PDA

View Full Version : Role Playing meet,Updated

Pentence
Dec 22, 2007, 12:09 AM
Ok i am organizeing a meet and greet.This will be a fine opritunity for ALL new to RP and those more versed in it to have some fun.The premise is a town hall kinda of a meet in the wake of all this chaos.This way the new RPers can get a feel for it,while the vets can have at it.

Now i have the idea for it and just need to figure out the times so please if you are interested post here about when this weekend(preferably) or week you have time to make it.Also we WILL be doing it twice in one day no matter what so dont worry about being real nit picky.(likely we will do it in he evening and ocne late at night)

So post a time and date first please then any other words you might want so i can sift through quickly and figure out a good time.

EDIT: We will be doing more of these this is actualy only a first in a line of events.Also we will try to do these on BOTH servers so long as i can find people to do them 360 side.

The details for the ps2/PC meet are in the following link

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=165087&forum=8&8

We still need to make times for the 360 people so post here about when is good for you all.I will have that one up ASAP.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pentence on 2007-12-22 20:02 ]</font>

jcm5
Dec 22, 2007, 12:16 AM
server?

Omega_Weltall
Dec 22, 2007, 12:19 AM
if its this weekend then i dont care what time aslong as its not too late, ( if i'm goin out that night) but if its during the week i dont get off till 10PM EST. But I'm all for it, it was fun the last time

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Omega_Weltall on 2007-12-21 21:27 ]</font>

Sinue_v2
Dec 22, 2007, 12:29 AM
My only question would be, since we've all done the storyline missions - how do you resolve issues with all players in an RP having done the exact same events since I'm sure they all figure into everybody's personal character stories?

SonKevin
Dec 22, 2007, 12:33 AM
I'm totally up for doing it on the 360 side.

SakuraJr
Dec 22, 2007, 12:42 AM
I'm up for it if you're on the ps2/pc server :3

Broodstar1337
Dec 22, 2007, 12:59 AM
Can I RP as myself?

DarkDeception
Dec 22, 2007, 01:07 AM
Sounds rather interesting this weekend sunday is best for me

Rhedrimond
Dec 22, 2007, 01:17 AM
Sunday would be best for me, as well.

Also, the Vanguard and the Vagrant Knights would be happy to assist with these events in any way possible. At the very least, we'll help get the word across our ends of the RP community. It's always great to see more interest in PSU RP! n_n

Pentence
Dec 22, 2007, 03:05 AM
On 2007-12-21 21:29, Sinue_v2 wrote:
My only question would be, since we've all done the storyline missions - how do you resolve issues with all players in an RP having done the exact same events since I'm sure they all figure into everybody's personal character stories?

Consider this how many stories akin to the storys missions circumstances have occured?How many people would have lost friends or loved ones in the colony crash?

Also most roleplayers dont include events like that IN their characters main story like mine for instance im no guardian im a tinkerer and philosopher whos got a sense of altruism.

Basicly ya got two ways to go about it ignore the story missions when Rping OR just replace names etc and little tweaks.

ErtaiClou
Dec 22, 2007, 08:28 AM
Lol I'd loved to see Galerians: Rion reinacted, especially with Mother Brain out now.

Pentence
Dec 22, 2007, 10:56 PM
Ok so after some input i havea time and date for the pc/ps2 meet the details are in the following link

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=165087&forum=8&8

AnamanaAU
Dec 22, 2007, 10:58 PM
How many threads do you need? Jesus christ.

Pentence
Dec 22, 2007, 11:00 PM
On 2007-12-22 19:58, JubeiSaotome wrote:
How many threads do you need? Jesus christ.

This is an update to an old topic.Also this is to aquire information on the second part of the topic please read the OP before posting.

AnamanaAU
Dec 22, 2007, 11:08 PM
IMO get a mod to thread merge them.

jcm5
Dec 22, 2007, 11:57 PM
sunday will be good... leroyyyyyyyyyyyy jenkkkiiiiinnnsssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

Pentence
Dec 23, 2007, 12:28 PM
On 2007-12-22 20:57, jcm5 wrote:
sunday will be good... leroyyyyyyyyyyyy jenkkkiiiiinnnsssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

Well i certainly hope so,aslo hope to see a nice turn out.

Pentence
Dec 23, 2007, 08:56 PM
Well the first meeting for the ps2/PC servers has ended and we had a decent turnout. I had hoped for more but i kinda figured the late night one would have more people. As it stands we have a nice group of role players who are still very much alive and active on PSU.I hope to see you all tonight at 11pm est time in uni 3 parums main square.

superdood22
Dec 23, 2007, 09:07 PM
so is it like a sort of game covention where people come as different game characters? too bad people cant host video clips in a speech bubble or have like personal vs mode battles or w/e in the lobby (im seriously like about to make a list of ideas and send that shit to SEGA sammy co).