PDA

View Full Version : y are 11* gunner guns so hard to find?

Kayne
Dec 22, 2007, 08:27 PM
i've been looking for blackbull, rattlesnake, shigga baret, gur asted, and needle cannon for months now and i havent seen not one drop ever!! any advice?

RedMussel
Dec 22, 2007, 08:30 PM
Why its hard to find? Cause there all V1 PSU box drops

Advice? Keep doing the mission and then eventually you'll get enough money to buy one from people who did the run once and found it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Aviendha
Dec 22, 2007, 08:30 PM
On 2007-12-22 17:27, Kayne wrote:
i've been looking for blackbull, rattlesnake, shigga baret, gur asted, and needle cannon for months now and i havent seen not one drop ever!! any advice?

All 11* rares in PSU V1 are hard to find. These weapons will be easy to find once they drop in AotI missions. Until then all you can do is wait.

beatrixkiddo
Dec 22, 2007, 08:32 PM
My advice is to grind a 10* or 9* to 10/10!

gryphonvii
Dec 22, 2007, 08:32 PM
ST is pro melee thats why

Shiryuu
Dec 22, 2007, 08:33 PM
Give up. It'll become common eventually.

pikachief
yea i just said forget it and now im just gonna do AOI runs, get weapons for every one of my other characters and buy the 11* FG weapons with cash :/

4/5 of the bosses of AOI are out on the JP server and Fortegunners are the only ones left out on S ranks... easy findable 11-12*'s out in the JP version are...

Wand
Rod
Bow
Mechgun
Twin Handgun
Xbow
Madoog
Shadoog
Twin Saber
Twin Dagger
Twin Claw
Axe
Spear
Sword
Fists
Single Saber

I think tahts all of them..... so yea all of them except for double sabers and Fortegunner weapons http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Turb0
Well I haven't done a lot of hunting compared to some people but I've found a few psycho wand boards. Best thing I can say is focus on one and keep doing that mission until it drops. If it drops once every 150 runs (random number btw), it'll take much longer to get those 150 runs in if you keep moving around to different missions.

HaydenX
Dec 22, 2007, 09:19 PM
On 2007-12-22 17:33, pikachief wrote:
yea i just said forget it and now im just gonna do AOI runs, get weapons for every one of my other characters and buy the 11* FG weapons with cash :/

4/5 of the bosses of AOI are out on the JP server and Fortegunners are the only ones left out on S ranks... easy findable 11-12*'s out in the JP version are...

Wand
Rod
Bow
Mechgun
Twin Handgun
Xbow
Madoog
Shadoog
Twin Saber
Twin Dagger
Twin Claw
Axe
Spear
Sword
Fists
Single Saber

I think tahts all of them..... so yea all of them except for double sabers and Fortegunner weapons http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

There are all ready an assload of S rank double sabers. Yeah fortegunners are getting f***ed though.

pikachief
Dec 22, 2007, 09:20 PM
yup and there is also an easy to get 10* rifle. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

but talking about 11*'s the double saber is as hard to get as any FG gun

Aviendha
Dec 22, 2007, 09:24 PM
What drops 11* knucks and Xbow? And how do you know how many bosses there are?

beatrixkiddo
Dec 22, 2007, 09:26 PM
11* Knuckles = Gudda Hon = Dimmagolus.
11* Crossbow = Cubo Tuma = Dulk Fakis

Randomness
Dec 22, 2007, 09:39 PM
I wish I could even have a SHOT at an 11* fG weapon.... They've been giving all the other classes 11*s like candy in the AoI missions.

FORTEGUNNERS DEMAND EQUAL TREATMENT!

pikachief
Dec 22, 2007, 09:41 PM
On 2007-12-22 18:24, Aviendha wrote:
What drops 11* knucks and Xbow? And how do you know how many bosses there are?

soon Dark Falz will drop us the Xbow, Bow, fists, wand, and mechgun http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Aviendha
Dec 22, 2007, 09:42 PM
On 2007-12-22 18:26, beatrixkiddo wrote:
11* Knuckles = Gudda Hon = Dimmagolus.
11* Crossbow = Cubo Tuma = Dulk Fakis

I meant in AotI missions, referring to this:

On 2007-12-22 17:33, pikachief wrote:
easy findable 11-12*'s out in the JP version are...

