PDA

View Full Version : extra

Schuler
Dec 22, 2007, 08:51 PM
On 2007-12-22 16:56, Kikumaru wrote:

On 2007-12-22 16:46, shotsfired wrote:
my goodness, kiku, is this all you do? go around flexing the pso-world police badge? goodness..... who cares about a post count??!! if he wants to waste his time answering like that, by all means, let him.

No, this isn't all I do. You can check my profile and my posts if you would like if you wish to check for yourself. It's just rather silly to come into a thread where someone is asking for your thoughts on the matter and the only thing the person posting can bother to say is, "No. No. No.". That's just asking for a +1 to post count (which apparently, he cares about).

If you don't want to discuss something, then maybe you shouldn't even bother coming into a thread for a discussion, right? "No. No. No." doesn't qualify as participating in a discussion where you wish to hear another's thoughts, therefore it is considered pointless, since nothing can be obtained from taking that answer.

Yes, he's wasting his time, but he's also wasting others' time as well. I wouldn't mind so much if he was doing it on his own, but when I have to read something like that, it just makes me want to slap my forehead and ask, "Why did you even bother..?". Not to mention..that signature of his doesn't help matters either.

I don't know why you're acting so defensive or trying to protect him, but there was nothing to get upset over. He made a pointless post, I called him on it. Now you think I'm the police? Hardly. I'm just a member who doesn't want to have to sift through crap or junk posts just to get to you know..the actual discussion.

You know..the reason this thread was, well..created? To discuss a topic. Anyway, moving right along.

wow all he did was answer the OP's questions. that is the most rediculous BS i have ever heard. Kiku take a chill pill or I'll "report you"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Schuler on 2007-12-22 17:55 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Schuler on 2007-12-22 18:01 ]</font>

Notice: This topic was originally part of Calls for speculation... (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?forum=20&topic=165074)

pikachief
Dec 22, 2007, 08:58 PM
On 2007-12-22 16:56, Kikumaru wrote:

On 2007-12-22 16:46, shotsfired wrote:
my goodness, kiku, is this all you do? go around flexing the pso-world police badge? goodness..... who cares about a post count??!! if he wants to waste his time answering like that, by all means, let him.

No, this isn't all I do. You can check my profile and my posts if you would like if you wish to check for yourself. It's just rather silly to come into a thread where someone is asking for your thoughts on the matter and the only thing the person posting can bother to say is, "No. No. No.". That's just asking for a +1 to post count (which apparently, he cares about).

Instead of trying to argue with kiku's silly post i'd like to tell him that he decided to do a quick answer as in all NO's http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

and lol POST COUNT +1!! LOLOLOLOLKBYETHNX http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

KyEmo
Dec 22, 2007, 09:00 PM
Not again -_-

pikachief
Dec 22, 2007, 09:02 PM
On 2007-12-22 18:00, KyEmo wrote:
Not again -_-

this si gonna be every topic that he posts like that in.

it seems rude and offensive to most posters and also seems very unnecessary to me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

but it is infact very attracting to mods.

at least when the mods look for topics to lock lol

ShinMaruku
Dec 23, 2007, 12:09 AM
People are people.

PhotonDrop
Dec 23, 2007, 02:40 AM
Except for the ones that aren't.

Sord
Dec 23, 2007, 01:01 PM
Oh no, the horror of reading three syllables which will only take a second of my oh-so-precious time! God deliver us from this profane blashpemy, tis to terrible to bear. D;

Solstis
Dec 23, 2007, 01:36 PM
What the hell.

Mixfortune
Dec 23, 2007, 04:52 PM
We're all extras in the film that is life.

ShinMaruku
Dec 23, 2007, 06:27 PM
On 2007-12-22 23:40, PhotonDrop wrote:
Except for the ones that aren't.

People can be trash too.