PDA

View Full Version : AotI: Using My Offline Character Online

Zackarias
Dec 24, 2007, 06:23 PM
Last year I bought the 1st installment of PSU for ps2, got online with it, canceled my account and deleted the character. I recently bought PSU: AotI for Ps2 a few weeks ago. I created a character, got to Lv112 (took around 80hrs.) and was looking forward to playing online. I re-subscribed using the same e-mail, username & password but when I got to the character load screen the only character that showed up was MY CHARACTER FROM A YEAR AGO!! I've spent $60 so far and can't get online with the character I've been using. Why does the old character show up? and why does'nt my new one? I want to play online using my existing character and am VERY FRUSTRATED. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!

February
Dec 24, 2007, 06:26 PM
You can't use your offline character online at all. Ever.

Para
Dec 24, 2007, 06:28 PM
No offense but levelling offline is nothing compared to levelling online.

Telina
Dec 24, 2007, 06:34 PM
To avoid data tampering and stuff of the like SEGA stores online characters server side i believe. They allowed you to keep your own characters on your memory card in PSO and lots of hacking and altercations insued. Its unfortunate that you spent so much time in an off line character and can't use it online, but in the grand scheme its for the best D:

Dhylec
Dec 24, 2007, 06:45 PM
From PSO's many failures, separating offline & online is one of the good things ST learned.