PDA

View Full Version : pure armor pm with synth emphasis firearms? WTF?

Raine_Loire
Dec 21, 2007, 07:09 AM
Did I miss something? I leveled my armor pm to 80, and I noticed something odd- she is a 440. So I check her stats, her synth emphasis is firearms...

I inserted a 2 star armor board- 70% success rate
88% for a 1* star twin handgun board...

Neither really sounds like a good percentage for such low boards, tbh...

But why is a pm with 80 armor have an emphasis on firearms?

Sorry if it's been said already, I did a search for armor pms but none of the result links actually loaded, so I took a chance...

Gemel
Dec 21, 2007, 07:16 AM
Because... she can't fight using armor? I'm not so sure either but I think it has to do with what weapon she uses on the field because you cant really fight using armor so instead why not use a gun?

Armors just have low percents, really really low percents T.T

landman
Dec 21, 2007, 07:18 AM
She fights with firearms, she can't use armors for fighting http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Raine_Loire
Dec 21, 2007, 07:22 AM
yeah that would not be synth emphasis... I'm not a moron.

I miss the psupedia. On here, it looks like none of the pms say synth emphasis armor... they're all striking or firearms and the 450s are technics

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Raine_Loire on 2007-12-21 04:26 ]</font>

amtalx
Dec 21, 2007, 07:29 AM
Well...I can fight with armor. Shoulder check ftw.

Anyway. Who knows? It looks like all the 44x series has an emphasis on Striking. I guess they forgot to carry the 1... ST has done stranger things. Probably.

YUKI_N
Dec 21, 2007, 07:31 AM
Its just a static part of the description

Raine_Loire
Dec 21, 2007, 07:33 AM
well then I won't worry about it... ^_^ thanks!

I just thought it was weird I got a 440 when that's what I have on my main as well... And I leveled that up as a range/striking combo pm... with 0 armor.

physic
Dec 21, 2007, 07:35 AM
armor levels have nothing to do with them, they basically dont count towards evolutions or battle style, and yeah armor pm % never gets super high