PDA

View Full Version : Opinion Poll

MasterPain
Dec 27, 2007, 12:06 AM
Which class would you use as a human?

gryphonvii
Dec 27, 2007, 12:07 AM
I actually go fighgunner but out of that list I will choose wartecher.

ChaosAngel92
Dec 27, 2007, 12:45 AM
Any of the first 3. Humans rock in every Hybrid Job. If i had to choose only 1, i would go GT, btu because of the weapn selection.

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 27, 2007, 12:50 AM
Acrofighter, we're pretty much the best at that too, and I use that on my Human.

Miren
Dec 27, 2007, 01:10 AM
^---- there is no Acrofighter in the list
I think he wants to be a techer, in that case , GT , we need more GT in this game lol

pikachief
Dec 27, 2007, 01:15 AM
oh i didnt see acrotecher on that list but i picked FT :/

oh well

Garanz-Baranz
Dec 27, 2007, 01:29 AM
Simple Wartecher, as to be the most balanced character, the most balanced class is needed o.o;

Thus Wartecher. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 27, 2007, 01:35 AM
Well, if I had to choose from the poll, I'd say Wartecher, but yeah, I'm a bit biased towards fighter types.

Sexy_Raine
Dec 28, 2007, 06:25 PM
Fortegunner. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

MSAksion
Dec 28, 2007, 07:56 PM
Guntecher.

The benefit of staying safe with guns (humans & firepower lol) and the 2nd best TP in the game allows for good healing and potential for Attack TECHS.

Also lets not kid ourselfs - DEF and EVA for HUMAN is third best thus the frontlines aren't really for them.

And as a Guntecher they have the human hybrid stat bonus. Small but its there. Plus if you get hurt you can RESTA yourself.

AND humans have no need to get hit to CHARGE a Nanoblast or an SUV so humans shouldn't be up front anyway - should be in back dodging hits.

Aviendha
Dec 28, 2007, 08:08 PM
On 2007-12-28 16:56, MSAksion wrote:
Guntecher.

The benefit of staying safe with guns (humans & firepower lol) and the 2nd best TP in the game allows for good healing and potential for Attack TECHS.

Also lets not kid ourselfs - DEF and EVA for HUMAN is third best thus the frontlines aren't really for them.

And as a Guntecher they have the human hybrid stat bonus. Small but its there. Plus if you get hurt you can RESTA yourself.

AND humans have no need to get hit to CHARGE a Nanoblast or an SUV so humans shouldn't be up front anyway - should be in back dodging hits.

Resta is so overpowerd that TP hardly matters. GT attack techs are also completely worthless.

Also lets not kid ourselves, Casts have 12% more DFP than humans, not a big deal. Humans also have second-best EVP.

Casts and Beasts have no need to get hit to charge their special either - it charges just from doing damage.

Pick GT if you want guns to be your main form of damage, WT/AT if you want melee to be your main form of damage, FT if you want Techs to be your main form of damage.

Elley
Dec 28, 2007, 08:12 PM
Wartecher.

Why? Because it's probably the most fun job in the game.

0:)