PDA

View Full Version : Your Life Path Number

DizzyDi
Dec 26, 2007, 07:41 PM
Your Life Path Number is 3

Your purpose in life is to express your unique self.

You are a creative and artistic person with an interesting view on life.
Witty and outgoing, you enjoy sharing your crazy ideas with anyone who will listen.
A total social butterfly, you're the life of any party.

In love, you inspire and enchant your partner. You are often an object of fantasy and desire.

While you are very talented, you sometimes lack the ambition to put your talents in play.
And while your wit carries you a long way, you occasionally use it to mask your true feelings.
Your natural abilities can bring you all the success in the world ... if you let them

http://www.blogthings.com/whatisyourlifepathnumberquiz/

Interesting shit.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DizzyDi on 2007-12-26 16:42 ]</font>

Shadowpawn
Dec 26, 2007, 07:49 PM
***Your Life Path Number is 4***

Your purpose in life is to build your vision.

You are practical and responsible. You work hard, knowing that there are no shortcuts in life.
You work for a better life for yourself and those you love, but you are not an idealist.
Trustworthy and honest, you also demonstrate great courage. People can count on you.

In love, you are a loyal and committed partner. You are the ideal spouse.

You don't give up easily, and sometimes you can be too stubborn and unwilling to change.
You also can be too conservative at times. You sometime miss out on good opportunities.
Also remember that not everyone can work as hard as you, as disappointing as that is!

What Is Your Life Path Number?

rahl1
Dec 26, 2007, 07:57 PM
***Your Life Path Number is 5***

Your purpose in life is to live freely and collect experiences.

You love life - new adventures, new people, new ideas.
You are very curious, and you crave novelty in all forms.
You tend to make friends easily, and you enjoy the company of all types of people.

In love, you are fun and even a bit intoxicating. But you won't stick around for long.

You are impulsive and spontaneous - which sometimes leads you to do things you regret.
Sometimes you can be overindulgent with food, sex, or drugs.
You have many talents, so many that you are often scattered and unfocused.

DizzyDi
Dec 26, 2007, 09:08 PM
needs moar posters

Anduril
Dec 26, 2007, 09:22 PM
***Your Life Path Number is 3***

Your purpose in life is to express your unique self.

You are a creative and artistic person with an interesting view on life.
Witty and outgoing, you enjoy sharing your crazy ideas with anyone who will listen.
A total social butterfly, you're the life of any party.

In love, you inspire and enchant your partner. You are often an object of fantasy and desire.

While you are very talented, you sometimes lack the ambition to put your talents in play.
And while your wit carries you a long way, you occasionally use it to mask your true feelings.
Your natural abilities can bring you all the success in the world ... if you let them

What Is Your Life Path Number?

Solstis
Dec 27, 2007, 02:49 AM
Your purpose in life is to help others succeed

You are both a natural leader and a natural success. You are also a great judge of character.
You have a head for business and finance. You know how to make money.
A great visionary, you can see gold where other people see nothing.

In love, you are very generous - with gifts, time, and guidance.

You love to inspire people, but it can be frustrating when they don't understand your vision.
Great success comes easily for you. But so does great failure, as you are very reckless.
You are confident, and sometimes this confidence borders on arrogance.

This is mostly contrary to my Zodiac-Canceryness.

Oh, the path be 8, yo.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2007-12-26 23:49 ]</font>

Sord
Dec 27, 2007, 05:53 AM
Your Life Path Number is 11

Your purpose in life is to inspire others

Your amazing energy draws people to you, and you give them great insight in return.
You hold a great amount of power over others, without even trying.
You have the makings of an inventor, artist, religious leader, or prophet.

In love, you are sensitive and passionate. You connect with your partner on a very deep level.

You have great abilities, but you are often way too critical of yourself.
You don't fit in - and instead of celebrating your differences, you dwell on them.
You have high expectations of yourself. But sometimes you set them too high and don't achieve anything.
------------------------------

oh man that's so wrong XD

I barely even know many people to wield power over, and I'm more likey to kick someone out on their ass for being a dumb fuck then being a spiritual leader of any sort (not to mention I don't belive in any of that.) Love? I hate being close to people, I haven't even had the desire for a gf since middle school. Great abilities, heh, not great but some good ones. I could care less if I fit in, I wear copies of black collared shirts and khaki pants every day, like a cartoon character that never has a diffrent outfit, and I carry freaking hot sauce around with me, I have a bolt sticking out of the side of my head. Like I ever cared what others thought about that. High expectations? Fuck no, I'd rather coast, like not taking a single honors class and just pull As in the regular easy core classes.

amtalx
Dec 27, 2007, 07:47 AM
Your Life Path Number is 11

Your purpose in life is to inspire others

Your amazing energy draws people to you, and you give them great insight in return.
You hold a great amount of power over others, without even trying.
You have the makings of an inventor, artist, religious leader, or prophet.

In love, you are sensitive and passionate. You connect with your partner on a very deep level.

You have great abilities, but you are often way too critical of yourself.
You don't fit in - and instead of celebrating your differences, you dwell on them.
You have high expectations of yourself. But sometimes you set them too high and don't achieve anything.

Hi Sord http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Neith
Dec 27, 2007, 10:36 AM
Your Life Path Number is 9

Your purpose in life is to make the world better

You are very socially conscious and a total idealist.
You think there are many things wrong with the world, and you want to fix them.
You have a big idea of how to world could be, and you'll sacrifice almost anything to work towards this dream.

In love, you can easily see the beauty in someone else. And you never cling too tightly.

You are capable of great love, but it's hard for you to focus your love on one person or relationship.
You have a lot of outward focus, and you tend to blame the world for your failures.
You are often disappointed by the realities of life - it's hard for you to accept the shortcomings of the world.

Couldn't be more wrong really.

[spoiler-box]
- I really have no intention to help the rest of the world- I do feel for people who are less fortunate, but I'm not the kind of person to do anything about it.

- I know there's a lot wrong with the world, but I don't see why I should fix other people's mistakes.

- Makes it sound like I skip between relationships, which I don't. I just don't bother getting involved with them.

- Yay, finally one thing right- I blame anyone else for my shortcomings, hate admitting my own mistakes.[/spoiler-box]

So yeah, I don't think that relates to me at all really.