PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: ft armor

WhiteKnight01
Dec 27, 2007, 04:14 PM
Im looking into getting some new armor I'm a lvl 110 ft, iv 6 mil to spend any advice?

JAFO22000
Dec 27, 2007, 04:17 PM
Look for armor with all four slots or, at the very least, Head, Body and Extra. Kotohas and Hiragis give you a slight TP boost.

BTW, don't go crazy for FT armor. No matter what you wear, you'll still take a lot of damage. A better armor may mean you only take 600 damage instead of 650 damage, but it's still basically half your HP total....Can't make up for that lack of HP!

gryphonvii
Dec 27, 2007, 05:27 PM
serafi senba?

Rashiid
Dec 27, 2007, 05:33 PM
On 2007-12-27 13:17, JAFO22000 wrote:

BTW, don't go crazy for FT armor. No matter what you wear, you'll still take a lot of damage. A better armor may mean you only take 600 damage instead of 650 damage, but it's still basically half your HP total....Can't make up for that lack of HP!

I try to tell people that!
"Even with that 50%, you just die in 3 hits, not 2"
But nooooo, they insist on spending 15mil+ on 50% armor.

Idiots I say.

desturel
Dec 28, 2007, 11:49 AM
Kotoha-senba and Serafi-senba are the two that I like the most. The only problem is that Kotoha-senba has a very low drop rate (only drops in episode 1 missions) and I see more Shura-hiken than Serafi-senba from White Beast.

Kinda sucks that I have more Sinowaline boards (4) than Kotoha-senba boards (1) although I do at least three times as many Holy Grounds S2 runs as I do Sacred Stream S runs.

I'd also go with Kotoha over Hiragi-senba mainly due to Hiragi's being strictly Force and Fortetecher. Kotoha can be used by Wartecher, Acrotecher, and Guntecher as well.

But after all is said and done, I still use Sori-senba for my ice armor since it can be bought in the shop and is pretty cheap to make now that there's an easy source of ortaresin. Orpa-senba is better for War/Guntecher IMO. Baji-senba should have an extra slot (I have hard/stamina. That +6 END is very useful and not something I want to part with for a bit more defense). Until I can get a full pallet of Serafi-senba, I'll stick with Kotoha-senba and Sori-senba.

Krisan
Dec 28, 2007, 11:54 AM
On 2007-12-27 14:33, Rashiid wrote:

Idiots I say.

Three hits instead of Two could mean a lot to a Force.. Could be the difference between casting Resta and just plain keeling over. Albeit, 15mil+ is a bit much to spend on armor (I certainly would not) and probably money that could be better spent elsewhere.. but anything that ups survival even by a single hit is a good thing.

ErtaiClou
Dec 28, 2007, 03:30 PM
I sport the serafi-senba as a 110 FT, it's pretty effective imo.

Gen2000
Dec 28, 2007, 03:44 PM
Sefari-senba would probably ideal but good luck finding a good one % (and yes % still matters for an FT unless you like getting knocked around wasting damage time, casting Resta after every hit, or dying from Megid that does 10points of damage to you).

After that it's just a toss up between Yamata and the Kotoha/Hiragi's.

Kotoha and Hiragi do the same thing but Kotoha has slightly better stats, they get 30TP boost and extra slot which can be used for a Hard/Stamina (if your % on your armor is high enough this probably won't be needed), Te/PP Regen unit or whatever.

Yamata-senba are the more mass produced ones so you'll have better luck getting a 38% or higher one at a decent price compared to the others. It gives a 25TP boost which is barely a noticeable drop form the Kotoha/Hiragi's boost. Also it has an arm slot so you can use a Power unit for whenever you need to use Bow on bosses.

ThEoRy
Dec 28, 2007, 05:17 PM
I have a set of orpa senbas for every element except light. Ill be using tha rabol rappy for light defense until I make the final one. The orpa senba is great because it has the 3 main slots that you need. Head, Arm and Body. = Har / Quick, Solid / Knight, Orpad Legs for me one day http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif .

I think it has the best evasion for a yohmei armor currently. Plus it's an S-Rank armor. Which you may need to one day equip an Orpad Legs, like i plan to do. If you want even higher EVA you could just wait a bit until you are able to equip the S Rank Tenora works Armor. Which I might try that as well when the time comes.

But for now I'm really enjoying the Orpa Senba line. You can get decent elemental % on the cheap more often than not as well.

jayster
Dec 28, 2007, 05:20 PM
On 2007-12-27 14:33, Rashiid wrote:

On 2007-12-27 13:17, JAFO22000 wrote:

Idiots I say.

I sold a 50% storm line for 30 million not long ago and bought a stormline of every element in the mid 20%'s for not even half the price of what I sold the 50% for. I didn't really notice a difference in damage with the 50% stormline and a 28% that I have now.

But Serafi-senba and Orpa-senbas are 2 nice armors to get.