PDA

View Full Version : Meeting Ajurned

Pentence
Dec 24, 2007, 12:42 AM
Forthose who missed it we had two RP meets today on the ps2/PC servers.Some PSOW memebers atended as well as ome non-memebers.I belive that it shows the amount of healthy interest in RP still abounds.So i will continue doing these things and also we have the 360 meet to do soon.It will entail the same thing that happened today.Also for those who missed it do not fret i will sumerize the event.

A AMF officer named Arino took center stage in the central squre in Parums cpitol today.His speech was one of empowerment tothe people.He went on to state that all peoe must cast aside differences andwork together.He also let it be known publicly that the AMF is in need of help to keep order within city limits.Many people showed up to heed the call and a few new militant groups were formed.Also he anounced a BBS will soon be put in place that will combine the efforts of many groups into one large sorce.

So there ya have it one event of many to come .if you couldnt make it today im sorry it was a little last minute however the next one shall not be.Also i plan to have the next one in januray.So look forward to it!