PDA

View Full Version : CASTs wear rappy suits?

dmcadidas15
Dec 22, 2007, 12:34 AM
Anyone know if CASTs can wear rappy suits? I bought a rappy suit and it says I cant equip/wear it. Thanks

Saner
Dec 22, 2007, 12:36 AM
um some clothes are specific. there are soem swimsuits Casts can wear but humans can't wear. those are specially made clothes for Casts.

the same for Rappy Suits.

but ya Casts can wear rappy suits cause I could of sworn I saw a Rappy use a SUV.

beatrixkiddo
Dec 22, 2007, 12:37 AM
All clothing in this game comes in four categories: CAST Male, CAST Female, Organic Male, Organic Female. If you don't have the right kind of clothing, you can't wear it. In the case of Rappy Suits, the names are all the same, so you need to check out the icon to see if you can use it.

dmcadidas15
Dec 22, 2007, 12:44 AM
ok, but is there a way to see which rappy suits a cast can use while looking at them via shops? aka the color scheme?

Anduril
Dec 22, 2007, 12:47 AM
Only way you can is to take the appropriate character to the shop or during the search, since CAST parts don't have color boxes.

Saner
Dec 22, 2007, 12:48 AM
You can tell if you can't use/wear something if there is a X on the left side of the name, at least it should have an X if you can't use it.

Xefi
Dec 22, 2007, 01:26 AM
Casts can wear the rappysuit, PLUS, they can also change colors as well. Casts have it easy with those colors. If only the other species can change colors as well but oh well, i guess you cant have them all.

beatrixkiddo
Dec 22, 2007, 01:29 AM
The X only shows up inside the shop though, so you can't tell from the shop search interface.