PDA

View Full Version : Nosmegid's Status Effect...

Leahcim
Dec 27, 2007, 04:10 AM
I would just like to know how this little guy works... It says the lower our HP, the higher the damage? well, how is this calculated? Is it total HP lost, or % of HP lost? I others words, say I've lost 3000HP out of my 3100 HP as a Wartecher... Will I do amazing damage? =)

Weeaboolits
Dec 27, 2007, 04:31 AM
I don't like these types of effects, I don't like letting my HP be low.

pikachief
Dec 27, 2007, 04:37 AM
this is one of my favorite effects! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

if u have 100 HP and your max HP is 3000 then you'll do REALLY REALLY good damage http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Leahcim
Dec 27, 2007, 04:49 AM
.double post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Leahcim on 2007-12-27 01:52 ]</font>

A2K
Dec 27, 2007, 04:50 AM
I'm fairly certain it functions as a percentage of total HP. Most don't bother, though, considering how relatively low Force HP is to begin with.

A crossbow bullet, Yak Zagenga, has the same effect, although it's much more useful there than it is here as Nosmegid.

Leahcim
Dec 27, 2007, 04:57 AM
Awwww, it works on HP % ?

That sucks -.- would be so much better for Wartecher if it was on total HP lost -.-

ChaosAngel92
Dec 27, 2007, 04:58 AM
nvm..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ChaosAngel92 on 2007-12-27 02:05 ]</font>

toxic_rf
Dec 27, 2007, 06:26 AM
It's a shame Nosmegid only hits two targets unlike Noszonde, which hits three. The cost for casting this Tech makes it quite redundant compared to Megid or Ramegid. You can cast Megid or Ramegid twice in the same time as one Nosmegid, for roughly the same cost, hit many more targets and do much more damage.

Pillan
Dec 27, 2007, 09:52 AM
My previous tests suggest that HP power level 3 adds about 30% Atk at 50% HP and acts like a linear increase with a lower percentage. So, at near zero HP, you get around a 60% power increase.

Bitey
Dec 27, 2007, 01:21 PM
It's a shame Nosmegid only hits two targets unlike Noszonde, which hits three. The cost for casting this Tech makes it quite redundant compared to Megid or Ramegid. You can cast Megid or Ramegid twice in the same time as one Nosmegid, for roughly the same cost, hit many more targets and do much more damage.

That is not the strength of a Nos-type spell. Nos-type spells have insane range and they even seek out flying foes. They are great alternatives for taking out rough spawns of creatures from a safe distance or even spawns that you cannot reach by normal means and they also add up to decent damage against flying bosses as well. Nos-spells are situational at best, but when those situations arise being prepared makes Nos-spells worth it.