PDA

View Full Version : I would like to ask a favour. TEMPORARY LOAN of HPC, I will

Turbobrain
Dec 25, 2007, 07:37 PM
The purpose of this exercise is for me to see which unit suits my play style better on my FF. Of course I would like to use both units at the same time but living in the real world, there are very few people here I would loan such a unit to without having some security. I have seen much debate over which unit is better... I would like to see if I can handle HPC PP drain over SPS's ATA drain.

Of course, I welcome any more opinions on this topic.

What I am proposing is a few hours TEMPORARY trade. My SPS for HPC. That way if, by some horrible diaster either one of us cant get on for some really odd reason(lol you can see I've been through this kind of thing before) then neither of us is screwed... as I say this is not a trade(my SPS has real value to me... sad I know) but I'd like to know if am going to spend a lot of time/money/items getting one of these. I mean no dis-respect but please ask me to do this experiment(TEMPORARY trade) if your join date is like today and your post count is 1.

I would like both SPS and HPC but the only single items I have worth more than 50mil that it would take to replace a HPC if I were to 'dissapear' into thin air are Pwand, Agito Repca(is that it? I'm sure I had more good stuff than that!). That Agito Repca never leaves my side....

Turbobrain
Dec 25, 2007, 07:49 PM
Thats just great, it has been moved to the trade forum.... I DONT want to trade... I just want to borrow and use my SPS as deposit kind of thing. Oh well.