PDA

View Full Version : Mrah. Rambling.

Getintothegame
Dec 23, 2007, 01:50 AM
This is more rhetorical, but you may join in.

I did holiday shopping today, and got a couple gifts for my more closer friends - for one of them, I was even going to get her a cell phone - prepay, mind you, but something she could use, none the less.

Well, I first look around and notice this Net10 phone. Sounds pretty good, so I get it for $19. Next thing I know, I have to buy a card for $30. I decided that the price for all at once was a little steep compared to other people's gifts, so I am planning on returning the phone tomorrow.

I then went to Best Buy and found one on sale for $25 on Verizon. I decide to get it since I have a $20 gift card, and might as well mess around with it since it uses USB. (I love my Razr for this reason, tethering, seeming things, etc)

Anyway, I get home and notice the same thing, and I should have known. But then I look in the ad, and I notice that I should have got a free $30 card with it. I look at when the offer expires - the 22nd. Shit.

I am now hoping that Best Buy will let me still get the card... really I am, but I'm pretty pessimistic.

Anyway, I guess the day went fine. I just wanted to ramble a little bit.

Rayokarna
Dec 23, 2007, 03:47 AM
No worries Get, hope the card issue gets sorted out.