PDA

View Full Version : Which beast do you like or have?

Thor131
Dec 28, 2007, 12:36 AM
The Blue Invincible Beast is the one I like.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Thor131 on 2007-12-27 21:37 ]</font>

Chuck_Norris
Dec 28, 2007, 12:38 AM
Red POWA!!!

Hokokaru
Dec 28, 2007, 12:51 AM
none

Genoa
Dec 28, 2007, 01:03 AM
I prefer the invulnerability. Not only is it safer, but you can (in some situations) do more damage than many other beasts due to the fact you don't have to play it safe, despite having less of a nanoblast time ; just shear reckless behavior seems to be a lot easier than dodging attacks or hoping the force has your back... or that someone will use a Star Atomizer.

Besides, it's pretty nice to have when fighting bosses. I see fewer and fewer forces keeping a good eye on the party during bosses, they all want to use their super high techs, but every once in a while heal. I just go on full-time resta duty practically when fighting bosses.
ESPECIALLY when there's a kitty cat in form ;o

jayster
Dec 28, 2007, 01:03 AM
True beasts use power, the pussy cats use invisibility.

Criss
Dec 28, 2007, 01:05 AM
On 2007-12-27 22:03, jayster wrote:

Pussy cats use invisibility, yeah. And real RAWRing beasts use invincibility.

Genoa
Dec 28, 2007, 01:07 AM
On 2007-12-27 22:03, jayster wrote:

Though that might have amused me... <__> I think it still depends on the situation.
I just love watching Red Beasts get slaughtered because they're reckless ;3 makes me lol... Unless I was the Force on duty... then they look at me with those beastly eyes D;

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 28, 2007, 01:18 AM
I have a Male Beast Fortefighter alt that's lv 64 or so and I don't use a Nanoblast on him at all, I haven't even gotten a tattoo on him at all.

Mysterious-G
Dec 28, 2007, 07:30 AM
I used to have no tattoo at all, thinking it would look ugly on my beast Kyrlia.
But I got used to it, when I changed her style.
At first I used blue to make sure I won'T die, but the rebalancing and all the other things making PSU easier made me switching to red. Seriously, I won't die in most times now.

Cry0
Dec 28, 2007, 07:31 AM
invincibility. i'm so sick of dying as beast. and this way you don't have a care int he world while you're rampaging.

amtalx
Dec 28, 2007, 08:39 AM
Sturm Attacker. Oops... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Libram
Dec 28, 2007, 09:53 AM
Invincibility so I can not worry about having to stop my JA timing to avoid nasty magics.

Neith
Dec 28, 2007, 10:13 AM
I used the Purple Badge (Defense) for the longest time. Once we got 1Up, I switched to Red (Power) to clear EX missions easier. After that, I switched to Blue (Invincibility) as I was running a lot of HIVE.

Now with the game rebalances, I'm back at Red. I used to have reservations on using it, but the game is so broken (allowing JA on Nanoblast attacks) that I can kill anything the game throws at me in a few combos. It's sad, it almost renders the other badges useless to me now.

Midicronica
Dec 28, 2007, 10:16 AM
Red. No real reason to use anything else.

Gen2000
Dec 28, 2007, 02:32 PM
Power Nanoblast is the best. Invinciblity is more of a "training wheels" type of Nanoblast. It's not bad and the "constant damage" thing is true but any Beast who actually knows how to use the Power Nanoblast and not kiss the floor after the first 5 seconds of transforming wrecks things badly.

Kylie
Dec 28, 2007, 02:34 PM
I rarely use mine, but I have red at the moment.

FirefoxKyuubi
Dec 28, 2007, 02:36 PM
Blue Invincible Beast reason being is because the techer will never heal you when you need to be healed, thus was the end of my red beast days.

Xaeris
Dec 28, 2007, 04:40 PM
Blue. I generally don't nanoblast for damage; my palette is high enough in % that it's not a significant increase (or an increase at all, really). Rather, I nanoblast when I'd be under heavy fire (e.g. vanda orga groups) and just don't want to chew that many mates.

Akaimizu
Dec 28, 2007, 04:44 PM
I use the not so popular Defense Beast. Partially because I like the color, the other aspect is that I don't exactly care as much about the other boosts. They all hit so hard, having a nice bit of damage resistance, for a nice long time, is good. Red is probably better, but it's Red. That's just so not my beast character.

Elley
Dec 28, 2007, 04:47 PM
I've used both invincibility and power. I prefer the ATP beast as it's overall the useful in more situations than the rest. That combined with the fact I play with good healers, so I don't have to worry about dying http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

GuardianPoe
Dec 28, 2007, 05:31 PM
I used the blue form for the longest time, but switched to the purple defense recently since I felt that my nanoblast was burning out way too quickly, and I wanted a bit more damage to show for it. So far it's working pretty well.