PDA

View Full Version : Some Christmas kindness....please?

Gryffin
Dec 25, 2007, 10:51 AM
I really wanna recreate on of my characters.

The problem is now, that my okanoc board is in her PM..
And I'm 2 catilium short... Anyone have some to spare? I'll try and find something for you, I don't really have much other than my own weapons though.

All I want for Christmas is to delete my character and make a new one. xD

Weeaboolits
Dec 25, 2007, 10:53 AM
Hit me up when I get back on friday, look for my char Ria Arlo, I'll help you look for Catilium if you don't have it by then, 'kay?

Indica
Dec 25, 2007, 10:54 AM
Holy Ground Relics at Neudaiz you will find some. Just hunt the first 2 Rooms in the boxes

Gryffin
Dec 25, 2007, 10:56 AM
I'll try, thanks guys! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Oh, and Indica, S2, amirite?

Bliven
Dec 25, 2007, 10:58 AM
If you have a character that is lvl uhhhh I can't remember, but if you can do holy ground S2 (Forested Islands > Rainbow Beast > The Holy Ground if you don't have the lobby)

In the map variation that is just 1 long hallway (listed as variation C on Psupedia), there are 8 boxes you can get to without even killing one enemy. I got 2 catilium there in about an hour and a half.

gryphonvii
Dec 25, 2007, 11:59 AM
if you're level 85 and have a friend you can do true darkness s2, map with a gate to the left leads to boxes with a chance of catilium, I don't have luck at holy grounds so I go to true darkness.