PDA

View Full Version : Divine maiden luck duration and 'normal' luck supercession i

Turbobrain
Dec 26, 2007, 09:36 PM
I hear so many people that say it is variable or lasts for 4,6 or even 12 hours.

In MY experience it appears to last for 12 hours and furthermore when luck is 'refreshed' at 12:00PCT the 'new' luck does'nt have any NEGATIVE effect on the luck the maiden gave me, at least not a negative effect, ie if I was given 2 luck and my race/sex class is going to be 1, it stays at 2 for the remainder of the duration(see above papragraph).

I am not yet sure if 'better' 'normal' luck would supercede low luck from the maiden. IE if she gave me 1 and my the 'normal' luck for my race/sex was 2 or 3, would it upgrade me or would I stay at the 'maidens luck' for the remainder of the maidens luck(the duration it seems there are many different opions on).

I should try this but i take it whilst I have maidens luck, I can not return for another reading until it is worn off. I have been told that it IS possible every 4 hours but again I find different.

Thanks for any help clearing this up. It gets confusing when people say things as a matter of fact when in fact it is either in their experience and/or opinion that they hold a given idea on how things work. Roulette anyone?:)

Indica
Dec 26, 2007, 10:08 PM
It seems to be about 12 hours. But on the 24th I did my Newman and could not see the Fortune Lady for almost 2 days.

Raine_Loire
Dec 26, 2007, 10:09 PM
OK, my experience with luck is...

It lasts at least 12 hours, in 2 hours I can tell you if it lasts longer than that or not. at around 5 pm last night, I paid to change my luck, and it is 4 AM and still the same.

The luck change from ST doesn't seem to affect it at all, because I currently have 3 star luck, and I have since I had the megaholy reading from the chica in the maiden outfit.

I have not been able to get new readings until the luck has worn off. I have tried 4 and 6 hours apart, to no avail.

I can not answer if high luck from ST will replace the maiden luck, newman Fs have had no luck lately, and I keep getting mega holy from the maiden. I'll post if I have a chance to test that though. If it's true, it could be why there are so many varying opinions about the duration and when you can get a new reading, seeing how when it came out, every day was mega holy for everyone, so it's possible that someones bad luck from the reading was replaced with the MH luck when the luck is refreshed, and once the luck is replaced, perhaps it is possible to get new readings?

Again, it's all speculation, but it's the only reason I can think of for the varying opinions on something that should be a fact!