PDA

View Full Version : Dear Rappy Noel,

MetalIdol876
Dec 25, 2007, 09:35 AM
I've been a good boy this year. Honest! I've stopped throwing things at the hobos at the corner next to Fry's. I donated to the Armed Forces to have a Merry Christmas! It was only about $20 but it was all the left over money I had after bills. I've stopped running Little Old ladies off the road for driving slow. I've stopped wasting food, and as a result i'm a little heavier than last christmas! I weight in now at just under 100 pounds! I was 90 last year! I've even stopped my car to let this really fat Vulture walk around on the street. Sure I could have swerved around but it was totally awesome seeing him! I didn't wanna spook the poor guy so I just sat there for 10 mins until he hopped up onto the curb and started walking off. I even kept myself from watching that blasphemy called Lucky Star!

Rappy Noel, i've been a good boy this year so please! Please give me a unit that is Fortefighter only and cuts our Skill use time down to 50%. Or at least anga Jabroga. I was trying to level it this morning and everything died just as I jumped. Help me Rappy Noel, you're m only hope.

Lovingly yours,
Atari

gryphonvii
Dec 25, 2007, 10:01 AM
do noels even drop a giga skill?

MetalIdol876
Dec 25, 2007, 10:05 AM
On 2007-12-25 07:01, gryphonvii wrote:
do noels even drop a giga skill?

Wouldn't know. All I ever get even on S rank is Rappy Feathers and Christmas Trees. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

jerkweed399
Dec 25, 2007, 10:07 AM
Sorry they don't, but you can sell serafi feathers for one if you want

BFGfreak
Dec 25, 2007, 11:09 AM
If you luck out, you could get a dagger board. Speaking of which, and I'm sorry for stealing the thread, are those boards still at 100% synth success after the 1up rewards?

Aviva
Dec 25, 2007, 11:29 AM
yes

Raine_Loire
Dec 25, 2007, 02:43 PM
On 2007-12-25 06:35, MetalIdol876 wrote:
I donated to the Armed Forces to have a Merry Christmas!

Wasted money, the people who need it never see it -.-