PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: switching payment methods?

napalmB
Dec 25, 2007, 07:58 PM
Hey. I'm about to pay for my hunter's license, but I heard a rumor that you can't switch which card you use to pay for the thing. Is that true?

Telina
Dec 25, 2007, 08:07 PM
i don't want to give a definitive 'no' to answer it, but if I were charging for something, i'd allow any account to change cards. Its not smart business sence to lock customers into only one card especially because accounts open and close all th time. You MAY have to call up 18004myxbox to change the card being charged at a later time. But none of what i said is definite and i dont have any proof to back up my guesses...

napalmB
Dec 25, 2007, 08:11 PM
I'd assume you are correct, but I don't like assuming when it comes to money.

PALRAPPYS
Dec 25, 2007, 08:12 PM
I would guess it's something like this... because we had to do it once.

Go to memberships. Add whatever new credit card info you'd like to use, and then change to that. Not EXACTLY sure how, though... X_X

Telina
Dec 25, 2007, 08:13 PM
Just be EXTRA careful when you attempt to change cards that you don't purchase a second license by accident....cause that's something i could see myself doing if i were in your position >.>;;;;;

napalmB
Dec 25, 2007, 08:44 PM
Heres the problem: my card was stolen last week and had to be deactivated, and a family member agreed to pay the initial fee, until I am able to active the new card. Since this is a recurring payment, I don't want to have to keep giving th person cash ever month. So you see where the problem emrges.

Also, if I put in my info for PSU, will it be used by M$ to auto-renew Xbox Live? So far, I haven't used my card on the 360 to avoid entering it into M$'s databases.

Bitey
Dec 26, 2007, 07:42 AM
You can have multiple cards on your License and you can switch between them all freely without the worry of double charging yourself or anything like that. I have 3 cards on my account: one is my boyfriend's, one is mine, and the third is an old expired card from a closed account that I set when I do not feel like paying for PSU that month. As long as the cards are filed only under the Hunter's License you should be fine and not charged for anything else. I only have an XBL silver account, which is free, and PSU.

Bitey
Dec 26, 2007, 07:43 AM
You can have multiple cards on your License and you can switch between them all freely without the worry of double charging yourself or anything like that. I have 3 cards on my account: one is my boyfriend's, one is mine, and the third is an old expired card from a closed account that I set when I do not feel like paying for PSU that month. As long as the cards are filed only under the Hunter's License you should be fine and not charged for anything else. I only have an XBL silver account, which is free, and PSU.

Bitey
Dec 26, 2007, 07:44 AM

Bitey
Dec 26, 2007, 07:45 AM
I agree. Wartecher is the answer for you. Even though Acrotecher can use melee skills, they are highly uneffective with them in the late game and melee also has slow recovery times making support hard to follow up on when needed, which is the Acrotecher's strength and should be primary focus. While Wartecher is not as effective with melee in the late game as some other classes, they are definitely the best choice of melee use out of all of the classes that can also use techniques. Unfortunately for you though, you will never deal "enough damage to take down an enemy in a couple strikes" with techniques as any techer class later on. In the late game monsters have so much HP that even a Mechgun glitch, which stacks up to 5 simultaneous bullet streams, takes a good moment or two to kill something.

Bitey
Dec 26, 2007, 07:46 AM