PDA

View Full Version : New player askes for help and info

Tilye
Dec 24, 2007, 09:11 PM
Hello, I am new to PSU. (3 days played so far) I am looking for resources to figure out how to play better and some more basic info. I have read several posts and tried to figure out the basics of the game. I feel I have a good hold on how it all works. But now as with all multy player games I am looking for more info and maybe some people to group with. So in the end if any one wants to show a n00b how to play better feel free to contact me. I have all the basics for online games (vent and TS) and I would really like to get into this game. Thanks for any tips info or help any one can provide.

pikachief
Dec 24, 2007, 09:16 PM
well firstly stay in universes with more people

universe 1 and 2 if your on 360 and universe 2 if your on PC/PS2

Then try to play missions that have yellow names, those give the best stuff and people usually play those missions more.

also a lot of people like to play at White beast and Electronic Brain so u can get with some low level people there to play with and to help level you up.

To get to white beast you do the first msision at the nudaiz pavilion of air then you'll be there.

To get to the electronic brain u need to go to parum west district and next to the GRM shop should be an orange gate. do those missions there until u get to some glowy blue vibrant place and that should be at electronic brain.

Tilye
Dec 24, 2007, 09:33 PM
Truly thank you for the infromation, I appreciate it. And for referance I have the PC game. Thank you I will look into that. Again thank you.