Wand
Rod
Bow
Mechgun
Twin Handgun
Xbow
Madoog
Shadoog
Twin Saber
Twin Dagger
Twin Claw
Axe
Spear
Sword
Fists
Single Saber

Dragwind
Dec 22, 2007, 09:45 PM
11*, meant to be rare. That is quite a list of wants. It will take time, for sure.

The2dCour
Dec 22, 2007, 09:47 PM
Speaking of easy to get 10* rifle. I'd like to call BS on that. I've gotten multiples of every other 10* on Sakura Blast (full pallet of Midori's for a friend, 3-4 okanoh boards, 2 shura-hikens, countless Gekitsnata(c)s, 2-3 vipers, 3-4 crimsons, etc) and only 1 Mizurakihoh board. Maybe my luck is just effed, but seriously other rare boards and made weaps seem to drop like fleas off a stray cat compared to any type of gun (do 10* guns even drop pre-made?). That being said I have no problem with this since I sold alot of that stuff and bought myself a nice armory with the profits. Who really cares if it drops alot if you can buy it with stuff that does drop a lot?

However, that's not the case with 11*s generally.

back on topic: 11* guns are messed... 3 of them come from the (arguably) worst boss in the game on a mission nobody likes to run, hell I want the guns
and I hate running that POS mission. My advice: wait for Killer Elite and Shigga Pakuda and whatever the new GL is going to be come out and jump on the bandwagon when people start to spam those missions because they're new. I would still sell my sould for a Rattlesnake because the bullets look effin cool, but that's beside the point. If you want the old 12* guns, make some really patient trustworthy friends to spam missions with, or save up a ton of money and wait for a sale. Theres no "How-to" for making 11*s drop. Good luck bro

pikachief
Dec 22, 2007, 09:48 PM
i saw the 10* nudaiz rifle up for 600k once without breaks.... lol must not be that hard to get if its that cheap http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Randomness
Dec 22, 2007, 09:55 PM
Mizurakihoh floats between 2 and 3 mil usually on PC. Definitely not that rare.

DesertGunner
Dec 22, 2007, 09:55 PM
The Mizurakihoh is a PA-training gun. It severely lacks power, even when grinded to 10. I kind of envy the lucky bastards that picked up a Rattlesnake board during the 1up event. I guess all we can do is wait for the 12*'s. Fuck the 11*'s. In the end, they're gonna be the most rarest, most expensive piece of crap weapons compared to the 12*+. I swear, if they do make S3's and S4's and the Killer Elite drops from Desert Goliath, I'm either gonna quit, or make a Beast and transfer all my FF gear over. Gunners get fucked in rares, and that's all there is to it.

The2dCour
Dec 22, 2007, 09:56 PM
I took a girl out once for a 10$ dinner, it doesn't mean I got in her pants.
I saw a Mizurakihoc priced higher than a Mizurakihoh, that doesn't make it a better gun.
You see where I'm going with this.

DesertGunner
Dec 22, 2007, 09:58 PM
I'm sorry, but I'd rather have the answer slapped down right in front of me instead of some bullshit riddle that I have to interprit myself.

Randomness
Dec 22, 2007, 10:00 PM
Mizurakihoh may lack for power, but that only matters if you're using rifles for raw damage. (Which, given that you have shotguns, lasers, grenades, twins, crossbows, you probably dont need to be)

The massive PP pool comes in handy for applying high-level SEs, though rifles in general probably arent that useful anymore since large enemies can be hit with level 3 SEs now.

Turambar
Dec 22, 2007, 10:07 PM
On 2007-12-22 18:45, Dragwind wrote:
11*, meant to be rare. That is quite a list of wants. It will take time, for sure.

There is a difference between rare, and obtainable. For example, I have yet to see someone with a rattlesnake in game, and the only one I've seen on the forums is Wren's. That is a bit too rare.

pikachief
Dec 22, 2007, 10:07 PM
On 2007-12-22 19:00, Randomness wrote:
Mizurakihoh may lack for power, but that only matters if you're using rifles for raw damage. (Which, given that you have shotguns, lasers, grenades, twins, crossbows, you probably dont need to be)

The massive PP pool comes in handy for applying high-level SEs, though rifles in general probably arent that useful anymore since large enemies can be hit with level 3 SEs now.

yea rifles are SE-ers since almost every other FG weapon out damages it, and SEs arent that useful anymore either, i hardly see rifles out anymore unless its the nudaiz 10* http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

The2dCour
Dec 22, 2007, 10:13 PM
-sp00ges on desertgunner's face- Having trouble interpreting that? No wonder you need to have thigns "slapped down right in front" of you since you cant "interprit" shit and thiniking is the "most rarest" thing that happens in your thick skull.

