PDA

View Full Version : The PSU Story Spoiler thread (Spoilers ITT)

AnamanaAU
Dec 21, 2007, 02:03 AM
So, instead of having to tread on eggshells about story and other events, why not have a no holds barred spoilers thread? If no one wants the story spoiled, they don't need to read it.

Here's my main concerns regarding the end of EP2;

Since the guardian colony has a large portion of it dropped, who of the main cast dies besides Dallgun? Does Luciem Nav die?
Is Curtz still alive, since the portion of G Colony is still active?

What other unanswered questions do people have?

Xefi
Dec 21, 2007, 02:12 AM
I think Lou disappear? Either way, i hope the story doesnt ends up being a tragic ending.

AnamanaAU
Dec 21, 2007, 02:16 AM
But one Lou is left?

ChaosAngel92
Dec 21, 2007, 02:16 AM
Hey, here is my concern. I just sawed the final chapter of the comic.
Helga just lies there after Ethan hits her with his hanzo.
After that, the colony crashes........................................... ...........WHERE IS HELGA-SAMA?!?!?!?!?!?!

Zorafim
Dec 21, 2007, 02:54 AM
Seeing how she's part seed, she could pull a Magashi and be cloned.

ChaosAngel92
Dec 21, 2007, 03:14 AM
On 2007-12-20 23:54, Zorafim wrote:

I really hope so. I mean, PSU finally has decent characters and they are going ot kill them just like that? no way!

Sinue_v2
Dec 21, 2007, 04:29 AM
Known casualties? Only Olbel Dallgun that I recall. Curtz was defeated, but made it out alive. Lucaim Nav is presumed dead, but we don't know for sure. The various Lou units went out of control, but we haven't heard if any of them were recovered. Since the control Lou is the only one left - she's a precious commodity - meaning no more dangerous missions and being written out of the action parts of the story. I doubt they'll do that.

Some tens of thousands of Guardians died when the Colony fell - but they aren't known at this time. It's possible that some of them were prominant NPCs, like Sinenu Forin, Gapard Raz, Jabutz Secbel, or Fisul Godes. No new NPC dialog is given in offline mode after the colony fell, so we'll have to see what Ep III reveals. I would take a wild guess that Solen Hanp might have died, since he WAS stationed at the Moatoob Guardians branch before going on "vacation". He eventually returned to Moatoob, but I believe also went to the Guardians Colony for treatment. In Episode III Chapter I, Pipi Vol (another resident of Moatoob) is seen in the refugee campes in the ruins of Rozenom City. I can't think of a reason why she would be there other than to look for her Solen after the colony crash. (Rozenom was the "Scholors City", so they may have been doing medical research on him after he returned from the HIVE/Vacation.

Oh, and Pipi Vol and Solen Hanp are a thing, in case you didn't pick that up.

WHERE IS HELGA-SAMA?!?!?!?!?!?!

Megashi himself isn't being cloned, and it's not because he's part-SEED afaik. He's a "CAST"-clone of Hauzer. Basically he IS Hauzer, and he's Hauzer's public face to the AFM (before the fall of the Endrum). But since investigating the Relics and dealing with the Guardians has proven, as we've seen, hazardous - he's also a safety net allowing Hauzer to personally meddle in things to make sure things turn out the way he wants without subjecting himself to any real threat of death... which would put a significant cramp in the Illuminus's strategy.

Don't worry about Helga. She's a major character, not a minor one. Hauzer may be the ring-leader of the whole affair, but Helga is his goal that he's working towards. Either she herself, or some task she must preform - but she will have a significant part in upcoming events. Her character model, textures, and some junk stats are available on the PSU disk for datamining.

Besides, at the end of the comic you see her and Hauzer both escape the G. Colony aboard an AMF ship. They watch from a distance as the Colony burns.

EspioKaos
Dec 21, 2007, 11:43 AM
I don't recall seeing Helga with Howzer at the end of "Prelude to Destruction," but we know she's fine since she'll be the lead bad-guy gal of Phantasy Star Portable. So, no worries, CA. Like Sinue said, she'll be back. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

ChaosAngel92
Dec 21, 2007, 08:16 PM
On 2007-12-21 08:43, EspioKaos wrote:
I don't recall seeing Helga with Howzer at the end of "Prelude to Destruction," but we know she's fine since she'll be the lead bad-guy gal of Phantasy Star Portable. So, no worries, CA. Like Sinue said, she'll be back. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Cant wait for it!
Also im a bit dissapointed that Ethan knocked her with only a hit of a Hanzo. Stupid Comic >>

KyEmo
Dec 21, 2007, 08:26 PM
What does ITT mean? ._.

Also, I should read that comic...

