PDA

View Full Version : Good GH 45X?

KyEmo
Dec 20, 2007, 08:30 PM
The tech one, what is a good version of it?

Kiata
Dec 20, 2007, 08:34 PM
GH454 is great one with lv 21 gi-diga, diga, and ra-diga, and lvl 11 debufs and heals alot(21 resta) if your a fighter its the best one to get

ThEoRy
Dec 20, 2007, 08:45 PM
I've been using the 452 for many months now. Her lightning techs can and will prevent enemies from physically attacking you making her perfect for solo missions. Of course it doesn't hurt that she always seems to use her suv at just the right time. Oh and she likes telling the enemies to suffer and die quite often which is very enjoyable.

AlphaMinotaux
Dec 20, 2007, 08:54 PM
On 2007-12-20 17:34, Kiata wrote:
GH454 is great one with lv 21 gi-diga, diga, and ra-diga, and lvl 11 debufs and heals alot(21 resta) if your a fighter its the best one to get

Isn't 450 the best one to get as a fighter since its the heal bot?

Poncho_Jr
Dec 20, 2007, 08:56 PM
I prefer 451. I love her Ice type TECHnics. She uses all level 21+ Ice TECHnics, except Deband and Zalure. She also wielda a Halarod... (That's not fair, because it's supposed to be a "Newman" exclusive) anywho. She'll also cast Resta whenever she sees fit. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

My favorite quotes from her are "Rock'N'Roll" "Playin' dirty!" and "Hot tamale comin' through"

Seira7
Dec 20, 2007, 09:25 PM
The 450 is a heal bot but she wanders off and has pitiful defense...gets mobbed easily. I like the 454 AI, she sticks close yet backs away as she liberally debuffs, healing is good too. She seems to have good survivability. I want to try out the 451/2 though since they are so cute, I wonder how much the 452 buffs and heals...guess I will try her out as well.

ryvius
Dec 20, 2007, 09:43 PM
452 can be random with buffs, but can at times be really consistent too. Dunno, it's a bit weird. At one point when I was doing a lot of Duel in the ruins, she shifta'd me at the beginning of block 1 like 10 runs in a row. Decent healbot too.. overall my definite favorite.

Sekani
Dec 20, 2007, 10:19 PM
GH-452 has sucked ever since the expansion. Doesn't heal or buff anywhere near as much as it used to, gets knocked on its ass a lot more than it used to. Debating whether to switch to the 450 or 454. Ah hell, I'll just try 'em both out.

Ryno
Dec 20, 2007, 10:22 PM
On 2007-12-20 17:56, Poncho_Jr wrote:
I prefer 451. I love her Ice type TECHnics. She uses all level 21+ Ice TECHnics, except Deband and Zalure. She also wielda a Halarod... (That's not fair, because it's supposed to be a "Newman" exclusive) anywho. She'll also cast Resta whenever she sees fit. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

My favorite quotes from her are "Rock'N'Roll" "Playin' dirty!" and "Hot tamale comin' through"

I love 451 because it's pink http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryno on 2007-12-20 19:23 ]</font>

Oniko
Dec 20, 2007, 10:48 PM
On 2007-12-20 19:19, Sekani wrote:
GH-452 has sucked ever since the expansion. Doesn't heal or buff anywhere near as much as it used to, gets knocked on its ass a lot more than it used to.

I noticed that too, though mine always continued to buff as per normal(basically whenever no other buffs are present), but she just would not heal herself at all. She would still heal me, but I don't care much about that(WT). Oddly enough, today I was hunting rappies with her, and she suddenly was back to her old self, when her life was in danger, she had a fair tendency to cure like she used to, and of course if my health ever dropped low, I could count on her to cure me hardly a second after I did it myself. XD

I'm not sure if it was a weird glitch or what, but mine seems to be working like old again.

As for the overall topic, I still stand by my 452. Her personality is deliciously evil, and it's always nice to watch her pull out Sturm Buster when she's taking a beating. I just wish they would update the PM's with level 40 skills. I'd love to watch her spam 31+ lightning spells. XD

Seira7
Dec 20, 2007, 10:54 PM
On 2007-12-20 19:48, Oniko wrote:

On 2007-12-20 19:19, Sekani wrote:
GH-452 has sucked ever since the expansion. Doesn't heal or buff anywhere near as much as it used to, gets knocked on its ass a lot more than it used to.

