PDA

View Full Version : PSUPedia needs terminology / slang and other PSU language!

AnamanaAU
Dec 25, 2007, 10:54 PM
Our glossary is almost a year old, except for a few recent updates by myself. What I'm after is more of the PSU slang, acronyms and language to be added to the glossary. If you don't want to go to the hassle of editing or making an account, please post any Terms & Descriptions in this thread.

http://psupedia.info/Glossary

EspioKaos
Dec 25, 2007, 11:13 PM
I don't really think we should fill our glossary with slang terminology. Official terms and abbreviations, yes; fan-slang and the like, not so much. <_<;

AnamanaAU
Dec 25, 2007, 11:20 PM
Either way, it needs updating. Missing a lot of terms.

EspioKaos
Dec 25, 2007, 11:27 PM
True, but it doesn't even get linked to too often as it is. Generally speaking, whenever a term or abbreviation is created as a link in an article, it directs (or redirects) to a specific article on that term. Besides, the glossary might not be around after the site overhaul, as we're trying to weed out a lot of obsolete articles.

CelestialBlade
Dec 25, 2007, 11:28 PM
Aww, no Diadu entry? j/k XD

Syonu
Dec 25, 2007, 11:36 PM
I don't know.....I can't say monomate in too many other games without getting an immediate "Wtf are you talking about nooooooo000o0o00o0ob?!" response, so I think we're ok for right now.

ChaosAngel92
Dec 26, 2007, 12:18 AM
Other Languages? Well, ill offer myself to translate it to spanish. But i really doubt someone really cares.

HaydenX
Dec 26, 2007, 01:04 AM
*Hide n00bs, this phrase will kill you* 2 bad RBZ doesn't proc stun SE2.