PDA

View Full Version : Quest: Okay, now don't have a heart attack...

AlexCraig
Dec 26, 2007, 08:03 PM
but...

I have been working on my game. My actual game. I am finished with much of the beginning and some of the main kingdom. The story I submit earlier has remained faithful to this point, however much is going to change.

I'll submit some screens when I feel ready. Right now, I just finished a great task and lack the drive to post screens.

VanHalen
Dec 26, 2007, 08:05 PM
Gib cheat codez ;o

AlexCraig
Dec 26, 2007, 08:06 PM
No cheat codes... yet... maybe...

Weeaboolits
Dec 26, 2007, 08:07 PM
hax

AlexCraig
Dec 26, 2007, 08:11 PM
No hax.

Many secret things, though. Mike loves secrets, and so do I. I want a game all my friends will enjoy, so there will be many secrets in it, once I figure out what they'd be.

VanHalen
Dec 26, 2007, 08:12 PM
Pull that thing like in Phantasy Star III in the beginning. If you sell all your equipment and talk to the king, he tells you to start a new game.

AlexCraig
Dec 26, 2007, 08:19 PM
Maybe. I'd hate to see my friends play, stupidly sell their gear, then have to wait for half of forever to obtain new gear.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 26, 2007, 08:54 PM
Games won't cause any heart attacks unless you're soo angry with it you're going to die of anger!

Bad suggestions with bad timing time:
Start it out like Y's III Wedding then giant robot invasion on the castle and then when you're given control, nobody is around and the castle is not broken, at all.

And that's all I remember from that Sega CD game. Oh there's a sword in a chest if you go left into the wall of the castle when you first start.

AlexCraig
Dec 26, 2007, 09:00 PM
I am not stupid with my game making. I try to think things through before I make them. I also test to see if I CAN do stuff.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 26, 2007, 09:03 PM
Will it based on grinding or finding equips.

Which ratio to which makes the game progress?

More grinding to lv up to press on, or periodically and cleverly placed weapon/equipment to find which will let you continue against/defeat tuff bosses?

TalHex
Dec 26, 2007, 09:05 PM
all this talk of game making reminds me that i'm over due to make some GS II sprites

AlexCraig
Dec 26, 2007, 09:09 PM
On 2007-12-26 18:03, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
Will it based on grinding or finding equips.

Which ratio to which makes the game progress?

More grinding to lv up to press on, or periodically and cleverly placed weapon/equipment to find which will let you continue against/defeat tuff bosses?

It is somewhat based on grinding levels, but not as much. Weapons and equipment are originally bought at stores, but after the first few weapons the rest are found, not bought. You can play through without the major weps, however the best weapons can only be found through a specific sequence of events. And in the end, it is usually stronger weapons that help beat bosses.

DizzyDi
Dec 26, 2007, 09:12 PM
Whats the story like?
A gung-ho adolescence gets his village/town/family/starting place destoryed by the evil empire/twin brother/god/random monster and goes on a quest to find girl with amnesia/twin brother/his destiny/magical item and meets a rag-tag group of adventurers along the way?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 26, 2007, 09:15 PM
On 2007-12-26 18:12, DizzyDi wrote:
Whats the story like?
A gung-ho adolescence gets his village/town/family/starting place destoryed by the evil empire/twin brother/god/random monster and goes on a quest to find girl with amnesia/twin brother/his destiny/magical item and meets a rag-tag group of adventurers along the way?

Dragons in the cave poop out diamonds. Alex becomes a dragonmaster to fight the Sephy-chan-n.n-like guy who killed Quark the dragon diamond pooper when he found out about the skill.

Fatso Ramus leaves 2 hours into the game to make his own general store.

Sega CD RPG remembering topic for me, yikes.

AlexCraig
Dec 26, 2007, 09:15 PM
Bunch of friends sail to a new land. Their ship is destroyed by a collossal dragon and are separated. Hero searches for friends and end up in hot water and begins the story.

DizzyDi
Dec 26, 2007, 09:21 PM
On 2007-12-26 18:15, AlexCraig wrote:
Bunch of friends sail to a new land. Their ship is destroyed by a collossal dragon and are separated. Hero searches for friends and end up in hot water and begins the story.

Dragons turns out to be dead dad/the final key to unlocking some great power/pet of some evil dude/omniscient and destroyed hero's boat on purpose cause he was the destined one

ShinMaruku
Dec 26, 2007, 11:05 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h204/Robsandba/Sigs/ORLYBABY.gif

Sord
Dec 26, 2007, 11:10 PM
On 2007-12-26 17:03, AlexCraig wrote:
but...

I have been working on my game. My actual game.

In the brief milliseconds before reading the following sentence to that, I thought you were talking about basketball game. No heart attack, but it did make me raise an eyebrow.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 26, 2007, 11:14 PM
On 2007-12-26 20:10, Sord wrote:
In the brief milliseconds before reading the following sentence to that, I thought you were talking about basketball game. No heart attack, but it did make me raise an eyebrow.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

On 2007-02-01 06:55, Hrigg wrote:
nba 2k3

fo real!

>_> (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=134048&forum=14)

Topic about "The S!"