I noticed that too, though mine always continued to buff as per normal(basically whenever no other buffs are present), but she just would not heal herself at all. She would still heal me, but I don't care much about that(WT). Oddly enough, today I was hunting rappies with her, and she suddenly was back to her old self, when her life was in danger, she had a fair tendency to cure like she used to, and of course if my health ever dropped low, I could count on her to cure me hardly a second after I did it myself. XD

I'm not sure if it was a weird glitch or what, but mine seems to be working like old again.

As for the overall topic, I still stand by my 452. Her personality is deliciously evil, and it's always nice to watch her pull out Sturm Buster when she's taking a beating. I just wish they would update the PM's with level 40 skills. I'd love to watch her spam 31+ lightning spells. XD

Just curious are what platform are you on, long ago when the 450 was bugged it took the 360 version forever and a day to get her *fixed* and back to normal.

Maybe when they changed Rentis to self-only the 452 got bugged somehow. I really want her to be useful, cause the Skittles PM clashes with my outfit XD.

Gryffin
Dec 20, 2007, 11:08 PM
453 rocks now.

It has a really hardcore grudge-aggro. It also heals alot. And lowers DFP with cards... and is cute. xD

I love mine http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I don't know if it has an SUV or not... xD

Oniko
Dec 20, 2007, 11:59 PM
On 2007-12-20 19:54, Seira7 wrote:
Just curious are what platform are you on, long ago when the 450 was bugged it took the 360 version forever and a day to get her *fixed* and back to normal.

Maybe when they changed Rentis to self-only the 452 got bugged somehow. I really want her to be useful, cause the Skittles PM clashes with my outfit XD.

I'm on PC. I found it quite annoying when she absolutely refused to heal herself entirely, and this change occurred around the time they improved the NPC AI. She became overly squishy and died far to much for my liking unless I watched her constantly. However I definitely saw her start to heal herself again(I still sacrificed her a couple times in hopes of Serafi's to no avail though), it had been quite some time since I saw her bring out that green wand with a white glow for anything besides Rentis, so I was quite happy. The more she heals herself, the more I can fight and still abuse her SUV XD! Now if only they make it so she doesn't sit there tying to get Rentis to land on me going "Why wont it work!?" >.> She tried that over five times once, and I could hear her saying that in my head I swear...

AlphaMinotaux
Dec 21, 2007, 04:27 AM
So whats the consensus on the best Heal bot PM?

If I change my 450 to a 45x can it be reverted back to 450?

F-Gattaca
Dec 23, 2007, 05:53 AM
I have the 451 as my Fortefighter's companion. I like the setup, actually--Freeze comes in handy.

Seira7
Dec 23, 2007, 10:34 AM
On 2007-12-21 01:27, AlphaMinotaux wrote:
So whats the consensus on the best Heal bot PM?

If I change my 450 to a 45x can it be reverted back to 450?

Yea, you can buy a 450 device and revert it. For healing only, maybe the 450 would be fine now that the death penalty is gone for NPCs. When I used her she spammed resta a whole lot.

I tried out the 452 last night...wow, I have to say Im impressed. Aside from the brain fart moments mentioned (where she casts rentis over and over ...lol) she kept me shifta'd 3/4 of the mission, spammed resta more than the 454, and kept things nice and shocked. Since I have her on my AF,
I may pick up twin mayalee or Masei-shiki for debuffs and use the 452.

ErtaiClou
Dec 23, 2007, 10:57 AM
GH-452 does wonders for my PT alt. Her lightning attacks are good and buffs tend to be consistent. The rentis is very useful, less worry over watching her. It is funny watching her trying to use it on you though. But hey, the more she uses it around mobs the faster she can launch sturm. Maybe it's just me, but I find her healing a lot more when Lou is around.

Sekani
Dec 23, 2007, 11:58 AM
GH-454 has a surprisingly potent Resta which it spams liberally. Also attacks with the Diga-series spells and casts all three debuffs. The Meteor Buster SUV is the icing on the cake; if you fight up close the odds of it hitting are pretty high.

Overall, this is one I'm liking quite a bit. Surprised there aren't more of them out there.

AlphaMinotaux
Dec 24, 2007, 05:49 AM
I tryed out the GH 454 today for a few hours. I noticed that She either Debuffs or Spams tech spells and that it varied by the mission. Healing seemed alright throughout the missions.

I'll try it more tomorrow. I'd prefer the debuffs over the dmg spells myself.

AlphaMinotaux
Dec 25, 2007, 08:09 PM
Heres some of my findings.

454: very varied in her techniques. She mainly does dmg techs and rarely debuffs. Heals very little.

452: Shocked the enemies with her spells sometimes but nothing great. She does buff but nothing that a buff in a can can't do. Heals were along the lines of the 454.

