PDA

View Full Version : Has it yet been established HOW LONG luck maidens luck lasts

Turbobrain
Dec 26, 2007, 09:22 PM
I hear so many people that say it is variable or lasts for 4,6 or even 12 hours.

In MY experience it appears to last for 12 hours and furthermore when luck is 'refreshed' at 12:00PCT the 'new' luck does'nt have any NEGATIVE effect on the luck the maiden gave me, at least not a negative effect, ie if I was given 2 luck and my race/sex class is going to be 1, it stays at 2 for the remainder of the duration(see above papragraph).

I am not yet sure if 'better' 'normal' luck would supercede low luck from the maiden. IE if she gave me 1 and my the 'normal' luck for my race/sex was 2 or 3, would it upgrade me or would I stay at the 'maidens luck' for the remainder of the maidens luck(the duration it seems there are many different opions on).

I should try this but i take it whilst I have maidens luck, I can not return for another reading until it is worn off. I have been told that it IS possible every 4 hours but again I find different.

Thanks for any help clearing this up. It gets confusing when people say things as a matter of fact when in fact it is either in their experience and/or opinion that they hold a given idea on how things work. Roulette anyone?:)