PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: ive got 360 ver of psu and thinking about AOI

Missingno
Dec 25, 2007, 10:51 PM
i know sega lists these as the exclusive.
Exclusive to the PC & PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system: Offline Episode 2 Story Mode with new voices and cut scenes.

am i missing anything really from having the 360 version of AOI, and does it have a single player mode or just multiplayer?

Telina
Dec 25, 2007, 11:07 PM
well essentially the 360 expansion pertains almost exclusively to Online mode. there isn't an offline story mode to play like there is on the pc/ps2. When you start up the expansion on the title screen it only gives you the option of xbox live. But i've no idea what exactly your missing on the offline expansion. you'd have to ask one of these pc/ps2 folk.

Chuck_Norris
Dec 25, 2007, 11:21 PM
It depends. Are you going to play offline only, or online too?

Deissa
Dec 25, 2007, 11:22 PM
Online-wise, you won't miss a thing
Offline-wise... well, there is no offline in the 360 version of AoI. How big a loss it is really depends on your opinion of Episode 2. And Laia's mantastic voice.

xzidanex
Dec 25, 2007, 11:25 PM
Keep in mind you can still play the Episode 2 story mode online, it just won't have the cutscenes and such.

Missingno
Dec 25, 2007, 11:35 PM
Well as long as I can access ep 2, thats fine, dont care about the voices and cut scenes since the english acting cant seem to synch with the lips (aka final fantasy 10 syndrome and others).

PALRAPPYS
Dec 25, 2007, 11:42 PM
On 2007-12-25 20:35, ScyllaV wrote:
Well as long as I can access ep 2, thats fine, dont care about the voices and cut scenes since the english acting cant seem to synch with the lips (aka final fantasy 10 syndrome and others).

Yep.

Whole thing is at Guardian's Colony 5th Floor front desk. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Missingno
Dec 26, 2007, 12:54 AM
Anything I need to avoid and or keep an eye on? I know psu has its hacks and legits (coming from a vet pso player ive seen it all), and I know uno takes the racist cake along with the other titles etc, is that or any of those issues prevalent or even FSOD BSOD etc?

jayster
Dec 26, 2007, 01:17 AM
On 2007-12-25 21:54, ScyllaV wrote:
Anything I need to avoid and or keep an eye on? I know psu has its hacks and legits (coming from a vet pso player ive seen it all), and I know uno takes the racist cake along with the other titles etc, is that or any of those issues prevalent or even FSOD BSOD etc?

Hacking and cheating on PC was present and left a mark on the game. There probably has been some hacking and cheating on 360 but it's not influenced or effected anything in the game, it seems as if it's hack free.

On 2007-12-25 20:22, Cadamar wrote:
Online-wise, you won't miss a thing
Offline-wise... well, there is no offline in the 360 version of AoI. How big a loss it is really depends on your opinion of Episode 2. And Laia's mantastic voice.

Well if you don't play xbox 360 version online, you'll be missing the Night's statue and a couple others http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

jobber
Dec 26, 2007, 02:56 AM

all the data is saved on the servers, not the console, so hacking the game would be kinda hard.

it's some glitches that people use, but it doesn't do anything bad. just watch out for scammer.

you should try the demo and spend time on the uni 1 GC lobby.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jobber on 2007-12-25 23:57 ]</font>

Missingno
Dec 27, 2007, 01:45 PM
Well room decorations thing has no use or value to me, as for demo , I rarely demo 360 games and I will just buy the game since I have live already just wondering if you buy the subscript that if you have to buy one for PSU and AOI or does the one HL cover both PSU games.

necman
Dec 31, 2007, 01:06 AM
On 2007-12-27 10:45, ScyllaV wrote:
Well room decorations thing has no use or value to me, as for demo , I rarely demo 360 games and I will just buy the game since I have live already just wondering if you buy the subscript that if you have to buy one for PSU and AOI or does the one HL cover both PSU games.

They share the same servers and you can play together. You can convert your psu data to aoti thou I have not done it yet. If you have the expansion, other then bringing your old files over to aoti I dont see any benefit from continuing with it if you have the expansion.

Phetty
Dec 31, 2007, 02:21 AM
On 2007-12-27 10:45, ScyllaV wrote:

Just one HL for both games. Your HL will not work on the PS2/PC Verios or JP game.

pikachief
Dec 31, 2007, 02:23 AM

yea the only person known to hack, was banned so fast hardly anyone even saw the guy XD