PDA

View Full Version : A few PSU:AOI questions

Chimeria
Dec 25, 2007, 03:52 PM
I just got PSU:AOI today and I have 2 questions...

How exactly do you use a just attack. The book says if time the attack right, you'll pull one off. When is the right time?

And I heard they added most of the clothing and parts from the online version of the game to the offline story mode. I have yet to see any "new" clothing other than the Storia, Fujijiji and what ever the other name of the armor is. I noticed new hairstyles too but I was hoping to be able to buy a braves coat for offline...WHEN CAN I GET THEM?

Neith
Dec 25, 2007, 04:15 PM
On 2007-12-25 12:52, Chimeria wrote:
How exactly do you use a just attack. The book says if time the attack right, you'll pull one off. When is the right time?

Generally, you do one attack, and then at the end of the first attack's animation, hit the attack button again. For most weapons/PA's, this is easy, but some are more difficult due to their animations. Also, you can chain Just Attacks. You always have to start with a normal hit or a normal PA hit, but you could do:

Normal Attack -> Just Attack Normal Hit -> Just Attack Normal Hit -> Just Attack Photon Art -> Just Attack Photon Art -> Just Attack Photon Art (if a 3-part PA).

And I heard they added most of the clothing and parts from the online version of the game to the offline story mode. I have yet to see any "new" clothing other than the Storia, Fujijiji and what ever the other name of the armor is. I noticed new hairstyles too but I was hoping to be able to buy a braves coat for offline...WHEN CAN I GET THEM?

I don't play the game offline, but I believe you unlock more and more as you get further through the story. I know that's how it worked in the original game's offline mode.

Angelo
Dec 25, 2007, 04:16 PM
Here's something I made a little while ago on Just Attack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt_Pixp-Rcc

Also, I've heard if you beat all the chapters in offline storymode you unlock all clothing.

Even the PSO clothes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Angelo on 2007-12-25 13:19 ]</font>

February
Dec 25, 2007, 04:19 PM
And also it can depend on the weapon itself. some weapons are easier to JA than others.

Chimeria
Dec 28, 2007, 12:48 AM
Thanks for helping http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Also, Nice Video Angelo. Very Helpful.

And I know this probably gets asked a lot but when will I be able visit the old PSO areas? Please don't tell me they're online only...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chimeria on 2007-12-27 21:55 ]</font>