PDA

View Full Version : Item prices

Thomas2
Dec 20, 2007, 04:15 PM
I was curious if anyone had a compiled list of what the going prices are on most items. I am starting to make one as I clear out my storage and check prices via the category search, but was hoping someone may already have one to slow down the tediousness of it.

I am on 360 by the way.

Anduril
Dec 20, 2007, 04:22 PM
Thanubis has a point. Our market is constantly fluctuating. For example last week Deljaban Blades were going for 15000, then 2 days ago they dropped to an average of 9000( one guy even selling them for 1000), and today they went back up to 20000. BTW, this is on 360.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anduril on 2007-12-20 13:30 ]</font>

Addark
Dec 20, 2007, 04:40 PM
Some of my friends have prices memorized and I'm starting to get better at it myself, but prices fluctuate a lot depending on the missions that come out and whatnot. A list might be more burdensome than just looking it up. >:

gryphonvii
Dec 20, 2007, 05:17 PM
New missions are now raising prices, drop rates to. Before the Hills of SPore Diad was well over the half mil mark and now its around 300k last time I checked. Ydral has gone slightly up and relic edges are going up to. Catilium was damn near free until peple started finding large batches of s-ranks. Some materials like cladorian are probably going to go up a bit bit becasue of blackheart drop on electronic brain. So if you want to take care and not spend to much look at what the new missions will be dropping and buy materials ahead of time.