PDA

View Full Version : Question on Anga Jabroga

killers7even
Dec 23, 2007, 03:25 PM
Yo I have a question on Anga Jabroga. At first I was like dang this is good, so I was wondering what it was like at level 11. At 40 pp (20 more than lvl 1-10) I was expecting alot, but didn't get much. Why is this? Anyone know if Anga Jabroga gets better at the level 21-MAX range? Thanks in advance.

daniel_drago
Dec 23, 2007, 03:31 PM
Well mines lvl 29 and costs me bout 36 pp and i can honestly say its brilliant. should cost me 48pp but due to forte/skill save its fairly cheaper. its range is nice and i deal around 2kx10 dmg minimum. its deffiantly a PA to have if you can get it even if u do use it just agaisnt bosses where as i use it EVERYTHERE co its dmg is so damn nice.

beatrixkiddo
Dec 23, 2007, 03:46 PM
It's just like any PA that doesn't gain combos. If you're not paying more PP to do more combos, you pay more in exchange for a constantly increasing Att and Acc rate.

Neith
Dec 23, 2007, 04:04 PM
Jabroga's ATP (and ATA?) increase faster once it hits lv11, and increase faster again at 21, from what I've heard. Mine's only lv19 or so.

PP cost goes up because the ATP rate increases extremely fast at higher levels (ends up with what, 410%ATP or so at 40?)