PDA

View Full Version : Cross Hurricane or Absolute Dance? (i'm FG)

Psycho_Sonic
Dec 22, 2007, 06:28 PM
I is a Fighgunnah. Topic, yo.

HaydenX
Dec 22, 2007, 06:30 PM
On 2007-12-22 15:28, Psycho_Sonic wrote:
I is a Fighgunnah. Topic, yo.

If you are even looking at absolute dance...we knew that you were a FG. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Other than that, check 'em out on youtube.

RACast_Raiden
Dec 22, 2007, 07:01 PM
get them both yo

Eleina
Dec 22, 2007, 07:03 PM
Do not get absolute dance lol it's not good at all http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif
Croos hurricane is nice however http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

KyEmo
Dec 22, 2007, 07:05 PM
Like Eleina said, Absolute Dance is disappointing. Cross Hurricane is where it's at http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

gambit04
Dec 22, 2007, 07:29 PM
I agree with Elenia and KyEmo I've seen absolute dance and it is kinda disappointing but Cross hurricane on the other hand makes me wanna use twin sabers...AND I HATE TWIN SABERS!!!1!11SHIFT+1

ljkkjlcm9
Dec 22, 2007, 08:08 PM
Absolute Dance is wonderful if you know how to do it. I spent the last two days leveling it, and at my high level for it, it's truly amazing.

THE JACKEL

KyEmo
Dec 22, 2007, 08:18 PM
I have it at 27 and It looks cool and all, but I just don't like it that much..

Second part is cool though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

OraReen
Dec 22, 2007, 08:20 PM
Level absolute dance and it becomes kickass! Yeah the first 10 lvls with it suck but then it gets preety good.

Miren
Dec 22, 2007, 08:32 PM
In case anyone wanna check out the animations of ALL the PA, tech, SUV...etc
here is the link :
http://www.geocities.jp/pusu_jam/
the red one are Aoi only

Nai_Calus
Dec 22, 2007, 11:54 PM
My first thought on seeing this thread was actually 'But Fortegunners can't *use* either of those...', rofl. FI damn it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Also between the two, Cross Hurricane. I couldn't stand AD long enough to get it to 11 and seeing other people use it has thusfar failed to impress me. CH on the other hand I do find useful, though it takes some getting used to it.

Dein
Dec 23, 2007, 12:31 AM
Get them both. Absolute Dance beats out all the other double saber PAs in damage and versitility and Cross Hurricane is the best twin saber PA for damage. If you know when to use them both they're great skills.

pikachief
Dec 23, 2007, 12:32 AM
yea it depends on what weapon u like more, Double sabers or twin sabers

Celi-Ka
Dec 23, 2007, 01:08 AM
Leveling Absolute Dance to 11 was pure hell, but I was satisfied with what the 2nd part of the combo offered. A great attack for crowds, if the you don't get hit out of it during the 1st part of the combo.

I have yet to experiment with Cross Hurricane, but video evidence suggests that it may be worth getting, although it looks a bit unwieldy to me (could just be how I saw it).

Schubalts
Dec 23, 2007, 01:49 AM
Get the one for whichever weapon you like more?

Angelo
Dec 23, 2007, 02:00 AM
Absolute Dance is awesomer for the third hit with the little 'power circle' move.

ShynForce
Dec 23, 2007, 03:52 AM
All the people saying absolute dance is disappointing and telling people not to get it must be all the noob gunners with there machine gun glitch hard power charge combo. Its hell getting it to 11 but after that its wonderful. Compared to the other dbl saber skills its better in every way power,crowd control, good in alot of situations and looks in the right hands this skill wrecks shop.

As for cross hurricane get that as well since IMO its the best twin saber skill out there i believe rising crush will still have its use to keep enemies knocked down but cross hurricane makes the others useless. I would still use splendor crush just for looks every now and then.

SnowfoxZero
Dec 23, 2007, 04:39 AM
is absolute dance out on the usa servers yet? if so where can i get it?

