PDA

View Full Version : Real prizes: First thing is real competition!

Turbobrain
Dec 28, 2007, 08:17 PM
I am willing to sponsor a whole bunch of Hardware prizes, worth over $500.

Suggestions are welcomed for events... I know the Japanese server gives RL items away for competition. I have been called Bawburbrain by certain people for mentioning dispaities from the Japanese servers and the US/EU.

Now I wish to at least equal! For once. In an event. I will offer prizes and RL prizes.

I have in mind PC hardware(mobos, cpu, gfx card), paid subscriptions and 10mil or 20mil or 30mil or even 99mil messseta. So any suggestions as to what, how, when we do this. I want to stage this event and have the prizes.

PM me with any ideas!

bahk
Dec 28, 2007, 08:23 PM
Make it a race to see who can post in your thread first.

GoldRidley
Dec 29, 2007, 08:50 AM
Most horrible death caught on tape contest. Participants record themselves finding new and excitingly horrible ways to die in a PSU where death is considered a joke. The most entertaining entries should feature in three key categories:
1. Smackdown - it hit you HOW hard? I would like to see a level 110 cast fortefighter die in a single shot (or a series of simultaneous shots, which yield the cool crit sound effect if they all land). Bonus points for gritty noises and anguished screams.
2. Hilarity - caught in an Orcdillan's ass and dragged around for thirty agonizing seconds. Or perhaps you were cornered by polties.
3. Combo bonus - an entry I'd like to see is a double bladed delsaber whirling into a pack of six teensy catgir- sorry, beast girls, killing all of them instantly and scattering them around the room.

Mysterious-G
Dec 29, 2007, 09:04 AM
Let's finally decide which chara is the hottest!
Kyrlia will take the price with gratefulness!

UnderscoreX
Dec 29, 2007, 09:06 AM
Russian roulette.

And Meseta is a RL prize now ?

DavidNel
Dec 29, 2007, 09:25 AM
We can do those weird 1 HP runs. See how far into a planet someone / a party can get on 1 hp. I'd like this one, plus it'd be challenging.

Krisan
Dec 29, 2007, 09:44 AM
On 2007-12-29 06:25, DavidNel wrote:
We can do those weird 1 HP runs. See how far into a planet someone / a party can get on 1 hp. I'd like this one, plus it'd be challenging.

That's not half bad an idea.. Though it'd prolly be impossible to finish most missions that way, since I think almost everyone gets hit at least once at some point in every mission. (even if it does negligible damage)

Hm.. I can't say I have any ideas to share of my own yet either, but I'll get back to you on it later if anything comes to mind.