PDA

View Full Version : Hardest class to level up.

Blue-Hawk
Dec 28, 2007, 05:32 PM
What class do you feel is the hardest to level up?

So far, what I have tried, the Wartecher seems to be the hardest to level up. Feels like it takes 14X longer. >_<

HaydenX
Dec 28, 2007, 05:35 PM
On 2007-12-28 14:32, Blue-Hawk wrote:
What class do you feel is the hardest to level up?

So far, what I have tried, the Wartecher seems to be the hardest to level up. Feels like it takes 14X longer. >_<

I am trying to level my PT and boy oh boy is that hard...By the way...It is protranser not protransfer.

Elley
Dec 28, 2007, 05:35 PM
Protranser fo' sho'

Chuck_Norris
Dec 28, 2007, 05:36 PM
I'd have to say "protransfer". Since it's the weakest of all classes for the first few levels.

SuperChoco
Dec 28, 2007, 05:37 PM
I put down Protranser but I think that AT and AF are hell to level up after 10

jayster
Dec 28, 2007, 05:38 PM
fortefighter. It was the first advanced class I ever chose and it's still only level 8. True I stopped using it for a bit but I'v started using it again and 8 is as high as I'v got.

chibiLegolas
Dec 28, 2007, 05:43 PM
AT.
Cause getting to lvl 11 seems like ages. Plus leveling both attack techs and support are either boring as hell (buff cube), and certain attack techs are just annoying to level.

Finae
Dec 28, 2007, 06:19 PM
Its not about hardest, its about most boring because none of these classes are hard to level up imo. Sure, if you're soloing your class lvl up, then I would say majority have a hard time despite their class lol. But if in a party, and not a shitty one at that, then really its not about it being hard but just tedious, a chore, and boring especially if you are doing acro.

Like for example, I am leveling acro classes again on my cast (my newman has them both at 15) starting with At. To ease the boredom, I just sit there and play support the whole time while watching tv or other crud. So, buff, go to mob, spam debuff acting like I do stuff, resta/reverser, rebuff, etc and bam mission done. I even do this when I'm goin to bed and I'm half awake. While still boring, was not as boring as before since I'm not really paying attention to the game itself anyways. This is why I love those melee who want to use slicer 24/7 and melee who want to be best dmg dealer b/c really, I'm not noticing one or the other and would rather have my minions (thats the melee user, you probably) to do all my dirty work (in this case, kill mobs while I sit on my ass).

Rashiid
Dec 28, 2007, 06:23 PM
Stat-wise, Protransfer.
But, um, don't all the classes need the same amount?

EMPYREAN
Dec 28, 2007, 06:29 PM
PT. the stats at PT lv1 is very bad. u allmoust feel like u ar 30 lvs lower than what u realy ar.

JAFO22000
Dec 28, 2007, 06:31 PM
On 2007-12-28 14:35, HaydenX wrote:

I am trying to level my PT and boy oh boy is that hard...By the way...It is protranser not protransfer.

Yeah....Protransfer is someone who is really good at switching bus lines all the time.

Anduril
Dec 28, 2007, 06:32 PM
All classes take just as long to level all the way to 15. But I would say that PT feels the hardest. Since I tried it with a Female Newman I was dying left and right, and couldn't use many A ranks even though I was in the 60s.

amtalx
Dec 28, 2007, 09:36 PM
I thing you mean Protrancer.

Fightgunner is another awesome one.

Oh yea, on topic... PT would probably be the hardest if you are soloing. Considering that missions like AMF hemorrhage MP, class leveling isn't really a challenge at all.

ShadowDragon28
Dec 28, 2007, 09:53 PM
Basic Techer.
I tried leveling an alt up to a lvl 5 techer, the begining Techs are so frustrating to use, and leveling those techs and that class is monumental chore IMO. I am in awe and tend to respect those that have a Techer based class.

I guess I'm just too used to melee classes...

The2dCour
Dec 28, 2007, 10:51 PM
PT coz It's hard not to die being a gimp. Longest to level, who knows.

HaydenX
Dec 28, 2007, 11:31 PM
On 2007-12-28 19:51, The2dCour wrote:
PT coz It's hard not to die being a gimp. Longest to level, who knows.

I'm a human male (probably the best PT right?) and didn't even try PT until 66. I switched from AF 10 and almost swiched back...then I used an EX trap and changed my mind. The difference between PT 1 and PT 4 is ridiculous. It's like the difference between melee'ing with a female newman FT vs. casting with a female newman FT. At PT 1, it is like cutting your level by 40. The use of axes and bows are good though (I found an Alteric 6/9 for cheap...the only decent bow I could use at lvl. 66 PT 1). I'm coming into my own finally. So far, I thoroughly enjoy PT (ex traps are made of win...literally).