DesertGunner
Dec 22, 2007, 10:56 PM
Hey! Ever heard of a thing called Constructive Criticism?

amtalx
Dec 23, 2007, 02:00 AM
On 2007-12-22 19:13, The2dCour wrote:
-sp00ges on desertgunner's face- Having trouble interpreting that? No wonder you need to have thigns "slapped down right in front" of you since you cant "interprit" shit and thiniking is the "most rarest" thing that happens in your thick skull.

wut?

Anyway. fGs will continue to be defecated on for a while. As far as I know (PLEASE correct me if I am wrong,) JP has not received a new fG S-rank so far. They are in the middle of MAG though, so that may be a factor.

Oh, and if you want to say that the Mizurakihoh counts, you would also have to say that SE4 makes a difference...which it does not. Get a Blackbull for bosses and call it a day. Enemies die so fast that SE4 is laughable.

Uncle_bob
Dec 23, 2007, 02:05 AM
Neudaiz rifles are lol. They don't count.

Aviendha
Dec 23, 2007, 02:19 AM
On 2007-12-22 23:05, Uncle_bob wrote:
rifles are lol. They don't count.

Fix'd

Xefi
Dec 23, 2007, 04:02 AM
i have been hunting for that 11* bow for about 3 months now. I quit hunting it forever because i heard the new mission will drop it eventually. Good bye Adana Degahna, i wont miss you that much. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Rifles are lacking in power alright. My dual handguns out damage my phantom 10/10 with phantom line combo. -_- That is just sad.

F-Gattaca
Dec 23, 2007, 04:11 AM
Heck, even 10* guns in general are no walk in the park. It took me months to find my Muzzlefevic, and they've not gotten any less expensive on PC/PS2.

In fact, they've gotten even MORE expensive. I should have bought the 15m Muzzlefever when I had the chance, because now they've driven prices up to 50m.

I'll never have that much.

DesertGunner
Dec 23, 2007, 07:59 AM
I got a a Muzzlefever board during the event. Plus they drop in more than one place, unlike the Rattlesnake.

Sylpheed
Dec 23, 2007, 08:14 AM
On 2007-12-23 01:11, F-Gattaca wrote:
Heck, even 10* guns in general are no walk in the park. It took me months to find my Muzzlefevic, and they've not gotten any less expensive on PC/PS2.

In fact, they've gotten even MORE expensive. I should have bought the 15m Muzzlefever when I had the chance, because now they've driven prices up to 50m.

I'll never have that much.

If only you played the 360 servers, the going price for Muzzlefever's right now is 6-7m and i think Muzzlefevic's are even less than that.

Anyway, Fortegunner is one of if not my favourite job in PSU and it fucking blows that the two S rank guns left that i want drop on DG. I HATE maggas maghana with a passion. On the plus side, he is probably the only semi-challenging boss left in this game.

-Tidus_415-
Dec 23, 2007, 11:08 PM
On 2007-12-22 23:19, Aviendha wrote:

guns are lol. They don't count.

Fix'd

Melee FTW

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Tidus_415- on 2007-12-23 20:10 ]</font>

Dire_Wolf
Dec 24, 2007, 12:59 AM
i concur with this topic. all i want is a shigga barec and a rattlesnake. i would even settle for a blackbull but even those arent cheap or easy to find. with drops like this i dont know if ill ever get one.

jobber
Dec 24, 2007, 03:26 AM
I did a DG run alone today. The last room before the boss just destroyed me. My killer shot is only level 16 :

Sylpheed
Dec 24, 2007, 04:58 AM
On 2007-12-23 20:08, -Tidus_415- wrote:

On 2007-12-22 23:19, Aviendha wrote:

guns are lol. They don't count.

Fix'd

Melee FTW

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Tidus_415- on 2007-12-23 20:10 ]</font>

Go and play with your little toys, let the gunners handle the skill involved in this game.