Sinue_v2
Dec 21, 2007, 11:40 PM
Yeah, I just watched it again last night after making that post and caught my mistake. She was on the ships with Hauzer BEFORE the colony went down. I had somehow placed that mental picture at the end when Hauzer is look out over the colony alone.

ChaosAngel92
Dec 22, 2007, 04:13 AM
On 2007-12-21 20:40, Sinue_v2 wrote:
Yeah, I just watched it again last night after making that post and caught my mistake. She was on the ships with Hauzer BEFORE the colony went down. I had somehow placed that mental picture at the end when Hauzer is look out over the colony alone.

Meh, the scene for Helga is lame. I demand a good scene for her. I mean, Lumia as usual interrupts the good action with a dammit handgun without an element bullet even! with a HANDGUN! not even a Python...shees, this ST guys make Helga-Sama look dumb and weak. Sigh, cant wait to PSP and watch her scenes.
By the way, if she dosnt have german-english accent im going to get very mad.

AnamanaAU
Dec 22, 2007, 04:23 AM
On 2007-12-21 17:26, KyEmo wrote:
What does ITT mean? ._.

Also, I should read that comic...
"In this thread"

Zoamel_Gustav
Dec 22, 2007, 07:55 AM
During Ep II offline, what happens with the Mikaris Geid, Stank Geece, and Prafo Kaluen storyline?

Sinue_v2
Dec 22, 2007, 10:57 AM
Mikaris is last seen on Moatoob helping to manage the Chapter 9 crisis as part of Fullyen Curtz unit. Stank Geese is seen making various commentaries on the events of Ep II in Parum, but doesn't play a significant role. You don't see or hear anything about Prafo.

There is no new dialog after Ep II Ch 9, so you don't get to see what repercussions the CAST riots or Colony crash had on Parum or the NPCs. We do get to see what some of the concequences of the Beast Race Riots and Seed outbreak had - and I know Jonb Lead, the old man from the bar, Gawik, and Pipi Vol survived.

Strider_M
Dec 22, 2007, 01:26 PM
Geez, no one seems to care about Hyuga Ryght... What about him? Is he dead? I hope not
Of course They're giving hints that he's that indestructible Seed we keep encountering.

that also makes me wonder... If Hyuga ever gets control of that... you think Gurhal scientists could modify that and enable any human to ....say.... "Nanoblast" into something similar?

Finalzone
Dec 25, 2007, 06:28 AM
Time will tell. Remember you can decide the fate of main characters in Episode 3.

ErtaiClou
Dec 25, 2007, 02:07 PM
Hyuga has deffinitely got to be busy playing part-time invincible SEED-monster that plauges us in the later chapters of ep2. I'm willing to wager he's still on g-colony some where and reverts back to human form when he wakes up.

omegapirate2k
Dec 25, 2007, 02:19 PM
On 2007-12-25 11:07, ErtaiClou wrote:
Hyuga has deffinitely got to be busy playing part-time invincible SEED-monster that plauges us in the later chapters of ep2. I'm willing to wager he's still on g-colony some where and reverts back to human form when he wakes up.

Since it's the spoiler thread, no need to cover it, he is the Seed Venus, as you see him transform in an episode 3 chapter the Japanese have now.

Although he may not be THAT seed Venus, but he definitely transforms into one.

Mewnie
Dec 25, 2007, 02:21 PM
Since I haven't actually played offline or much of the story (solo play gets boring), what IS SEED? Just some space virus, that if left unchecked, mutates in nasty ways?

I'm guessing some folks have found a way to control it.

ErtaiClou
Dec 25, 2007, 02:23 PM
O kewl, thanks!

WBMike
Dec 25, 2007, 06:41 PM
Hm I never thought of Hyuga being Seed Venus, although now it kinda makes sense. But he transforms back and forth like a werewolf?

SEED is this weird entity from space that drops down onto the planets and infect/mutate the native animals on the planet turning them into crazy elemental versions. They look like Seeds that you would plant into the ground, when they drop down they change the landscape and make it blazing hot or freezing cold. SEED is attracted to A-Photons so there is some speculation that they should stop using A-photons but this never happens anyway. In the beginning Seed Infected animals, in the end it can infect fleshies exposed to it and infect casts (via motherbrain's infection)

Finalzone
Dec 26, 2007, 01:19 AM
... courtesy of the Illuminus.

AnamanaAU
Dec 26, 2007, 01:21 AM
I bet by the end of the game Helga and Howzer will fuse to make Helzer or Howga.

ErtaiClou
Dec 26, 2007, 01:24 AM
What about stuff like pannons and vances, are those infected creatures or just some primordial sublifeforms the seed can turn into that is stored in their DNA? I remember chapter one but it's been so long now I'm kind of fuzzy.