PDA

View Full Version : is xbox live down?

RikaPSOW
Dec 26, 2007, 05:32 PM
I got disconnected a little while ago for no reason. I did the tests and I pass everything including xbox live and still can't connect. Anyone else having this problem?

pikachief
Dec 26, 2007, 05:38 PM
no im still online idk what could eb the problem, maybe u can jsut keep trying later on :/

steely
Dec 26, 2007, 05:44 PM
its online for me but i did get kicked off a little wail ago

RikaPSOW
Dec 26, 2007, 05:47 PM
i guess i'll try again in a few minutes, thanks guys

Raine_Loire
Dec 26, 2007, 09:11 PM
It really does come and go. It's kind of random, too. Even if your neighbor is on (or your husband, who shares the connection and is sitting RIGHT THERE, but isn't getting kicked!) it'll boot you, say there's an error, and not let you back on for an hour... My theory is... too many 360s for Christmas- damn wiis for not being more available!!

Sekani
Dec 26, 2007, 09:54 PM
I've been having issues with Live for about a week now. Just keep trying, you'll get on eventually.

Sebrof56
Dec 26, 2007, 10:14 PM
at least your disk tray isnt broken and have to deal with turning an xbox on and off on and off until the disk works.

Rashiid
Dec 26, 2007, 10:31 PM
Yeah, my xbl will just randomly kick me off for a hot second. Then I immediatly connected back on again. wtfbbq!

MzHitman
Dec 27, 2007, 03:09 PM
I have had that happen to me too and I've heard from a lot of people that they randomly get disconnected and occasionally are unable to sign back in for hours (and they are playing games other than PSU).