PDA

View Full Version : Is the new planet/PSO remake levels coming in 1 or 2 months?

Saner
Dec 23, 2007, 12:08 AM
ya remember when they showed like media of the new Forest remake and I think Caves. that takes palce on a new planet right? Rykros?

oh ya I also heard rumors they will release a Floader driving mission like one of the trailers showed way back then with multiple players driving their own Floader. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif that will be a while though.

pikachief
Dec 23, 2007, 12:09 AM
whenever SOA decides to give us our thanks festa so we can get our PSO event after it XD

Rizen
Dec 23, 2007, 12:11 AM
The PSO levels arent out in JP yet, however they are featured in Maximum Attack G as levels.

And the planet sized hive (not and actually planet) is just a reskin of relics in a way that Electric Brain is a reskin of HIVE.

pikachief
Dec 23, 2007, 12:12 AM
yea..... i guess.... but i still dont think we'll get the PSO levels until we get our event first http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

and yea the only levels the JP have we dont is the ryucross place so hopefully we get our PSO levels in around a month or a month and a half http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

DanMalak
Dec 23, 2007, 01:41 AM
On 2007-12-22 22:35, Angelo wrote:

On 2007-12-22 21:23, Chuck_Norris wrote:
You can get the missions online early by following this simple guide.

First, you must beat story mode in PSU V1, Hit 100/10 in all classes with Ethan, and make 4 extra mode characters with the same stats. One of each race.

Then transfer the data to AOI, and beat story mode with them, and get level 200/30 in all classes with each character. This will give you the Illuminus SUV Weapon (Or ISW) in online mode. You must then use this SUV to defeat 2000 enemies. Once this is done, the last enemy will drop a synth mat named "Old Rusted Blade". If you put this mat inside your PM, the ingredeants for Rappy Doll will change from Gra-Photon, and Rappy Feather, to 50 Morbinia, 99 Catilium, And Old Rusted Blade. Once you start synthing this, it will have a 10% chance of sucsess. If it fails, you have to start all over from V1's Ethan story. If it works, you wil get the weapon "Excalibur". You then take Excalibur and give it to the Donation Box at the Shrine Maiden lobby. Once you do this, You will get a message telling you to go to the Waterfalls. Head there and go to the end of the lobby. There will be a new NPC there that takes you to the PSO levels. These PSO missions have a 9001% boost in rare drop rates, and you get the NPC cards of Ash, Kireek, and Sue at the end. However, if you use these cards in a game with other people who haven't done this yet, they will freeze and lose all their items.

i caught mew underneaht teh trukc

I just did the above, but when I took Kireek in the missions I froze and lost all my items.

h4x!

Chuck_Norris
Dec 23, 2007, 01:57 AM
On 2007-12-22 22:41, DanMalak wrote:

First, you must beat story mode in PSU V1, Hit 100/10 in all classes with Ethan, and make 4 extra mode characters with the same stats. One of each race.

Then transfer the data to AOI, and beat story mode with them, and get level 200/30 in all classes with each character. This will give you the Illuminus SUV Weapon (Or ISW) in online mode. You must then use this SUV to defeat 2000 enemies. Once this is done, the last enemy will drop a synth mat named "Old Rusted Blade". If you put this mat inside your PM, the ingredeants for Rappy Doll will change from Gra-Photon, and Rappy Feather, to 50 Morbinia, 99 Catilium, And Old Rusted Blade. Once you start synthing this, it will have a 10% chance of sucsess. If it fails, you have to start all over from V1's Ethan story. If it works, you wil get the weapon "Excalibur". You then take Excalibur and give it to the Donation Box at the Shrine Maiden lobby. Once you do this, You will get a message telling you to go to the Waterfalls. Head there and go to the end of the lobby. There will be a new NPC there that takes you to the PSO levels. These PSO missions have a 9001% boost in rare drop rates, and you get the NPC cards of Ash, Kireek, and Sue at the end. However, if you use these cards in a game with other people who haven't done this yet, they will freeze and lose all their items.

I just did the above, but when I took Kireek in the missions I froze and lost all my items.

h4x!

How'd you get 2K kills with the SUV so fast?

h4x!

Saner
Dec 24, 2007, 01:27 PM
so even Japan didn't get the levels yet? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

daniel_drago
Dec 24, 2007, 01:48 PM
On 2007-12-22 22:57, Chuck_Norris wrote:

h4x!

h4x!

in all homesty i think thats BS. sega would never do somit like that PERIOD.

Chuck_Norris
Dec 24, 2007, 02:04 PM
On 2007-12-24 10:48, daniel_drago wrote:

h4x!

h4x!

Well, DUH! Of course it's fake. Did you actually think i was serious?

JAFO22000
Dec 24, 2007, 02:08 PM
It's a FAKE?!?!?!?!? I got to 1952 ememies killed with the SUV, too....

zandra117
Dec 24, 2007, 04:40 PM
We should get the PSU Anniversary event before Maximum Attack G, unless Sega plans on combining the events into one.

zandra117
Dec 24, 2007, 04:45 PM

h4x!

h4x!

You havent tried to get the Heart of Poumn through the quest in PSO have you? Sega can be crazy with game secrets.

xjustsumloser
Dec 24, 2007, 09:47 PM
yea the heart of poumn was crazy to get. I remember working on that in v2 for so long just cause I didn't realize you had to go into rappy holiday by yourself. Drove me nuts. And getting the ragol ring in EP2 was pretty crazy too!

KRKcl17
Dec 24, 2007, 09:51 PM

Go set yourself on fire.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KRKcl17 on 2007-12-24 18:53 ]</font>