PDA

View Full Version : Adjustments in technics

bertha
Dec 22, 2007, 05:19 PM
with the AOI release did certin spells like megid/barta/zonde get easier to lvl b/c it took me hours to get megid up one lvl before the expansion now it takes 2 runs??

Minamo
Dec 22, 2007, 05:37 PM
For megid, as the PP required for casting once is less than before, it is more easily to level up.

Poncho_Jr
Dec 22, 2007, 07:43 PM
Level 31 Ra-TECHS, with four targets.... easier to level.

Any Gi-TECHS, a pain in the ass to level now due to the fact of lessened range, BUT, ehhh, still a pain in the ass.

KyEmo
Dec 22, 2007, 08:13 PM
They gimped Megiverse. I am a sad, sad FT.

gambit04
Dec 22, 2007, 08:18 PM
Wow what a downer this is I always used the gi-techs I never used ra-techs now it has to be the other way around...at least I'm glad to see megid cost less. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Kiata
Dec 22, 2007, 08:40 PM
A lot of the area techs such as ra and gi spell were down sized the gi's got he bigest area down size kinda sucks but the 31+ are huge and make up for the work.

Poncho_Jr
Dec 22, 2007, 08:55 PM
In my opinion now... Ra-TECH range> Gi-TECH range

Kiata
Dec 22, 2007, 09:00 PM
Its easier to use Ra techs cause its dangerus for FT to run into the middle of 5-7 lvl 120 deljabans and survive long enough to get off more than 2 Gi techs.
*Trust me ive tried* =)

Poncho_Jr
Dec 22, 2007, 09:07 PM
^
I know... D:
That's why when they nerfed the damage area only to "Only within animation" I was truly sad.

Bitey
Dec 24, 2007, 05:46 PM
with the AOI release did certin spells like megid/barta/zonde get easier to lvl b/c it took me hours to get megid up one lvl before the expansion now it takes 2 runs??

I was just about to start another thread about this, but yes, Techniques do lseem to level faster now. I think it was an added treat with the Motherbrain patch because I know things were not this way after the Rod buff, but all techniques now level almost three times faster from my experience.

I leveled three Ra-techs from 1 to 11 in in an hour using the hiding spots in Crimson Beast. One Fight for Food A run without killing the Seed-Vance at the end gave me over 30% on a lvl 16 Megid. One run! Before, one run would only get me 7-10% in Megid and back then it was at a lower level too...

I believe it works for all techs to. It took the PP of twelve ungrinded Pitocs to level Damfoie 10 levels. I am leveling Gizonde right now and I got up 4 levels with 6 Pitocs. I am not so sure on this one, but I was timing how long it took to level buffs in a buff party too. From level 15 to 16 it took 5 minutes to level Retier with only a party of four.