PDA

View Full Version : Killer Shot

Midknight
Dec 23, 2007, 02:26 PM
KillerSHot was such a let-down. It takes up so much PP and has like a 10% chance of actually killing just one of the small enemies (not to mention, that the 90% chance that it doesn;t kill does significantly less damage than normal attributed bullets. Does anyone have Killer shot and is it actually working at all for them? I think that it was just a giant waste of 90 Photan art fragments. Anyone have any thaughts?

Minamo
Dec 23, 2007, 02:28 PM
For me, it is mainly for shooting machinery.

Buy those C rank Youmei rifles (1-3 stars) and grind them up to 10/10 then the training cost will be lower.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Minamo on 2007-12-23 11:29 ]</font>

Bliven
Dec 23, 2007, 02:32 PM
It's basically EXCLUSIVELY used for robots. For instance, if you run desert goliath S2 for Rattlesnake or Shigga Baret or Orpad Legs or Sleep Resist, it's a godsend basically.

CelestialBlade
Dec 23, 2007, 02:41 PM
There is only one reason you should ever use Killer Shot: on robots. They have the lowest STA of any enemy group and are of course very annoying to kill with any other Ranged weapon. But even then, don't expect to be killing things with every hit. It's by no means a gamebreaking PA but it beats the hell out of other robot alternatives.

The2dCour
Dec 23, 2007, 02:44 PM
Actually it works extremely well on Komazli as well. You can usually finish off the end of Sakura Blast in one rifle full of KS(~24).

Midknight
Dec 23, 2007, 02:50 PM
Thanks Guys.

GoldRidley
Dec 23, 2007, 06:47 PM
On subject, I don't suppose anyone knows a database or listing of monster stats? It'd make it a lot easier to plan where to use killer shot if I had a breakdown of stam/armor/hp ratios.

Da_trader
Dec 23, 2007, 06:54 PM
On 2007-12-23 15:47, GoldRidley wrote:
On subject, I don't suppose anyone knows a database or listing of monster stats? It'd make it a lot easier to plan where to use killer shot if I had a breakdown of stam/armor/hp ratios.

http://www.amesani.org/psu/enbeta/mission/data.php?type=1
look for the mission and it tells their hp and the rest of the stats and wat not