PDA

View Full Version : Switching Techer Classes

Morokite
Dec 28, 2007, 11:30 PM
Here's a question. Say I have an Acrotecher who levels his support spells to 40 then I switch to a Fortetecher. What will happen to my techs? Will they stay as level 40? Will they revert to level 30? And if that's the case, if I switch back to Acrotecher, would I have to level them up again?

Laranas
Dec 28, 2007, 11:46 PM
No, your PAs keep the experience you've put into them, but while you're a Fortetecher they will be limited to Lv30. If you check your Photon Arts list, you'll see that it's temporarily Lv30. Your PA will be considered max while you're a FT and won't gain exp, but it'll revert back to Lv40 if you change to AT again.

shotsfired
Dec 28, 2007, 11:46 PM
I can tell you with bullets, I have 3 bullets over thirty as a fortegunner, and when I went to figunner, the bullets capped at 30. the number will say 33, then an arrow and the number will be blue and cap at thirty. so, to answer your question, your techs will stay at 40, and when you switch back, you will not have to re-level them.

Dragwind
Dec 29, 2007, 03:41 AM
Your PA's remain at that level, but your class will use them only at its cap. It will be reduced to the class max while you are that class. The actual PA level doesn't change no matter what class you are, it just gets restricted so to speak.