PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: The Log of Amylynn

Rareware0192
Dec 26, 2007, 08:27 PM
================================================== ===

The Log of Amylynn
Prologue: The Fearful RAmarl

================================================== ===

"From the grassy, natural habitat of Forest to the dark and eerie environment of Ruins - I'm Amylynn... I work as a Ragol researcher, one of the most commonly profound occupations given in Pioneer 2. Though I'm not alike any of the other researchers. Instead of luring Hunters into the Hunters' Guild and giving them the jobs, I do my research individually... I trust nobody with my research. I take my career very seriously."

"I have been researching the Savage Wolves in Forests 1 and 2 recently. These gray-skinned canines take a lunch out of any bare flesh they can spot. Either from the tip of your fingers, or from the curve of your nose... These tricky feeders charge at any sightings they can measle."

"So I took a teleport to Forest 1. I started my studies taking a rise from my autogun and pointing it at any object that I continuously stated a monster. In my late teenagehood, I have been studying cryptozoology, these animals somewhat subsided the sightings of Ragol animals completely violent and dangerous."

"I noticed a Savage Wolf staring directly at me. Maybe not directly at me, it looked as if it were looking at my right cheek or right ear. These blinded creatures can sniff their flesh very easily, making it outragedly deadly. I pointed my Autogun straight at the beast, in the spot between the eyes. I knew from experience that: to study a Ragol animal, you must kill it first, for they are deadly."

"Then it struck! The Savage Wolf grinned a devilish smirk, like it was going to "tooth" me out of misery. I grew fearful at that very moment. I did the only thing I could have thinked of. A helpful hint of that, was that I didn't have the guts to pull the trigger - for it will come back alive and haunt me. I ran. Far from the beast's view, and tried to make it out alive. I bumped into something...or someone... and then everything became [i]blur..."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rareware0192 on 2007-12-26 17:31 ]</font>