PDA

View Full Version : Don't get mad but...

ACpilot
Dec 25, 2007, 07:04 PM
Ok I used to play this game when it first came out and I know that it was pay-to-play and after I stopped playing I couldn't find out how to cancel my membership and I kept getting emails about it and it just stopped charging after awhile. so I got PSU again today and put it in and didn't bother to change credit cards for it but I'm able to play- so is it free or is something wrong? also how much is a relic edge currently worth, I had one up in my shop for 20k but that price is like a year old...

KamiSori
Dec 25, 2007, 07:15 PM
no its not free and probably wont be until this community is nearly dead. relic edges went up in price quite a bit, mostly because more weapons require them now. so your relic edge probably isnt there anymore.

ACpilot
Dec 25, 2007, 07:17 PM
Ok cause I wasn't able to visit other shops for some reason

Turambar
Dec 25, 2007, 07:19 PM
If you're still playing PSU v1, you won't be able to go to the shops of AoI room ticket users.

Telina
Dec 25, 2007, 07:20 PM
you can't visit certain shops probably because they have rooms exclusive to the expansion. you'll have minimal contact with those who do have the expansion really. you can't trade with them or even see certain weapons, PA's and clothings. but eh, welcome back, hope you like whats changed

ACpilot
Dec 25, 2007, 07:21 PM
ok yeah thats it, thanks man

Bitey
Dec 25, 2007, 09:33 PM
If you are on the 360 servers, there is a weird bug involving clearing the cache that sometimes allows you to log onto accounts that have not been paid. I am not sure how it works, but it is not a 100% guaranteed thing and after a while of playing you get booted from Xbox Live anyway. Once you get booted from XBL you have to reset your Xbox to get back on.