PDA

View Full Version : twin dagger PA or nosdiga?

galaxy
Dec 22, 2007, 01:55 AM
I play a fortetecher and wartecher sort of back and forth a lot, and i have 75 PA frags to spend, so i was wondering which was more worth it to have first. i plan on getting both of them, but getting 75 pa frags is a pain sometimes (especially when most of them have been recieved through story missions), so i was wondering which was better to have. is it more important that my wartecher has the double dagger PA (i mainly use daggers and double daggers on him, and i just made my dagger of serafi, so i'm enjoying that), or is it more important for my character to have nosdiga?

anyways, opinions? thoughts? im also considering megid, but i'd have to get a few more PA frags for that...i'm leaning towards the double dagger ability since it's super cool looking and its the only melee skill i'll be getting in a while, the rest of the frags will more likely be going on technics (with the exception of dus majarra and the single dagger skill, but those are super cheap). anyways, please contribute.

AlphaMinotaux
Dec 22, 2007, 03:34 AM
You answered your own question, to me it sounds like you want the twin dagger PA over the tech.

Keiko_Seisha
Dec 22, 2007, 08:07 AM
Which Dagger PA we talking about? Renga or Hishou?

Dragwind
Dec 22, 2007, 08:37 AM
Get both if you can over time. Nosdiga is great with the enemy sta reduction, so you can stun some bigger enemies somewhat often. It also lvl's up pretty fast for a tech. It will end up outdamaging your diga as well.

Both ult twin dagger arts are great imo, but I would go for the new one.

unicorn
Dec 22, 2007, 10:48 AM
If you play Wartecher more, go with twin daggers. Although WT can tech pretty decently, Nosdiga still uses too much TP for Wands/Madoogs (lack of FT's PP reduction).

If you play FT more, go with Nosdiga. Nosdiga is one of strongest damaging techs you can get. x_x;