : fortetechers can use S rank bows and cards but.....

chaostroop3
Dec 20, 2007, 01:54 PM
thay have very very low atp.... or ata... the one thay need to use them , im about level 7 fortetecher and around level 75 and i can barly use kakami.. do thay get a big ata bonus at level 10 or something?

sorry for my spelling

Xaeris
Dec 20, 2007, 01:56 PM
No, fT ATA is pretty lousy throughout the grind; compared to other ranged weapons, bows and cards actually have relatively low ATA requirements to compensate. All you can do is hold out until you have the necessary ATA.

Or, alternatively, you could look for a Kikamic and a Hanmateric, the Kubara knock offs. They have lower requirements (Kikamic is 104 for exammple).

The_Montalvo
Dec 20, 2007, 01:56 PM
are you female or male. Males have no problems

chaostroop3
Dec 20, 2007, 02:02 PM
my charecter is female and i can use kakami .......

majan
Dec 20, 2007, 02:07 PM
this is why bows and cards are very very strong-to accomodate the weak newmans they were designed to be used by. bows,like rifles, get SE4 with their bullets. burn and infection at level 21 is extremely effective,moreso than the direct damage they are intended to do, against monsters that are not easily slain by technics. why fortetechers deserve S rank of this and cards and only A-rand of madoogs however is a mystery only understandable by sonic team.

chibiLegolas
Dec 20, 2007, 02:37 PM
On 2007-12-20 11:07, majan wrote:
why fortetechers deserve S rank of this and cards and only A-rand of madoogs however is a mystery only understandable by sonic team.

*nod*
And giving S rank cards to FT and not GT is kinda insulting IMO. I guess ST really wants FT to use rods then. And GT use S rank bows more on bosses?

Rizen
Dec 20, 2007, 02:46 PM
On 2007-12-20 11:37, chibiLegolas wrote:
*nod*
And giving S rank cards to FT and not GT is kinda insulting IMO.

Yet, giving S rank Mechguns and Twins to GT isn't as equally insulting to Fortegunners? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rizen on 2007-12-20 11:46 ]</font>

Tiyr
Dec 20, 2007, 04:54 PM
The second poster was right. Males have a good deal more ATP and ATA, and as a result can use those weapons a good deal earlier.

Females have to pay for the higher TP and superior defensive stats somehow.

Soukosa
Dec 20, 2007, 06:42 PM
On 2007-12-20 11:46, Rizen wrote:

On 2007-12-20 11:37, chibiLegolas wrote:
*nod*
And giving S rank cards to FT and not GT is kinda insulting IMO.

Yet, giving S rank Mechguns and Twins to GT isn't as equally insulting to Fortegunners? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

GT = master of mobile guns
FG = master of immobile guns

At least that's how ST seems to think of it, throwing in some teching stuff to GT to compensate for the weakness that gives them.

Bitey
Dec 20, 2007, 07:02 PM
do thay get a big ata bonus at level 10 or something?

No, but you do get level 21+ Zodial. Once you have Zodial at that level to buff yourself with most of your Accuracy problems will fade away.

chaostroop3
Dec 20, 2007, 09:34 PM
i hit every thing fine but cant usetheweps lol

SolomonGrundy
Dec 20, 2007, 09:39 PM
take S rank bows away from GTs then, it really makes no difference to how the class plays

Criss
Dec 20, 2007, 09:44 PM
I could care less about S bows on a GT really. I stopped using bows after the AoI patch once SE3 could also work on bigger monsters. Cards do more damage than bows on a GT, even with the bow's defense ignore.

GTs are all about small guns, mobility and teching assistance, and cards fit that description perfectly. So why doesn't GTs get S rank cards?

Anyways, it's not like S rank cards are easy to come by right now anyways... ¬_¬