451: Spams ice techs alot and seems to freeze enemies more than the 452 shocked. From my experience has healed more than the 454 and 452.

453: To be tested

450: good healing and nothing more really.

Spacepest
Dec 26, 2007, 12:09 AM
So far I've had GH 450, 452, and 453.

GH 450 was okay, she healed me alot. She was okay, and had the funny psycho personality.

GH 452 is great, and was better before Sega nerfed her rentis/buffing. Her rentis sheilds used to cover EVERY party member that was in casting range. Now her rentis just works on herself (and everytime she recasts it a couple times in a row, I tell myself its because she hasn't figured out she's been nerfed yet, and can't sheild me anymore.) Mine shocks enemies and spams heals when I need it. I keep telling myself I'm going to turn her owner, a Beast lady, into a Guntecher, but haven't bothered so far because she keeps my Beast healed and buffed all on her own. This PM also has the funny/sadistic psycho personality I love ("Let's kill 'em!" and when she SUVs, "Take this fool!").

GH 453 was my favorite of the 450 series, lookswise (I thought she looked like a little librarian type). That was the only thing I liked about her. She was stupid, slow to cast, and rarely Resta'd my Beast lady, to the point where I thought she really just didn't like my Beast and wanted her to die. Plus her personality is boring, especially compared to a 450 and 452.

Right now I play with a 452. At least until they release shotabots. XD

ErtaiClou
Dec 26, 2007, 01:15 AM
On 2007-12-25 21:09, Spacepest wrote:

(and everytime she recasts it a couple times in a row, I tell myself its because she hasn't figured out she's been nerfed yet, and can't sheild me anymore.)

That's the most tragic thing I've seen all day. Dam you Sega Team.

Gen2000
Dec 26, 2007, 01:24 AM
450 still the best if all you care about healing. She is the OG of Healbots.

I find 452 the best overall though cause she heals almost as much as 450 but does other useful things like she may give you Tier 3 Shifta/Zodial and she has Sturm Buster that unlike the other SUVable 45x models will actually hit things with. Oh she also cast the -Zonde techs which may shock enemies from time to time, that's nice too.

AlphaMinotaux
Dec 26, 2007, 02:35 AM
Tier 3 shifta? I used a shifta item and it added the same amount of ATP. So am I mistaking something or cause either it casts tier 1 shifta or the items give u tier 3 instead of tier 1.

Anduril
Dec 26, 2007, 02:45 AM
I'm pretty sure the -rides give lv3 buffs. I find they usually last the full 4 minutes and give the big stat boosts.

Gen2000
Dec 26, 2007, 04:29 AM
Items give you Tier 2 Buffs.

TheTofuShop
Dec 26, 2007, 05:17 AM
Erm... hate to jack the topic, but i was wondering how much of a difference the synthesis level has on actually synthesizing, for example, how much of a difference will 100 Striking make in synthesizing an A or S class weapon? I've noticed many high end items are only available in the form of a synth board.

Because I am going Fortefighter, and Ive been pouring money and time into leveling my PM, i think its like lv 46 or something... but I solo A LOT, and the thought of a PM that can run with me and provide heals would be oh so useful... Should I keep feeding it to get 100 Striking, or would it be more useful to me as a PM-45x that can provide heals?

F-Gattaca
Dec 26, 2007, 05:37 AM
On 2007-12-26 02:17, TheTofuShop wrote:
Because I am going Fortefighter, and Ive been pouring money and time into leveling my PM, i think its like lv 46 or something... but I solo A LOT, and the thought of a PM that can run with me and provide heals would be oh so useful... Should I keep feeding it to get 100 Striking, or would it be more useful to me as a PM-45x that can provide heals?

You can always do what I did for my Acrotecher's partner machine.

Feed it so that it's purely striking, then raise its battle stat in anticipation of getting the PM EX Devices, which (depending on the battle stat of your Partner Machine) allow you to switch over to an entirely different model line (including the male PMs) without losing that PM's synthing proficiency.

Gen2000
Dec 26, 2007, 12:35 PM
On 2007-12-26 02:17, TheTofuShop wrote:

Make whatever PM you find useful to you synthing wise, don't worry about the ability to help you in battle.

Any 4x2 series from my experience heals quite a bit, just that the 45x series are heals a lot more than the average PM. If you don't like the healing spam that your PM is providing then just get Maya's Partner Card, I don't use her but from what I've seen of other players running missions with her she heals a lot and seems to make an ok replacement for 45x type series.

This way you get the best of both worlds, useful synthing and a healbot or girl.