Celi-Ka
Dec 23, 2007, 04:47 AM
Costs 50 PA Fragments, Moatoob GUARDIANS Branch

Kairi_Li
Dec 23, 2007, 08:30 AM
I haven't got Absolute Dance to lvl 11 yet, but the damage % is way above all other Double Saber PAs. Good things come to those who wait or work for it, and lvling it up to 21 will be hell, but worth it in the end... That last combo will surely own alot of mobs, and when you count the attack boost % PLUS Just Attacking into the PA combos....

People who claim it sucks probably want instant gratification, like Tornado Dance or something. The PA is not without flaws, such as needing charge up time, but hey, Ffs have to endure the slow Axe and Sword, by comparison the PA is alot faster and probably dishes out damage nearly as good as an Ff can. (Nearly...)

Kirip-san
Dec 23, 2007, 09:10 AM
Cross Hurricane is hawt. <3
Absolute Dance does nice damage...even though I haven't gotten it past level 1...XD

SyThaGhost730
Dec 23, 2007, 03:59 PM
On 2007-12-23 00:52, ShynForce wrote:
All the people saying absolute dance is disappointing and telling people not to get it must be all the noob gunners with there machine gun glitch hard power charge combo. Its hell getting it to 11 but after that its wonderful. Compared to the other dbl saber skills its better in every way power,crowd control, good in alot of situations and looks in the right hands this skill wrecks shop.

As for cross hurricane get that as well since IMO its the best twin saber skill out there i believe rising crush will still have its use to keep enemies knocked down but cross hurricane makes the others useless. I would still use splendor crush just for looks every now and then.

Lmao agrees. ShynForce was with me when i got it to 21 and any FiG without it will be shunned. Its waaaay better than those other double saber PAs, and it got to the point where i stopped using em because they were so useless compared to any other PAs that were out. But now? Dus Majarra what? Chikki who? Cross hurricane is good, but absolute dance is better. Just put some time in to get it too lvl 11. You'll be satisfied trust me.

Dein
Dec 23, 2007, 05:06 PM
On 2007-12-23 12:59, SyThaGhost730 wrote:

On 2007-12-23 00:52, ShynForce wrote:

Lmao agrees. ShynForce was with me when i got it to 21 and any FiG without it will be shunned. Its waaaay better than those other double saber PAs, and it got to the point where i stopped using em because they were so useless compared to any other PAs that were out. But now? Dus Majarra what? Chikki who? Cross hurricane is good, but absolute dance is better. Just put some time in to get it too lvl 11. You'll be satisfied trust me.

Absolute Dance is good but not that good sadly. I use it often and have it capped and it's one of my strongest PAs for any class but Majarra and Chikki, ect, still have their uses and are worth using with AD.

Psycho_Sonic
Dec 23, 2007, 06:58 PM
Awesome, thanks guys. Also, should i get splendor crush, or keep rising strike?

Hakujou
Dec 23, 2007, 07:12 PM
Yea as said previously in the thread AD is an insanely long PA to lvl up but well worth the wait. Even though mines only at lvl 17 >.>; I'd definately go with AD its a must have for FiG. As for CH I've seen it used and am impressed with its uses. Its just that I am not one much for Twin Sabers if I were to get a Grand Cross maybe I'd get CH but untill then I'll stick with AD.

ljkkjlcm9
Dec 23, 2007, 10:13 PM
Having decided today was my day to level cross hurricane, it is also a wonderful PA. Easy to JA into the second and third parts. The third hit isn't always easy to pull off however as the second part of the combo doesn't knock anyone over. Absolute Dance is better in that case, as the second part knocks enemies straight up. In fact, they're both very similar PAs, though the first hit of Cross Hurricane hits more times. I tend to use them the same way though. Cross Hurricane closes the distance between enemies on the first strike, while Absolute Dance waits as they come to me, then the rest is almost identical.

THE JACKEL