PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: Question about scamming...

HaydenX
Dec 22, 2007, 04:08 AM
*Someone* said that they would buy my ebrozike for 7.5 M. When I went to confirm the trade, the price appeared to have dropped to 500K (happened twice thinking about display glitch). When I said to the guy that there might be a glitch, but just to be sure, I would offer the item in my shop instead...no offense. His repsonse..."Na to lazy"

I believe I have rooted out a scammer...

Is there any way to use a person's PSU name on these boards to warn people?

Turb0
Dec 22, 2007, 04:47 AM
I don't think you can name names on here, but it sounds like a scammer to me. That's why if I'm only selling an item and not trading for anything I always put it in my shop. Seriously, how lazy can he be that he can't push a thumbstick for 1 second and press A a few times?

HaydenX
Dec 22, 2007, 04:50 AM
On 2007-12-22 01:47, Turb0 wrote:
I don't think you can name names on here, but it sounds like a scammer to me. That's why if I'm only selling an item and not trading for anything I always put it in my shop. Seriously, how lazy can he be that he can't push a thumbstick for 1 second and press A a few times?

Exactly.

I wish I could warn people though.

MetalIdol876
Dec 22, 2007, 06:43 AM
On 2007-12-22 01:50, HaydenX wrote:

On 2007-12-22 01:47, Turb0 wrote:

Exactly.

I wish I could warn people though.

You don't have to warn them about people. Give them advice. Check the price and items in the trade window before you confirm and again before you finalize.

Darkly
Dec 22, 2007, 07:44 AM
exactly, trading with people isn't reccomended at all, You should use the shop system more often - if their legit they wont mind.

PALRAPPYS
Dec 22, 2007, 10:13 AM
I almost fell for it once...

Thank God my friend was watching. >_>; He told me the price was 400k instead of the 4mil I wanted. :/

HaydenX
Dec 22, 2007, 05:44 PM
On 2007-12-22 07:13, PALRAPPYS wrote:

Thank God my friend was watching. >_>; He told me the price was 400k instead of the 4mil I wanted. :/

If somebody is trying to pull this shit, I believe that there is no justice like mob justice. If everyone knew who he was, everyone could b-list him and he'd be ruined for party play. These people who try to scam people out of stuff deserve to be shot in the head irl. They serve no purpose to society and should be reconstituted as food for the livestock which feeds the majority of good people. He was lvl 80, which most people don't do soloing all of the time, though the majority of my levels have been from black heart hunting (about 45 or so of my total levels w/ my main).

Chuck_Norris
Dec 22, 2007, 05:46 PM
On 2007-12-22 14:44, HaydenX wrote:

If somebody is trying to pull this shit, I believe that there is no justice like mob justice. If everyone knew who he was, everyone could b-list him and he'd be ruined for party play. These people who try to scam people out of stuff deserve to be shot in the head irl. They serve no purpose to society and should be reconstituted as food for the livestock which feeds the majority of good people.

I'd have to agree with this. A jackass like that has no place living. Harsh that may sound, it's the truth.

HaydenX
Dec 22, 2007, 05:54 PM
On 2007-12-22 14:46, Chuck_Norris wrote:

If somebody is trying to pull this shit, I believe that there is no justice like mob justice. If everyone knew who he was, everyone could b-list him and he'd be ruined for party play. These people who try to scam people out of stuff deserve to be shot in the head irl. They serve no purpose to society and should be reconstituted as food for the livestock which feeds the majority of good people.

I'd have to agree with this. A jackass like that has no place living. Harsh that may sound, it's the truth.

cannigeta AMEN!!!

chaostroop3
Dec 22, 2007, 08:13 PM
isent thare a glitch to get a item out of the store 4 free thogh....

jcm5
Dec 22, 2007, 08:21 PM

If somebody is trying to pull this shit, I believe that there is no justice like mob justice. If everyone knew who he was, everyone could b-list him and he'd be ruined for party play. These people who try to scam people out of stuff deserve to be shot in the head irl. They serve no purpose to society and should be reconstituted as food for the livestock which feeds the majority of good people. He was lvl 80, which most people don't do soloing all of the time, though the majority of my levels have been from black heart hunting (about 45 or so of my total levels w/ my main).

thats a little harsh... we shud just throw him/her in the ocean with an anchor attached to his/her leg... ^-^